Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)  (Read 18033 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2017, 06:50:39 pm »

Keep on keepin' on, and shooting up those assholes.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2017, 03:24:39 pm »

(Dustan uses a hypo gun on the thread GM in hopes it will accelerate the turn progress.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 03:34:18 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2017, 08:23:14 pm »

(Dustan uses a hypo gun on the threa GM in hopes it will accelerate the turn progress.)

>: (

Slowly peak out with a handgun and attempts to shoots at the infected, emptying the clip
"HOLY MOTHER OF CHINESE PEOPLE!"

(59 vs. 36) With a few well aimed shots, you cripple two of the infected. (147 vs. 43) The rest of your squadmates help, taking out pretty much all of the infected clawing at your pod. Only 8 zombies remain, 3 of which are missing limbs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE" Run around screaming.

(6) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"agh, son of a bitch bit me! Wraith, I need some of your antivirals, stat!"
get away from the horde and over to wraith. Shoot down any of the infected that follow me.
(Edit: just how many infected are there around this damn pod?!
 Also, died laughing at how this went to shit with tankkit suffering a breakdown over the word "crazy" and me absentmindedly walking into a zombie horde while insulting him.)
He suddenly stops screaming and points at the guy who called him crazy. "Wait, since he just got bitten, isn't he infected now?"
Not for long! Take Wight-007 (Dustin) to a safe place, and use =Neutralize Infection=! I, honestly, was unsure if I would get a chance to use it.

Also, looking at the new sniper rifle, is "Viking" really a good name for it? Seems...brute. Mind if I try thinking up a better name?

(78 + 53 vs. 72) The two of you coordinate, and WIGHT-007's infection is neutralised.

Keep on keepin' on, and shooting up those assholes.

(106 vs. 1) You mow down 5 zombies in quick succession!

Ugh, fine... Blind fire with the gun in my off hand while I use my VENGEANCE! to render nearby legs combat ineffective and kick the subjects to the ground.
"Ha haa! They keep coming here to die!"

God, it must have been a pain to write your text like so. Extra points for effort.

(84 vs. 55) You render one of the three remaining zombies combat ineffective by driving a bullet through its skull, and maim another, leaving one remaining zombie.

SPIDER-007 easily dispatches the last zombie. Alpha-007 squad approaches you, led  by their captain. After the brief introductions are complete, SPIDER-007 radioes in to HQ.

"We've met up with Alpha-007 squad. What now?"

"Good job. Your new objective is possibly your second to last on Titan. I need you all to wipe out a den of survivors. They have lots of info that could implicate RAPID in the virus breakout, and Hivetech will be more than willing to cut a deal with them to have us shut down. However, it seems that Hivetech may not be your only enemy - a number of soldiers sent by the French government will be trying to set up an evacuation for the survivors. They're well trained and equipped, making them a far more dangerous threat than the Hivetech grunts you fought off earlier. We're sending you the coordinates now. Best of luck. RAPID HQ out.

Mission Complete!
Everyone receives 500 points and one free weapon or ability costing 750 points or less!
TankKit receives a bonus 100 points for being insane!
RAM receives a bonus 100 points for putting extra effort into their text!
Dustan Hache receives 1 bonus point for stabbing me with a hypo gun, and a shirt reading "I'm with Stupid"!
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2017, 08:50:11 pm »

(To be fair, I typed that out on my phone. I blame shitty autocorrect for it.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2017, 08:55:40 pm »

Marksman IVindicator for me.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:41:50 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2017, 09:25:29 pm »

Can I get endurance, ability master I, and suddenly recall that I have always been a Heavy Gunner with an Intracon Anti-armor 44 machine gun?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2017, 09:32:26 pm »

Can I get endurance, ability master I, and suddenly recall that I have always been a Heavy Gunner with an Intracon Anti-armor 44 machine gun?

Whaddya mean remember? You always have been...

Right?

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2017, 10:11:45 pm »

I'll take the +Intracon CQC Springknife+ please
Um, same!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2017, 10:24:22 pm »

Ooooh, good choice, I was looking at the springknife myself. The simple joys of using puncch as a euphemisms for gouge seems loaded with potential.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2017, 10:26:09 pm »

Ooooh, good choice, I was looking at the springknife myself. The simple joys of using puncch as a euphemisms for gouge seems loaded with potential.
...SPRING-loaded!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2017, 10:28:45 am »

"HQ, permission to break off and check on Lynx-006? It's not exactly sane to just leave them only partially treated."
if granted permission, go back to our dropzone and heal lynx when I get there. Otherwise, stay with the group.
I'll take sidearm mastery for 750. Being able to shoot one-handed means I can go guns akimbo if I get a second pistol!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 03:58:21 pm by Dustan Hache »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2017, 12:07:05 pm »

Run around screaming until someone calms me down. ((How to react to being called crazy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2017, 11:35:58 pm »

I'll take the +Intracon CQC Springknife+ please

Ok, one springknife coming right up.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2017, 12:17:01 am »

include with all in-character posts
all in-character posts
Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
Wait, whaaaaat?!?
Spoiler: Well, sheet! (click to show/hide)

Balance Tankkit on my head stomach-up and walk to the objective, enjoying the music.
Read the First Post!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2017, 05:34:01 pm »

I'll update it within the next 30 hours. I have a lot of stuff going on right now.

Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12