Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2746 2747 [2748] 2749 2750 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4225349 times)

Stench Guzman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #41205 on: November 03, 2020, 08:57:44 am »

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41206 on: November 03, 2020, 09:06:13 am »

Another wall went up around the White House (happened back in June too). I expect this will be taken as a sign of confidence by his supporters.

Edit:
Link: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-fence-white-house-election-trump-20201102-32txogviojbafncdwn5ctpdcpq-story.html

"Unscalable".

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41207 on: November 03, 2020, 09:11:16 am »

*eurosads*
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41208 on: November 03, 2020, 09:12:44 am »

Unscalable my ass.

Rope + large ball weight + catapult == Easy way over for dozens of people.

The real issue is the secret service douche canoes with sniper rifles. (but that implies that Trump's "Loyalty" crusade has actually borne fruit.)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41209 on: November 03, 2020, 09:19:07 am »

Like, there is no wise choice.
Uh, yes, yes there is. One candidate has gotten a quarter million americans killed in just the last year. The other one hasn't!

Go with the one that hasn't lead more of the country's citizens to the grave in the last 10 months than the entire vietnam war. Shit ain't complicated.

They both want to, but only one has had the ability. Remember when Biden told people to go stand in line for 8 hours in freezing weather to vote for him in person in the primary, even though mail in voting was allowed? And how many people caught COVID from that?

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41210 on: November 03, 2020, 09:19:39 am »

The real issue is the secret service douche canoes with sniper rifles. (but that implies that Trump's "Loyalty" crusade has actually borne fruit.)

I read that as loyalty cascade, and was wondering if things had already gotten that bad in the white house.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41211 on: November 03, 2020, 09:22:41 am »

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/18/pentagon-official-resigns-white-house-nixes-nomination-328552

Given his proclivity to engage in purges, Should Orange dumbfuck stay in office by somehow managing to win the election, you can bet your bottom dollar that the fucker will go full on loyalty cascade, as the nation fucking implodes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #41212 on: November 03, 2020, 09:50:16 am »

Like, there is no wise choice.
Uh, yes, yes there is. One candidate has gotten a quarter million americans killed in just the last year. The other one hasn't!

Go with the one that hasn't lead more of the country's citizens to the grave in the last 10 months than the entire vietnam war. Shit ain't complicated.

They both want to, but only one has had the ability. Remember when Biden told people to go stand in line for 8 hours in freezing weather to vote for him in person in the primary, even though mail in voting was allowed? And how many people caught COVID from that?
I don't remember that, no, nor can I recall any mention of much in the way of covid spread coming from the dem primaries. Maybe you can actually provide a source, this time?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41213 on: November 03, 2020, 09:58:10 am »

NBC seems to suggest he had the opposite rhetoric?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-urges-voters-cast-ballots-tuesday-primaries-coronavirus-concerns-mount-n1159471

He still gets "Space Mutant" from me though, for being "oldschool republican in a democrat wrapper."

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41214 on: November 03, 2020, 09:58:50 am »

Unscalable my ass.

A child could climb that fence with enough reckless abandon behind them. I've seen other photos that make it look more like a jersey barrier, but also completely climbable without equipment. Now about making napalm...

I mean - I also read this as loyalty cascade and had pleasant thoughts about all DF players hating nobles.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41215 on: November 03, 2020, 10:17:28 am »

Unscalable my ass.

Why go for a catapult?

Anyone know the legality of trebuchets in the DC area?
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #41216 on: November 03, 2020, 10:17:46 am »

KANYE 2020
HE’S GOT IT IN THE BAG!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41217 on: November 03, 2020, 10:21:08 am »

I was imagining various Whitehouse snipers, counter-snipers and counter-counter-snipers all arrayed across their various positions on the rooves of the various bits of the building in a deadly form of mexican standoff...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #41218 on: November 03, 2020, 10:22:22 am »

Guys with the polling like it is, I'm starting to be really worried that the hole is too big... I don't think Jeb! can still win.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41219 on: November 03, 2020, 10:24:55 am »

His refusing to leave the whitehouse peacefully is even more of a delicious potential circumstance to scale the wall. :)
Pages: 1 ... 2746 2747 [2748] 2749 2750 ... 3566