Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2318 2319 [2320] 2321 2322 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4203737 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #34785 on: February 14, 2020, 09:55:35 am »

He’s got over 60 billion dollars at his disposal.
If he doesn’t swing the Dem nomination, I would not be surprised he runs independent like Ross Perot
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34786 on: February 14, 2020, 10:18:25 am »

He’s got over 60 billion dollars at his disposal.
If he doesn’t swing the Dem nomination, I would not be surprised he runs independent like Ross Perot
He actually pledged to support the Democratic candidate if he didn't get the nomination, but he could always renege.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34787 on: February 14, 2020, 10:51:27 am »

Bloomberg's incredibly racist billionaire steel won't be tested until Super Tuesday. Just like Biden, who knows what level of votes he'll actually get until there's voters in booths.

The important thing is to organize and volunteer for Bernie so he can smash the convention and we never have to hear Bloomberg's bullshit again until his obituary. I'm devoting hours to text and phonebanking every day now, and any of you who want to avoid Trump beating Bloomberg or any of the other members of the DNC Emergency Candidate Pool in a landslide should do the same.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 10:54:56 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34788 on: February 14, 2020, 01:57:37 pm »

Bloomberg's incredibly racist billionaire steel won't be tested until Super Tuesday. Just like Biden, who knows what level of votes he'll actually get until there's voters in booths.

The important thing is to organize and volunteer for Bernie so he can smash the convention and we never have to hear Bloomberg's bullshit again until his obituary. I'm devoting hours to text and phonebanking every day now, and any of you who want to avoid Trump beating Bloomberg or any of the other members of the DNC Emergency Candidate Pool in a landslide should do the same.

I actually attempted to volunteer for Bernie a little while back. It was having to deal with other volunteers like you that drove me away. As long as it's the nutjobs that are representing him, I don't see him digging himself out of 20-30%. I like Bernie, I like his policies, but god damn are the people who are pushing his message the biggest assholes I've ever met. And I live in Trump country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34789 on: February 14, 2020, 02:27:20 pm »

I have no time or effort left for you, sluissa.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34790 on: February 14, 2020, 03:12:42 pm »

I mean... I don't wanna hit that, while I think the beard is an improvement, he is very far from a creamy brown afghani with piercing green eyes and a lush beard... and what was I talking about again?
Don't know what's going on with that, but it's got some grade A ***** energy there. Very specific... I approve.
I plead the fifth, but he needs to stop shaving his beard first.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34791 on: February 14, 2020, 03:37:31 pm »

I mean... I don't wanna hit that, while I think the beard is an improvement, he is very far from a creamy brown afghani with piercing green eyes and a lush beard... and what was I talking about again?
Don't know what's going on with that, but it's got some grade A ***** energy there. Very specific... I approve.
I plead the fifth, but he needs to stop shaving his beard first.

If he was clean shaved I could get with it, but... I'm not big on beards in the first place, especially not stubble like this. Very pretty eyes though... 
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34793 on: February 14, 2020, 05:59:19 pm »

Is Richard Spencer suggesting Trump is a bad President, or just fucking with the Dems?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34794 on: February 14, 2020, 06:00:52 pm »

Is Richard Spencer suggesting Trump is a bad President, or just fucking with the Dems?
Why not both? That said, I think he would be fairly happy with Trump overall.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #34795 on: February 14, 2020, 06:02:52 pm »

Anyone else get the feeling that Bloomberg might actually have a chance?

Fuckin' Scary.

No.  Negative stuff about him is everywhere right now.  And it's not just the sort of fuzzy indications of questionable history and untrustworthiness that Pete has.  The internet is exploding right now with infobombs about Bloomberg being an undeniable bigoted oligarch.  His ad blitz isn't going to work in the long run, and he'll regret ever running.

It isn't just the Internet - I've overheard a lot of "does Bloomberg think we'll forget he's a huge racist?" conversations lately. Of course, this area (despite being a D stronghold in Ohio) is extremely pro-gun, so Bloomberg's already poisoned this well quite thoroughly.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #34796 on: February 14, 2020, 06:44:00 pm »

Recently, the far right has realised that Trump isn't Adolf Hitler and that's unforgivable. The far right has grown disillusioned with the fact that although Trump enables racist bullshit, he is not a white supremacist, but a run-of-the-mill capitalist with nothing but contempt for those beneath him. Spencer and his clique have particularly come to blows with Trump over this.

For those out of the loop, Richard Spencer is a declared white supremacist who wishes to exterminate non whites. This is no hyperbole.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #34797 on: February 14, 2020, 07:00:39 pm »

Anyone else get the feeling that Bloomberg might actually have a chance?

Fuckin' Scary.

No.  Negative stuff about him is everywhere right now.  And it's not just the sort of fuzzy indications of questionable history and untrustworthiness that Pete has.  The internet is exploding right now with infobombs about Bloomberg being an undeniable bigoted oligarch.  His ad blitz isn't going to work in the long run, and he'll regret ever running.

It isn't just the Internet - I've overheard a lot of "does Bloomberg think we'll forget he's a huge racist?" conversations lately. Of course, this area (despite being a D stronghold in Ohio) is extremely pro-gun, so Bloomberg's already poisoned this well quite thoroughly.

Funny how the pro-gun crowd never seems to care very much whether or not minorities get to enjoy that gun access.  Huge racist but pro-gun in a politician usually means (and it's proven with Bloomberg) pro-gun but actively look for racial minorities with guns and arrest or "accidentally" kill them for having them.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34798 on: February 14, 2020, 07:47:19 pm »

I mean, Trump is obviously a white supremacist in actions and associations, past statements, recent ones.

This is the piece of shit who STILL insists that the innocent black kids he cheered about getting locked up were guilty of attacking a jogger even after it was found later that they had jack and shit to do with it.

He's a shitnazi who doesn't even have stylish Hugo Boss fashy gear to goosestep around in, he'd probably get a fashyboot caught in his stupid ass ties if he tried anyways.
If he was clean shaved I could get with it, but... I'm not big on beards in the first place, especially not stubble like this. Very pretty eyes though... 
...if you're into barefaced babymen then sure... but despite the grey in his stubble I reflexively assume he's 20 years younger than me since it's so short, if he was clean shaven he'd look like he just fell out of his momma.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34799 on: February 14, 2020, 07:56:00 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 12:07:41 pm by dragdeler »
let
Pages: 1 ... 2318 2319 [2320] 2321 2322 ... 3566