Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4213495 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #26595 on: December 17, 2018, 01:10:24 pm »

I did say metaphorically....
Just reach through your screen and punch them through the internet.
Makes me wonder how illegal a service that would be, honestly. Like those singing telegrams or whatev', except instead of a cheesy tune it's a right hook. It'd have to be illegal unless there's some really tortured contract work going on, but... still. There might be a market, there. Deck by mail.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26596 on: December 17, 2018, 01:15:21 pm »

Ha ha you guys and your jokes, if they had single payer healthcare in some states noone would move because the people who need it most are too poor and sick to move ha ha ha ha ha

haha

I'd die
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:41:17 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26597 on: December 17, 2018, 01:38:12 pm »

Makes me wonder how illegal a service that would be, honestly. Like those singing telegrams or whatev', except instead of a cheesy tune it's a right hook. It'd have to be illegal unless there's some really tortured contract work going on, but... still. There might be a market, there. Deck by mail.
It is assuming the receiver even owns a screen that has the some-random-internet-person-decks-your-face function.  Most people that truly deserve it are not likely to be techsavvy enough to know such a pricey high-tech item exists.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26598 on: December 17, 2018, 01:51:01 pm »

Ha ha you guys and your jokes, if they had single payer healthcare in some states noone would move because the people who need it most are too poor and sick to move ha ha ha ha ha

haha

I'd die

Its what the repubs would have wanted
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #26599 on: December 17, 2018, 02:02:59 pm »

Some people are still trapped in Detroit.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26600 on: December 17, 2018, 03:04:47 pm »

Some people are still trapped in Detroit.

Escape from Detroit starring Kurt Russell

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #26601 on: December 17, 2018, 06:40:25 pm »

It is assuming the receiver even owns a screen that has the some-random-internet-person-decks-your-face function.  Most people that truly deserve it are not likely to be techsavvy enough to know such a pricey high-tech item exists.
Oh no, no. This is more punching candygram instead of singing, rather than something fancy like a punch-in-a-box computer monitor.

They wouldn't need a screen with a facepunch function, they'd just need an address you're aware of and a willingness to open the door when it's knocked on. ... and hopefully no housemates to be confused for them...

... honestly, it'd be more or less putting out a (probably) non-fatal hit on someone.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26602 on: December 17, 2018, 07:01:09 pm »

We should reinstate singing telegrams, except while the guy is singing he gets to punch you in time with the song. It's only illegal if he goes off-beat.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26603 on: December 17, 2018, 07:06:47 pm »

We should reinstate singing telegrams, except while the guy is singing he gets to punch you in time with the song. It's only illegal if he goes off-beat.
*Sends punchagram to the tune of Hammer-Smashed Face, ends up killing both the recipient and the messenger

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #26604 on: December 17, 2018, 09:11:08 pm »

So, paying women for sex is illegal. But paying women not to talk about sex is perfectly fine. I smell a loophole here...

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26605 on: December 17, 2018, 09:25:08 pm »

So, paying women for sex is illegal. But paying women not to talk about sex is perfectly fine. I smell a loophole here...

That you have sex with a woman on the condition that they blackmail you afterwards?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26606 on: December 17, 2018, 09:59:14 pm »

*Sends punchagram to the tune of Hammer-Smashed Face, ends up killing both the recipient and the messenger
I was thinking Flight of The Bumblebee, if accapella counts.
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/08/01/the-tender-human-trachea
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26607 on: December 17, 2018, 10:29:45 pm »

So, paying women for sex is illegal.

Technically all you have to do is set up a camera in the room and its fine.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26608 on: December 17, 2018, 10:50:30 pm »

laws are weird

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #26609 on: December 18, 2018, 01:31:41 am »

Judging by Trump, the second one costs a lot more.  You might as well take a plane to Vegas or Brazil.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 3566