Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 ... 3568

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4242210 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #22920 on: August 26, 2018, 10:26:48 am »

It's not even that funny because he saved obamacare as literally the deciding vote against repeal, I'm all for crass humor, when interviewed randomly outside a library after Reagan finally fucked off the planet I was asked by a guy with a mic and cameraguy what I thought about that.

'Honestly I'm surprised, I thought he was a cyborg.'
"Oh, uh... what would you say his greatest accomplishment was?"
'Breaking Russia.'
"Okayyy, well, thanks!"

Strangely I didn't make it on tv, but hey, don't give me a microphone, I will make damn sure you regret it while amusing myself.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22921 on: August 26, 2018, 12:05:29 pm »

It's not even that funny because he saved obamacare as literally the deciding vote against repeal, I'm all for crass humor, when interviewed randomly outside a library after Reagan finally fucked off the planet I was asked by a guy with a mic and cameraguy what I thought about that.

'Honestly I'm surprised, I thought he was a cyborg.'
"Oh, uh... what would you say his greatest accomplishment was?"
'Breaking Russia.'
"Okayyy, well, thanks!"

Strangely I didn't make it on tv, but hey, don't give me a microphone, I will make damn sure you regret it while amusing myself.

I'm amazed he was willing to put his microphone in front of a spider's face.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22922 on: August 26, 2018, 12:34:01 pm »

Who said I wasn't wearing a human face... ERR HAVE A HUMAN FACE IN MY CLOSET

FUCK WAIT

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22923 on: August 26, 2018, 12:39:57 pm »

Remember what your brood mother told you, Max. Don't ever lose your face. Act like a man.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22924 on: August 26, 2018, 12:57:27 pm »

IN OTHER NEWS

[Shamelessly Stolen Joke]Didn't McCain say he was pro-life?[/Shamelessly Stolen Joke]

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #22925 on: August 26, 2018, 01:50:19 pm »

A mass shooting has occurred in Jacksonville Florida, at a Madden gaming tournament. Details not yet known.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22926 on: August 26, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »

A mass shooting has occurred in Jacksonville Florida, at a Madden gaming tournament. Details not yet known.
This trend is getting to be quite Maddening.

At the very least, if things went as they did with Obama and he was stonewalled in Congress, his foreign policy would likely turn out better. One of Obama's weak points, certainly, was foreign policy. McCain was a hawk, sure, but we now have the benefit of hindsight; and some of his positions (retaining troops in Iraq instead of withdrawing, as Obama did) would've likely resolved issues that we deal with now (ISIS).
Possibly, but we also wouldn't have the healthcare reform (even as the pitiable thing that it is, it's still a step in the right direction), nor would we have his cultural contributions via the "Thanks, Obama" meme.

Swings and roundabouts.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22927 on: August 26, 2018, 02:02:04 pm »

My first thought was 'talk about ragequit.' Not to mention more fodder for those that blame videogames on gun violence, but since it was a Madden football gaming tournament, they might as well go the full mile and blame football on it....

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22928 on: August 26, 2018, 02:09:00 pm »

Well, I mean, you'll find a hell of a lot more causality between football and violence than you will with video games and same...

Might have something to do with all the concussions and drug use though.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #22929 on: August 26, 2018, 02:42:27 pm »

Early numbers are 4 dead, 11 more shot.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #22930 on: August 26, 2018, 02:57:06 pm »

My first thought was 'talk about ragequit.' Not to mention more fodder for those that blame videogames on gun violence, but since it was a Madden football gaming tournament, they might as well go the full mile and blame football on it....
I believe the term is "yard"  :P

But seriously, the active shooter thing is getting frickin' egregious. Why can't these people just eat tide pods if they need attention that badly?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22931 on: August 26, 2018, 03:12:32 pm »

I believe the term is "yard"  :P

Because a mile is an even bigger stretch than a yard? I think I did remember that it was 'yard', but 'mile' just felt like it fit my sarcasm better.

Anyways, no word or anything on how the whole thing started. If it really was a ragequit, it gives a new level of meaning to 'RAGEquit'.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 03:14:28 pm by smjjames »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22932 on: August 26, 2018, 03:29:12 pm »

Mixed aphorisms there. It's "the whole nine yards" and "the extra mile".

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22933 on: August 26, 2018, 03:30:34 pm »

Mixed aphorisms explains the dispute. It's "the whole nine yards" and "the extra mile".
Stuff like that just goes in one ear and keeps the doctor away in his shoes for me.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22934 on: August 26, 2018, 03:35:04 pm »

That's why you don't count your eggs which are worth two in a bush before you leap and make light work, spoiling the broth.
Pages: 1 ... 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 ... 3568