Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 57

Author Topic: Paranormal 25 - Game over! Town victory!  (Read 79456 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 25 - Day 4 brings blood and ashes.
« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2017, 08:48:08 am »

Notice how no one has actually changed their vote out of worries that we're missing something.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 28, 2017, 08:53:42 am »

Hector, do you know who killed doll?

Also Tiruin, what did you end up doing last night? Why no assassin bot kill? Who did you end up tracking?
I shall answer this later on after I hear from TBF :3
What's the point of concealing information at this point? Either you know someone is scum, or you don't.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 28, 2017, 08:54:24 am »

Notice how no one has actually changed their vote out of worries that we're missing something.
OK this is me being >_>'ey.

But guessing that TBF won't disclose anything and that my waiting on him may also be pretty :V, here goes d-tails.

> I ASSASSIN BOT'd TBF.
> Error: Target not found. Ass'bot gets returned to me safe and sound.
> My Tracking Device works and has outed 4maskwolf as not-the-killer (or he's an alien or tech dopp :V).

Problem is that while reading through the role list, I can't find any role--even the ALIEN, or through the Mad Scientist section, that causes the assassin bot to fail. An anti-tech field USES UP the thing since it's a one-shot. This did not happen and I am going to polish this assassin bot tonight alongside finishing another tracky device.

That and several alien techs, like the EMP bomb can't have happened (My T. Device works. Stun Bomb should've given indication to people who actually have night actions [y'all guards], and Persus said NOTHING), that or Persus is an Exterminator or something mind shieldy or that can have a Survive result out of our Telepath. :P

But yeah. Uh...that happened. "Fission Mailed - Target not found". [/notreally, it was mission failed and I'm trying to be humorous]

Also Tiruin, what did you end up doing last night? Why no assassin bot kill? Who did you end up tracking?
What's the point of concealing information at this point? Either you know someone is scum, or you don't.
It's more letting him speak on the hopes that he'd slip up but given his brevity and the FACT THAT HE'S USUALLY ALWAYS ONLINE ON HIS PHONE tells me that he's being >_>'ey more than me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 28, 2017, 09:02:56 am »

OK this is me being >_>'ey.

But guessing that TBF won't disclose anything and that my waiting on him may also be pretty :V, here goes d-tails.

> I ASSASSIN BOT'd TBF.
> Error: Target not found. Ass'bot gets returned to me safe and sound.
> My Tracking Device works and has outed 4maskwolf as not-the-killer (or he's an alien or tech dopp :V).

Problem is that while reading through the role list, I can't find any role--even the ALIEN, or through the Mad Scientist section, that causes the assassin bot to fail. An anti-tech field USES UP the thing since it's a one-shot. This did not happen and I am going to polish this assassin bot tonight alongside finishing another tracky device.

That and several alien techs, like the EMP bomb can't have happened (My T. Device works. Stun Bomb should've given indication to people who actually have night actions [y'all guards], and Persus said NOTHING), that or Persus is an Exterminator or something mind shieldy or that can have a Survive result out of our Telepath. :P

But yeah. Uh...that happened. "Fission Mailed - Target not found". [/notreally, it was mission failed and I'm trying to be humorous]

It's more letting him speak on the hopes that he'd slip up but given his brevity and the FACT THAT HE'S USUALLY ALWAYS ONLINE ON HIS PHONE tells me that he's being >_>'ey more than me.
Well he obviously lied, so better kill him.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 28, 2017, 09:03:05 am »

Tiruin: So you're saying we should definitely lynch TBF. Gotcha. Maybe he has an Anti-Tech Field or something like that.

Like, literally, who's gonna go, "Geez, TBF seems suspicious after he helped lynch scum. Better investigate!"

Bussing, maybe. But bussing after saying "I have a role that doesn't go out." seems super far-fetched.

Like, how does that help the Town to investigate him?
DA was a dopp. Inspecting someone who claimed part of their role makes sense from a dopp view. DA also was voting TBF D1 and D2.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 28, 2017, 09:03:13 am »

EBWOP: Wait, that could be an anti-tech field :O I've misread what I saw about 'advanced' and 'normal'. Oops!

Either way yeah. TBF is lying and isn't a War Bet.

NotreallyEdit: Thank you internet, I can't even save my semantic dignity :I Now I'm embarrassed! Noooo!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 28, 2017, 09:06:57 am »

Also TBF: Please do be aware that, normally, people can normally actually start out with Mind Shield/Anti-Tech field, but your one-word response of brevity was pretty much your fighting chance of contributing--that's what Town!you could've done anyway. :-\ I doubt it's something that didn't occur to you if you were Town.

You never mentioned that you had one.

...To at least mention anything other than one post.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2017, 09:45:14 am »

...So. How did the guard chain go again?

Hello? o_o

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 28, 2017, 09:47:32 am »

I just checked my role.

Apparently I did start off with an anti-tech field.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2017, 09:54:29 am »

So what is your real role then?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 28, 2017, 09:57:27 am »

....Still a War Vet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 28, 2017, 10:12:43 am »

I just checked my role.

You are very aware that this is made very apparent in a role PM right?

And if you're Town you're in a very sticky situation given your behavior lately right?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 28, 2017, 10:54:15 am »

I just checked my role.

And if you're Town you're in a very sticky situation given your behavior lately right?
Let's debate the merits of lynching him!

Or let's actually lynch him.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2017, 10:57:38 am »

I just checked my role.

Apparently not very apparent.  I mean, I saw extra text, but I don't think it stuck.  It wasn't bolded or anything.

But whatever, I don't care.

TBF Shorten
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2017, 11:07:57 am »

Shorten
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 57