Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57

Author Topic: Paranormal 25 - Game over! Town victory!  (Read 79490 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 25 - Day 4 brings blood and ashes.
« Reply #660 on: February 27, 2017, 11:06:19 pm »

There's gotta be something we're missing, because this feels too easy.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2017, 11:07:23 pm »

Also Oppose Shorten. Tiruin needs to get in here and explain why the lack of bot-kill.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 27, 2017, 11:10:30 pm »

There's gotta be something we're missing, because this feels too easy.
Mafia is a complicated game, but not every game of mafia is complicated.  Sometimes the simple solutions are the correct ones.

Watch neither of Leafsnail or TBF be scum and I end up eating my words.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 27, 2017, 11:26:24 pm »

You guys think way too hard. You think it's tougher than it is because you've got me to gently drive you through this game. Sit down and enjoy the ride. Or don't. I'm trying to end this game already. There's like 0 things to do other than lynch someone. Tiruin, feel free to boop me and prove me Town. Or believe me when I say I could've easily tied the vote Yesterday. I don't really care. It's so obvious I'm Town it's stupid. No clue why we're wasting time on dumb lynches. But whatever. It's not an awful lynch.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2017, 12:09:18 am »

TBF, best case we'll get Leafsnail dead through a botkill tonight if TBF isn't scum.

I won't shorten until Tiruin explains why she didn't botkill last night.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2017, 12:33:59 am »

The Whiteboard
TheBiggerFish: 4maskwolf, Persus13, TheDarkStar, webadict

Day ends ~Noon Pacific Thursday

Mephansteras: If a war veteran takes a night action (through being scum, being gifted tech, etc), is their "kill everyone who visits" ability turned off?

Yes, a War Veteran's reactive kill counts as an action so a doppelganger War Vet can either have that active or perform the dopp night kill, not both.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 28, 2017, 01:12:04 am »

Wow.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2017, 01:12:57 am »

Wow.
Feel like expounding on your thoughts, or are you going to be as useless as yesterday where I'm pretty sure you made exactly 4 posts.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 28, 2017, 05:23:24 am »

HOLY BUTTS FISH

First of all, Doll was EXPLICITLY targeted as I didn't receive any word from him u_u (Waaaaah)
Next of all, TBF I wonder what you did last night [/some 1980's reference music]

Hector, do you know who killed doll?

Also Tiruin, what did you end up doing last night? Why no assassin bot kill? Who did you end up tracking?
I shall answer this later on after I hear from TBF :3

I'm gonna be honest, I would've killed 4mask. You should've killed doll Day 2 if you were gonna kill him. That would've put me in the biggest bind. Instead, I basically got to ride out the game.

I'd like to take the time to fully claim now.

I am the Hivemind. Three of you are now under my--

Lol, no, I'm a War Vet still, but seriously, this game was not balanced well, and it's basically over. Leafsnail is the last remaining Doppelganger 95% sure. The last 4% belongs to TBF, and 1% for... I dunno, 4mask? Maybe like .0000000000000001% for Tiruin, because I'll be honest, it would make me happy to see that happen.
Ayy lmao.
No you aren't :I

Or else I would be hiveminded D:
But I"m not >_> and nobody even likes visiting me. HARRUMPH.

Extend this dudes.

The problem is that if Leafsnail isn't scum, its one of the PVW at this point
This is twoo.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 28, 2017, 07:07:38 am »

HOLY BUTTS FISH

First of all, Doll was EXPLICITLY targeted as I didn't receive any word from him u_u (Waaaaah)
Next of all, TBF I wonder what you did last night [/some 1980's reference music]

Hector, do you know who killed doll?

Also Tiruin, what did you end up doing last night? Why no assassin bot kill? Who did you end up tracking?
I shall answer this later on after I hear from TBF :3

I'm gonna be honest, I would've killed 4mask. You should've killed doll Day 2 if you were gonna kill him. That would've put me in the biggest bind. Instead, I basically got to ride out the game.

I'd like to take the time to fully claim now.

I am the Hivemind. Three of you are now under my--

Lol, no, I'm a War Vet still, but seriously, this game was not balanced well, and it's basically over. Leafsnail is the last remaining Doppelganger 95% sure. The last 4% belongs to TBF, and 1% for... I dunno, 4mask? Maybe like .0000000000000001% for Tiruin, because I'll be honest, it would make me happy to see that happen.
Ayy lmao.
No you aren't :I

Or else I would be hiveminded D:
But I"m not >_> and nobody even likes visiting me. HARRUMPH.

Extend this dudes.

The problem is that if Leafsnail isn't scum, its one of the PVW at this point
This is twoo.
Wtf? Why even bother asking?

Just lynch him. He'll say the obvious.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 28, 2017, 08:04:00 am »

TBF :v
Is there any tech or something that provides more kills than one if someone is lynched? If so, please retract your votes guys until we have a safe amount of votes on TBF.

And to give detail: Please do not end the day. I want to hear out TBF here. DO NOT SHORTEN (because wow, seriously people? Y'all talked a ton and even shortened before I even GOT TO POST. That's less than 12 hours from day start -_-)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 28, 2017, 08:26:04 am »

Idk about you, but this game is over. It's Leafsnail, but sure, let's lynch TBF just in case. I don't need forever to talk. Talking is pointless.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 28, 2017, 08:26:27 am »

Idk about you, but this game is over. It's Leafsnail, but sure, let's lynch TBF just in case. I don't need forever to talk. Talking is pointless.
I doubt it's that easy. :P
And seeing what I've got last night, I'm leaning on that doubt like a rickety table.

You haven't illustrated the pointlessness of it despite this 'attitude' despite being a War Vet in this context though.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 28, 2017, 08:35:14 am »

Wow.
Y'know you should pretty much reply with more substance than a doge meme. :P

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 28, 2017, 08:42:18 am »

I doubt it's that easy. :P
And seeing what I've got last night, I'm leaning on that doubt like a rickety table.

You haven't illustrated the pointlessness of it despite this 'attitude' despite being a War Vet in this context though.
Yeah, alright let's break it down then:

I'm a War Vet.
4mask is a War Vet.
You are 30x protected. And Town.
We've got an Alien, confirmed.
We've got 2 Guards, who are essentially confirmed.
The remaining scum either has to kill himself or he has to whittle away the Guards.

Looks like a solid win to me. But everyone is too busy second guessing themselves. No idea why.

You wanna know how to lose a won position? Just second guess every possible move. Try to come up with a 100% chance to win. Exhaust the Town's resources. This is a psychological battle I refuse to lose.

But if you want, you can worry endlessly. I believe it is fundamentally wrong to worry right now, and that doing so is counterproductive to winning.

Bot me. Confirm me. I will lead this Town to victory by lynching Leafsnail.

It's that simple. Or give me your bots and I'll do this for you.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57