Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 70

Author Topic: DIG: VOTE  (Read 137975 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: Squish
« Reply #420 on: February 01, 2017, 02:33:35 am »

"Man, this place hates meatbags something fierce."

Pick up the severed hand and get inside the crawler.  Bargthor knows nothing about fixing meatbags, and thus is just going to get inside the crawler, and make sure the shiny thing is strapped down.

"Oy!, What the hell are you doing with MY severed hand! I earned it, fair and square, you can't just TAKE it!"
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 01, 2017, 06:49:51 am »

Spoiler: Engie (click to show/hide)

Pew pew. Wait for orders with finger guns. Pew pew.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 01, 2017, 10:15:49 am »

((Dev, the crystal sphere is still outside the crawler. I'd roll it inside this turn, except we got a man down.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 01, 2017, 11:05:22 am »

Go stand somewhere people aren't standing, and run away from anything dangerous. Then try and see a way up to where the crystals have been raised.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 01, 2017, 01:20:48 pm »

((Dev, the crystal sphere is still outside the crawler. I'd roll it inside this turn, except we got a man down.))

((Thought it was inside, as inside was where it got most recently shot))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 01, 2017, 01:47:12 pm »

((Thought it was inside, as inside was where it got most recently shot))
Nah, Tony was inside, and I had rolled the crystal up to the back of the crawler next to the door. next round, I rolled it around to the side to keep Tony from shooting it again, but then Tony got dragged out of the crawler and killed.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #426 on: February 02, 2017, 12:29:23 am »

Roll the Crystal boulder to the side of the crawler, off of Vokun away from the door very carefully so as not to cause him further harm.

Spoiler: Nameless (click to show/hide)
33/80
You roll the boulder off the two people trapped under it. You feel like your time is increasingly spent rolling large rocks and watching teammates die or get horribly injured.

Help move the boulder, then limp/crawl to the crawler to recover

Spoiler: "Razorblade" Rede (click to show/hide)
Nameless drags you into the crawler and straps you into one of the chairs.

"..."

Focus and try to recover lost mind.

Spoiler: Vokun Kaaz (click to show/hide)
Yeah and next you can focus and try to heal a broken leg.  Don't worry, you'll get a recover roll once things are safe. In the meantime Sifeebt drags you back to the crawler and straps you inside.

How big is that boulder?  Small enough to move by hand?  Help roll it off our hapless teammates, then drag one of them into safety(?) of the crawler.  Far too large to move/we fail at moving it?  Amputate Rede's leg and move him to the crawler.  Either way, I really want to end this turn inside the crawler.

Spoiler: Sifeebt, Roa Deathless (click to show/hide)
You drag the almost dead....boy? Girl? You can't really tell, they're pretty messed up. Oh well, into the crawler with you both.

"Man, this place hates meatbags something fierce."

Pick up the severed hand and get inside the crawler.  Bargthor knows nothing about fixing meatbags, and thus is just going to get inside the crawler, and make sure the shiny thing is strapped down.

Spoiler: Bargthor-47 (click to show/hide)
You go to take the severed hand from the lady with crushed legs but she slaps your hand away and clings to it like a talisman. "MY HAND! MINE!"

Geez, blood loss is a hell of a drug. Instead you try to get the crystal into the back of the crawler or at least wedge it in place and strap it down.
55/40 move

Aw geez, this thing is a lot heavier than it looks. How the heck did that zombie guy do this?

Pew pew. Wait for orders with finger guns. Pew pew.
Pew pew, need to make these cannons able to fire into the deep sea! That would be neat as heck, yo.

Go stand somewhere people aren't standing, and run away from anything dangerous. Then try and see a way up to where the crystals have been raised.

Well, considering everyone else is now in the crawler, anywhere but there is a place they're not standing. Man your head hurts. You stagger out of the crawler and a ways away to try and figure out a way up to the crystals.

82/90

Uh...well you think you see a way that you might be able to climb up but its really fucking high man. And the climb is vertical most of the way, except for the parts where it's over vertical. You don't really know if you can manage it.

Move away from where the crawler is and move more to the side of the cave to avoid more friendly fire, then attack the creature again.

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)
57/95
You drift away from the crawler and actually fly straight into a wall. It might be a little more dangerous in here, but at the very least it will mean that the worm won't be able to throw boulders around.

10/95 vs 15/80 Roll(5d4)+0:3,3,1,3,4,+0 Total:14 22 HP remains
85/80

You strike out again with your Priest beads, beating it into a further pulp. It lashes out at you but misses, whizzing right past.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 02, 2017, 01:53:05 am »

now that I'm safe, I'll unjam my pistol, then address my wound, how bad is it?

"So, if and when we're safe, somebody should go search the wreckage of the hedgehog thing, I'll bet we could use those spines as arrows or something, there might also be something useful for deep sea like creations, as there was a deep thing in it.
Also bring Tony's corpse in, it could be useful, or we could give him a proper passing, I think he's owed at least that much."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:39:07 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 02, 2017, 02:49:14 am »

Go search stone hedgehog corpse for useful stuff.

One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 02, 2017, 02:51:48 am »

"Nobody's safe until this crystal is locked down"

Give it another shot.  I don't want this shiny thing rolling around, lest another batch of meatbags go crazy.

Spoiler: Bargthor-47 (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 02, 2017, 08:12:53 am »

Somehow, not dead yet! Well, once more into the fray I guess?

Suppose I'm able to beat this thing, will that mean we're good on the deep sea monster front for a while, or is there a chance for more to spawn in the same location?

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 02, 2017, 09:16:43 am »

"Wait, Tony was our driver... Think we could call the bore down here?"

Stay relatively still.

Spoiler: Vokun Kaaz (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 02, 2017, 12:11:51 pm »

Just gaze out of the bridge windows a bit, see what the team is up to down there. Also look for threats to the ground team.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 02, 2017, 06:04:05 pm »

You roll the boulder off the two people trapped under it. You feel like your time is increasingly spent rolling large rocks and watching teammates die or get horribly injured.

Time well spent

Roll the Crystal boulder Crystal to the side of the crawler, off of Vokun away from the doorinto the crawler very carefully so as not to cause him further harm. If there's room and we don't crush anyone.

Spoiler: Nameless (click to show/hide)

Well, considering everyone else is now in the crawler, anywhere but there is a place they're not standing. Man your head hurts. You stagger out of the crawler and a ways away to try and figure out a way up to the crystals.

82/90

Uh...well you think you see a way that you might be able to climb up but its really fucking high man. And the climb is vertical most of the way, except for the parts where it's over vertical. You don't really know if you can manage it.
~I know someone who could climb that~

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 02, 2017, 06:08:10 pm »

Wait, can we do that? Contemplate deep-sea depth charges.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 70