Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: Adventure! (Mission 1, Turn 38: The Update Cometh!) Waitlist Open!  (Read 29294 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure! (A RTD for Wealth and Glory! ...but not your own) Waitlist Open!
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2016, 02:50:42 pm »

"I am ready."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2016, 03:08:41 pm »

"Same. Ready."

Gasozein pauses for a little while. "I suppose now would be the right time to ask if you want the lumbermill razed to the ground or not. Y'know, n addition to bringing all items of value back."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:25:28 pm by inaluct »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2016, 05:25:19 pm »

((Lets assume ATHATH has no questions, hmm?))

The six of you load yourselves onto a small, creaky rowboat and make off for the shore. Your unwieldy maneuvers, coupled with a growing storm, make rowing to shore an ordeal which takes several hours, and by the time you reach the shore, night has fallen. The lot of you stumble off the rowboat, exhausted. The only thing you can see past the dck through thestorm is the harbormaster's cabin Timmas pointed out earlier.

Malthus rises from his seat on the creaky, mossy dock and gestures towards several burlap sacks."Your equipment, gentlemen. And one thing before you leave, please.

I know the captain told you to bring anything of value to him directly, yes? However, what he gets isn't neccesarily passed to the rest of the crew, and I need some reagents for my own personal experiments. Should you find anything interesting, bring it to me. I will trade your finds with magical items of relative value."
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2016, 05:27:58 pm »

((Lets assume ATHATH has no questions, hmm?))

The six of you load yourselves onto a small, creaky rowboat and make off for the shore. Your unwieldy maneuvers, coupled with a growing storm, make rowing to shore an ordeal which takes several hours, and by the time you reach the shore, night has fallen. The lot of you stumble off the rowboat, exhausted. The only thing you can see past the dck through thestorm is the harbormaster's cabin Timmas pointed out earlier.

Malthus rises from his seat on the creaky, mossy dock and gestures towards several burlap sacks."Your equipment, gentlemen. And one thing before you leave, please.

I know the captain told you to bring anything of value to him directly, yes? However, what he gets isn't neccesarily passed to the rest of the crew, and I need some reagents for my own personal experiments. Should you find anything interesting, bring it to me. I will trade your finds with magical items of relative value."

Gasozein hefts his burlap sack and starts to don his armor. "Understood. Are there any reagents we should be on the lookout for in particular, wizard?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2016, 05:30:43 pm »

"Ooooh! Herbs and mushrooms? I know all about that stuff!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2016, 05:30:53 pm »

Lyssha nods towards Malthus and says simply: "Noted."
Lyssha then walks over to the burlap sacks and searches for hers, getting her staff out, and slinging the sack containing the crystal orb over her shoulder. "Let's get out of the rain before doing much else." She then starts walking towards the harbor-master's cabin.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2016, 05:33:08 pm »

"Well, in particular I need the ashes of a man who died in great pain. If you find anything else interesting, show it to me anyway. I'll be here until you all wish to return to the Riptide.

And no, not herbs  or mushrooms. I have all the plants I need."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:36:32 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2016, 05:36:02 pm »

"That sounds mean.

Wait, just a man? Would a woman work too?
"

As she asks these questions, she acquires her gear. Once her question is answered, she trots behind Lyssha to the cabin.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2016, 05:38:15 pm »

"The ashes of a person. The gender doesn't matter."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2016, 05:41:46 pm »

Juniper calls over her shoulder.

"But if we need ashes, they burned to death. If anyone at all burns to death, weren't they in great pain anyways?"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2016, 05:46:01 pm »

Gasozein follows along, greatsword at the ready. He turns to Juniper and whispers conspiratorily, "That's the point. He's asking us to burn someone and return with the ashes. I don't say we should do it."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2016, 05:48:52 pm »

Sayla goes over to the sack with the equipment in it, and picks out her gear. She takes a few practice swings with her axe, but still feels uneasy carrying weapons. Perhaps if. She were more proficient in them, she wouldn't be in this situation. At that thought, she chuckles to herself, and awaits the groups departure
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2016, 05:52:11 pm »

It seems Juniper has not yet grasped the full implications of burning someone alive.

"But... but... magical items!"

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2016, 05:59:26 pm »

"We don't have to burn someone alive. We could find the body of someone who died in great pain and cremate them. It just depends on what and who we find between us and our goal."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2016, 06:02:33 pm »

Juniper looks meaningfully at the dead body already present on the beach.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27