Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: Adventure! (Mission 1, Turn 38: The Update Cometh!) Waitlist Open!  (Read 29300 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure! (A RTD for Wealth and Glory! ...but not your own) Waitlist Open!
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2016, 09:45:27 pm »

"Someone hit it if it moves."

Grab some of the wood from the former desk, start a fire in the fireplace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 09:47:05 pm by Rautherdir »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2016, 10:02:44 pm »

Juniper:

[wis:3-2]

Ooh! Is it a puppy? It is! It is a puppy! A really big puppy! It's not moving because it's sleeping! It makes perfect sense!

Lyssha:

You grab some woodchips and pile them into the fireplace.

[dex: 4+2]

The fire catches! Along with the tinderbox! And the floor! OH GOD THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!

((Random.org seems to really hate you guys :/))
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2016, 10:04:41 pm »

"It seems likely, if anything, that this is a corpse or something that we take for a human figure. Do you see what it is?" Gasozein asks Juniper. "Get your weapons ready and cover me. I'm going to take a closer look." Gasozein suddenly pauses and walks over to the remains of the desk, grabbing the book on precious gemstones. "Gonna need this in case I run off screaming into the distance and have to start a new life somewhere. Okay." Gasozein walks into the room and walks up the piled wood, peering up through the hole to look at the figure and discern what it is. If it keeps not moving, he piles some wood up and pulls himself out of the hole, ready to jump back through if something sanity-destroying happens.

"God damn it." Gasozein grabs the book on precious gemstones and runs into the room, piling some wood and using it to get onto the roof. The cabin is on fire anyway; might as well check before what they're looking for goes up in flames.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2016, 10:07:34 pm »

Sayla runs out of the mill, cursing whoever it was that started the fire.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2016, 10:09:46 pm »

Juniper climbs out the hole in the roof, grabs the obvious large puppy, and books it. No direction in mind. Just anywhere.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2016, 10:17:56 pm »

"Sorry everyone... That got a little out of hand.

Run after Juniper to keep her safe, grabbing the most valuable thing I see on the way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 10:38:04 pm by Rautherdir »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2016, 11:13:42 pm »

"Sorry everyone... That got a little out of hand.

Run after Juniper to keep her safe, grabbing the most valuable thing I see on the way.
((Huzzah. Juniper has become a MacGuffin. A stupid, foolish MacGuffin.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2016, 11:33:12 pm »

((Seeing as a fire is a big, important thing, the next post is delayed until TankKit and ATHATH post actions))
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2017, 12:23:54 am »

Also:Tomasque, you only get one support item from the ship. What'll it be?))
First aid kit.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2017, 02:40:22 am »

"AH SHITE!" RUN OUT OF THE ROOM AS FAST AS FUCKING POSSIBLE! "AH THINK AH SHIT MYSELF OUT OF SURPRISE! BUT AH STILL REFUSE TO SHIT IN A BUCKET AND THROW IT OVERBOARD WHEN ON THE SHIP!" (AH is actually him saying I, but with an accent, clever, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT? :D)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:07:34 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2017, 10:52:14 pm »

Reading through the backlog...
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2017, 11:06:56 pm »

"HUHWHOWHATWHERE"

ATHATH wakes up from his nap, then uses his crystal ball to determine if we will (be able to) put out the fire.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2017, 01:10:45 am »

Gasozein:

You dash over to the book of precious gemstones, and grab it.

[+Book: "Precious Gemstones"]

Next, you dash over near Juniper, who's raving about puppies or something. You really don't care, you gotta get out of here!

[str:6+3]

You grab the desk, and brace yourself to start heaving it towards the hole. But woah! The desk, being much lighter than anticipated, flies across the room, straight towards Juniper!

[Juniper dex: 2+1]
[Juniper end: 4]

Juniper starts to jump put of the way, but the desk hits her squarely across her arm. She looks fine? At least, the arm doesn't look broken. Either way, you climb up on the desk, which has at least landed somewhat near the hole.

[wis: 6-2]

It's too dark to make it out clearly, but it definitely looks like a corpse.

Sayla:

"GODDAMN STUPID IDIOTS, CAN'T YOU LIGHT A FIRE PROPERLY???"

You dash out of the house. Whew!

Juniper:

As you begin to jump up towards the hole to get the puppy, a desk flies out of nowhere towards you! You try to dodge away, but the desk smacks into your arm, which produces a sickening pop along with a huge amount of pain. Your shoulder feels like its been dislocated!

Anyway, it looks like Gasozein is grabbing the puppy. Good for him, saving that puppy from the fire! You begin to run towards the door...

[end: 4]

The pain! It hurts! You somehow manage to stumble out the front door, clutching your arm in agony.

Lyssha:

Hmm, what can you grab before you leave?

[wis:4+1]

Well Gasozein already grabbed the book, and the safe looks like it can survive the fire... so out you go! Juniper looks injured, but still able to run, so you dash over to her, outside of the cabin.

Saevire:

Fire! FIRE! You run out of the cabin, screaming like a drunk irishman on crack! Not that you know what Ireland, or crack is of course.

ATHATH:

[wis:3+3]

Peering deep into the crystal, you see possibilities of the future. You particularly like the one where everyone forms a bucket brigade from the shore to the house, to put out the fire!

All:

The fire spreads from the fireplace to the rest ofmain room's floor. Gasozein and ATHATH are still inside the cabin!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2017, 01:25:07 am »

"Are you ok? Your arm looks fucked."

Assist Juniper with my medkit
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2017, 02:04:31 am »

((Is there anything I can do while on the ship?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27