Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189793 times)

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #1095 on: January 04, 2017, 02:19:20 pm »

Jewelstone has started to build a lighthouse. It should take about 8 days and a half to make the foundation with only 2 mason and a surveyor. I knew that building a lighthouse takes surveying skill but I was surprised when adding a surveyor took off 12 days of work.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: January 04, 2017, 02:28:44 pm »

I am now producing the highest quality clay available in my region! Only by a few percentage points, but still, this means I get to set whatever price I want ^_^
I need to make bricks faster though. Will my tilery allow multiple crafters to work simultaneously if I upgrade it?

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: January 04, 2017, 02:39:52 pm »

I am now producing the highest quality clay available in my region! Only by a few percentage points, but still, this means I get to set whatever price I want ^_^
I need to make bricks faster though. Will my tilery allow multiple crafters to work simultaneously if I upgrade it?

Yes it will but only if you start the separate jobs manually.
You can set one guy as tiles and one as bricks and it will work fine auto for those separate jobs. But if you set them both to bricks they will join the already existing job instead of creating a new line when they become ready. If you want them making more efficient on auto you will need more work places.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: January 04, 2017, 02:50:11 pm »

If I plant wheat fields now, will they start growing and become harvestable when the temperature rises sufficiently?

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: January 04, 2017, 02:53:02 pm »

It will only grow if it's warm enough.  I've had hemp planted for several weeks now and it hasn't' been over 10 long enough over all for it to grow.

But you can plant the fields now, and wait.

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: January 04, 2017, 03:17:49 pm »

Hmm, my 2nd domain (on Goldor) has received a vassalage proposal from my neighbour, currently being presented as a choice rather than a demand, which is nice.  He does seem to be the strongest power in the immediate vicinity (Nuova Venezia) and I never really had any political aspirations, so I may just swallow my pride and accept his offer, I dunno.

This guy doesn't seem like much of a power. Is he worthy of you?  :P

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 04, 2017, 03:23:20 pm »

Alright, after setting up a barracks gonna start working on the walls I think.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: January 04, 2017, 03:33:01 pm »

Hmm, my 2nd domain (on Goldor) has received a vassalage proposal from my neighbour, currently being presented as a choice rather than a demand, which is nice.  He does seem to be the strongest power in the immediate vicinity (Nuova Venezia) and I never really had any political aspirations, so I may just swallow my pride and accept his offer, I dunno.

This guy doesn't seem like much of a power. Is he worthy of you?  :P
I agreed to it after he offered to let me vassalise one of his domains in return.  He's not a major power, sure, but seems to be the biggest in my immediate vicinity - about 11 domains under his main one.  My 2nd domain won't be militarily inclined for quite a while, so I figured better to band together for now (plus as I say, I don't have any real ambitions for my Goldor domain, besides eventually getting trading ships up to funnel supplies to my Error domain).

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 04, 2017, 04:18:13 pm »

Apologies for the absence. Been ill.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 04, 2017, 04:27:56 pm »

Wow, the game is extremely laggy tonight

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 04, 2017, 04:39:07 pm »

Yeah, indeed. But loads of people online, too.

Rueprect

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 04, 2017, 04:40:28 pm »

I got lucky and got 1050 tokens in the daily lottery!  What do you guys think would be the best way to use them?

A: Quickly mass produce a bunch of weapons and armor (would be able to get about 6 batches of HQ weapons from it, and 3-4 HQ armor batches)

B: Quickly mass produce a bunch of bricks (about 8 batches of 15 m^3 bricks)

C: Train my two settlers into pikemen (leaves me with a couple hundred left over)

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 04, 2017, 04:44:56 pm »

I would go for the weapons and armor, they're worth far more than the bricks. Spending tokens to rush training units when they're going to spend the rest of their lives standing around seems mostly pointless if you aren't being attacked, while spending it on weapons can get that smith doing other useful things sooner.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 04, 2017, 05:46:35 pm »

If I understand the game rules correctly, when I arrange for a stabby end for my secondary character (for example by stabbing him with my main and his bodyguards) I can immediately claim his holding with my main character, right?
How long after that until I could create character 4?
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 04, 2017, 05:51:19 pm »

.... You can just hand over the domain if you want.  Just have both stand in the domains square and have the owner select both characters.

But to answer your question you can make one character per day.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 161