Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189786 times)

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #1080 on: January 03, 2017, 06:31:53 pm »

Also, does upgrading a workshop also improve the work quality? Or is that merely from the higher quality of the "new" building. I just put my construction team onto a 14 hour upgrade to my <50%-quality small blast furnace to a slightly >50%-quality small high blast furnace.

Depends on the building.
Look them up. For example blast furnace:

Low blast furnace: Skill bonuses: Fire +5
Small high blast furnace: Skill bonuses: Fire +10, Metallurgy +5

So, those are the bonuses that building gives your worker at 50%Q. So in that case any upgrade with the same quality is a bonus. If you get better quality, its even better. Bonus listed is at 50Q, at 100Q its double. So every 1% above 50Q gives you +2% on top of those listed bonuses.

Bonuses seem to round up also, on the display at least. Whether the game counts fractions who knows. My 65% house shows a +7 happy - which is 5*1.3=6.5
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 06:37:18 pm by Crowe~ »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 03, 2017, 07:53:07 pm »

Expansion Capacity: 1105
Current Area: 1109

Dammit hut builders, work faster! The 90% sandstone just beyond my borders is mocking me!

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 03, 2017, 08:57:45 pm »

Your probably right.

@HARD, what happened with that vassal thing? Did that other guy force you into it or you manage to find a way out of it?

Well he is polish just like me he didnt knew that until i responded to his letter, so iv talked it through, we can be mates actually but i dont really wont to depend too much on someone
He's Polish? Who is that? I know you're not far north so finding more Poles around might be really nice.

Bolek of Silesia, i'm far north

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1083 on: January 03, 2017, 10:06:03 pm »

I mean you're not far north of me. I think I actually liquidated an domain from under you (one of your characters was moving in, he was 2 hours late) but I had to fight off an french dude for it so you wouldnt have got it anyway. :p And just before the liquidation I sent some peasants your way.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 03, 2017, 10:14:17 pm »

Its okey, iv sent my alt there cuz i saw that french dude, iv got some more domains to liquidate, killed something like 7-9 inactive characters

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 04, 2017, 01:58:57 am »

Got a nice little domain over at 00890W:17961N that'll be up for grabs tomorrow-ish. It's technically my vassal now(and I'm a vassal of a yet more powerful lord), but it has three medium-quality iron deposits and a  sizable number of houses, as well as the protection of the local warlord.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 04, 2017, 03:11:24 am »

I really wish we could automate road building - set a destination and leave a unit or two to build a road towards it.  Or at the very least, lose the requirement for a road section to be connected to an existing road, so we could set multiple units to each build a separate section of the road simultaneously.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 04, 2017, 03:34:02 am »

I really wish we could automate road building - set a destination and leave a unit or two to build a road towards it.  Or at the very least, lose the requirement for a road section to be connected to an existing road, so we could set multiple units to each build a separate section of the road simultaneously.

Yes! This is my biggest pet peeve with the game. Everything else takes long enough you can just set it down and forget for 8 hours. But roads require to hop on every hour or two to get the next segment started or else you're wasting time.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 04, 2017, 07:46:37 am »

Hmm, my 2nd domain (on Goldor) has received a vassalage proposal from my neighbour, currently being presented as a choice rather than a demand, which is nice.  He does seem to be the strongest power in the immediate vicinity (Nuova Venezia) and I never really had any political aspirations, so I may just swallow my pride and accept his offer, I dunno.

Finndibaenn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 04, 2017, 07:51:09 am »

I it possible to get rid of low stat settlers ? (all stats below 10) suicide them somehow ?

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 04, 2017, 07:59:08 am »

question is if u will get some other settler in exchange or are u actually losing ppl and u still need to make more cap

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1091 on: January 04, 2017, 08:08:10 am »

Stab them with your lord. Just move his icon on theirs. You will get another settler in exchange after some time.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 04, 2017, 09:47:46 am »

Stabbing your peasants, always the best solution.
And great stress relief.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 04, 2017, 10:43:46 am »

Stabbing your peasants, always the best solution.
And great stress relief.

Evil tyrants.
Leave those pixel plebs alone.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 04, 2017, 11:50:28 am »

They are peasants, being stabbed or on fire is their duty.

But speaking of evil tyrants, have we already appointed a supreme overlord of Zaldor?
I've finally turned the Elysian Estate into a Lordship and trained some soldiers. I'm now ready to pledge allegiance to whoever we choose as our glorious leader.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 161