Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30192 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Whatever Mr. Sarariman wants me to, I guess."
Black lives matter.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima stares at her for a moment puzzled and she looks at Bunny who is looking between them with awkward curiosity. "I suppose..." she says and then she looks at bunny. " It would be hard to carry you, will you shift for me?" She asks him kneeling down and getting on his level he points at Megumi and then Anima shakes her head ," No she won't carry you either."
Bunny looks at Anima and runs up hugging her face, before he steps back in a little purple cloud. When the smoke clears Bunny is a little pink and white dog around his neck is a collar and in Anima's hand a leash. "Good Boy, Sorry...I'll help you shift back later." Anima takes the leash and walks toward Flemenco and Star Purple the little pink and white dog following beside her.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda walks off into town, apparently in search of information.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Hino heads to the docks to see if he can find any information.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Sarari looks up from preparing the cart to turn to Megumi.
"Please watch the kid. And while you do so, could you check around for... I don't know, a giant piratey looking ship in the harbor?"

Flamenco would find himself pointed to a bar near the docks as well as met with a multitude of requests including one for a song called “Freebird”.

The people investigating the docks would be met with reluctance when asked for any information. There’s some mentions of a boat called the “Kokomo”, and many stories about the pirate queen’s arivace but when prodded further they would insist that she isn’t actually real and even if she were they’d never seen anything that sounds like her. As the sun starts to set the people searching would notice a shine from the sunset that is clearly not natural.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn heads to the Docks, scrying for potential ships that are unique.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((The Kokomo?  Interesting.))

Tomas continues tromping around somewhere relevant.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:54:46 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya also looks for the ship.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Hino follows the rest of the party looking for the ship, while also looking for individuals that seem suspicious in a piratey sort of way.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

It's slowly dawning on you all that maybe you should be asking about the weird sparkling in the distance that's starting to grow larger. Could be a musclebound alchemist or something actually important.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Okay, sir!"

Megumi sets off behind the kids!
Black lives matter.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's slowly dawning on you all that maybe you should be asking about the weird sparkling in the distance that's starting to grow larger. Could be a musclebound alchemist or something actually important.

Anima looks at the sparks and then at Megumi behind her. Bunny is looking at the ocean oddly his little pink and white dog body is laying patiently in the sand he whines because he hates the form he has to take. "Whats that?" Anima asks pointing to all the sparks.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

If flamenco still had a face, the people would have seen his smile temporarely turn into a scowl at the mention of freebird. Luckely, he doesn't, so nobody is any the wiser and he quickly regains his composure.

"All right, groovy! Let's go to the bar and make ourselves a party! The opening song is freebird, and we'll see where we go from there, baby!"

Flamenco leads the good people to the bar, where he takes up a spot in the center and begins the party by playing freebird.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"What is that?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko sighs irritably before heading to rejoin the group and toward the sparkling.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51