Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 34934 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2017, 02:10:36 pm »

Its a door ya dingus, it has no traps. This time.
P-dubs, please, surely you know by now that you have ruined doors for me forever.

"Agreeing reply: That is an excellent suggestion."

Observe Trier. If he gets agressive towards me or fiddler(hb), or he start doing some magical looking bullshit, use my clockwork magic to cast assume direct control on he legs and make his knees bend the wrong way 180 degrees or so.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:10:14 pm by Pancaek »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2017, 06:45:17 pm »

Hey man did I win the bet?

Open the door a crack and look out hopefully without exposing myself
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2017, 06:48:43 pm »

"Chiding query: Shouldn't you wait opening the door until we've checked out all of the chests.
Annoyed statement: Honestly, you and chuckles over there were the ones most interested in the chests. And now you want to open the door and expose us to all the horrors that are out there at the same time.
Hurtful query: Do you have the attention span of a mentally challenged magpie or something?"

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2017, 09:29:07 pm »

I was just going to peek while Trier checks for curses. If something is out there I can just close the door.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2017, 09:57:13 pm »

"Chiding remark: unless they shoot you through the gap. Or wedge something in the gap. Or it's a demon with an incorporeal form who just flies in through the gap.  You know, weirder things have happened."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2017, 10:03:06 pm »

"Chiding remark: unless they shoot you through the gap. Or wedge something in the gap. Or it's a demon with an incorporeal form who just flies in through the gap.  You know, weirder things have happened."
Yeah but any guards wont be looking at the door. No one expects someone to start a heist from inside the vault
My Sig

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2017, 10:18:08 pm »

I'll have you know that my mother was a very kind, and upstanding lady, and you will speak of her with some respect.

Turn away in a huff, and open up the other chests.

((This guy's name is Zylo, Trier is the crystal golem who smashed into a billion pieces of crystal at the bottom of chasm….Though calling Zylo Trier is fine as well. He's a bit nuts.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2017, 10:47:04 pm »

Someone else referred to you as Trier so that is what Giglam thinks your name is
My Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2017, 12:53:26 pm »

"Oho. This ought to be good. Clunkers, keep an eye on the silly bastard over there. If he tries anything, maybe break his legs or something, I dunno."

Check the other chests and match the treasures to what we can see on the murals.
In the three other chests are

1. A dark mahogany rattle that menaces with spikes of bone.  The murals show it in the hands of a dwarven baby. The baby is surrounded by explosions and demons. The demons are nodding in approval.
2. An ornately framed portrait of a young human woman.  The murals show a very distressed dwarf staring at the painting. Several successive images show him moving around and the painting's eyes following him. The final painting shows many dead dwarves.
3. The final box has a large, obsidian slab with a single, very complex design on it. Almost like a kanji character but taken to absurd lengths.  The murals say nothing about this thing.

I'll have you know that my mother was a very kind, and upstanding lady, and you will speak of her with some respect.

Turn away in a huff, and open up the other chests.

((This guy's name is Zylo, Trier is the crystal golem who smashed into a billion pieces of crystal at the bottom of chasm….Though calling Zylo Trier is fine as well. He's a bit nuts.))
You would but that praying mantis in a clown wig is already opening the...oh those aren't treasure chests they're human heads.  And everytime he opens one they scream in a way that makes your brain quiver and your ears itch.

Its a door ya dingus, it has no traps. This time.
P-dubs, please, surely you know by now that you have ruined doors for me forever.

"Agreeing reply: That is an excellent suggestion."

Observe Trier. If he gets agressive towards me or fiddler(hb), or he start doing some magical looking bullshit, use my clockwork magic to cast assume direct control on he legs and make his knees bend the wrong way 180 degrees or so.
He's mostly just scratching his ears and whispering "no, stop."

Hey man did I win the bet?

Open the door a crack and look out hopefully without exposing myself

Beyond that door is wherever Oz wants to put you, so finish up here and then go for it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2017, 12:57:19 pm »

"Statement: Fiddler organic, this one's first instinct is to just lock these things up and leave them to rot. However, this one cannot help being interested in the obsidian slab, just a little. Obviously, all the items apart from the slab are sure to be nothing but trouble. And one can only assume the slab has some awful effect as well.
Query: What shall we do? "

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2017, 12:58:26 pm »

"Dibs on the rattle. Also, Clunkers, see if you can figure out what the slab is. Probably the most dangerous thing in here if I know my ominous signs."

Take the rattle as plunder, leave the others be for now.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2017, 01:04:34 pm »

"Statement: This is going to be awful, this one can already tell. Try not to explode us all, would you kindly?"

Approach the slab and look what the inscription is. Look it over and use my Robot Computing skill to analyze it and cross-reference with my databanks from my previous master's library to see if I can glean any info from that.

If no info can be gleaned or if the info indicates it won't immediatly kill me, give it a little poke with my pinky finger. Have my magical absorbing staff stand next to me while doing so in case it reacts badly.

((PW: Maybe ask Ozarck about the Robot Computing, since it might help me a lot. I also have  a cloak which dampens harmful magical effect cast on eme somewhat.))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:22:52 pm by Pancaek »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2017, 08:53:31 pm »

[6] You look very carefully at the slab, gradually considering what it could be. Hmm. Suddenly, you realize. It's a nuke.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2017, 09:23:56 pm »

((That would be great. I could detonate it in Omega base and destroy everything. That would mean I win, right?))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2017, 11:51:32 pm »

Damn I cant see anything without opening the door all the way.

Noticing the idiot who wore the crown's reaction Giglam sighs

Looks like I lost the bet and he is still alive. Hey metal man can I borrow the stick to get that crown off him.

Once Clunkers passes me the stick after he looks at the nuke use it to knock the crown off Zylo
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27