Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 34935 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2017, 07:04:58 pm »

Open a chest and see what happens.
Ten coins says that that item isn't cursed and you should wear it.

search around the door for traps and runes that might indicate magical defences.

Hey guys magic traps leave runes behind. Right?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2017, 08:23:54 am »

search around the door for traps and runes that might indicate magical defences.

"Annoyed reply: Not necessarily. Magic traps can leave runes behind, but a good magister or someone who doesn't want to warn people that the traps are there can fairly easily make them invisible.
Statement: Also, if any of you chucklefucks activate some trap or curse by messing with these chests and these contents, if we even survive them, this one will be very angry at you indeed."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:46:16 am by Pancaek »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2017, 08:26:30 am »

you're on.

After examine the area for some magical trap, put on the cornet.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2017, 08:28:19 am »

"Puzzled statement: Somehow this one expected more from dwarves. This is just a piece of wood. All the devil fetishism must have addled their brains."

"Maybe they farm out their construction contracts to svirfneblin. Anyway, since you bastards already opened one chest, try out the other ones as well. Maybe there's some kind of choice to be made here."

Check if there's any sense to be made of the murals. Any indications of what the curse might be?

Oh, and keep an eye on Trier (MidJag), see if he melts or some shit.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2017, 08:46:05 am »

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2017, 08:49:34 am »

"Pleading query: Fiddler organic, please explain to this one why organics seem so enticed by things that are almost sure to bring about their demise? Especially after Mister Bones himself warned them that this place is cursed."

Check the door for traps, and help Fiddler (harry) make sense of the murals. Also, keep my distance from the two organics poking around the chests.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2017, 09:43:31 am »

"Pleading query: Fiddler organic, please explain to this one why organics seem so enticed by things that are almost sure to bring about their demise? Especially after Mister Bones himself warned them that this place is cursed."

Check the door for traps, and help Fiddler (harry) make sense of the murals. Also, keep my distance from the two organics poking around the chests.
Risk and reward something in a supposed cursed vault is either horrible or amazing
My Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2017, 09:49:01 am »

"Maybe they're hoping it's a cool curse, like weakening stone wherever you walk or turning into a werewolf or having your spirit forever wander the earth eating the souls of unwary travelers. Technically a disadvantage, but also kinda worth it."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2017, 09:53:14 am »

"Maybe they're hoping it's a cool curse, like weakening stone wherever you walk or turning into a werewolf or having your spirit forever wander the earth eating the souls of unwary travelers. Technically a disadvantage, but also kinda worth it."
Also technically I'm already cursed. Hey can a decedent of a cursed man still count as cursed.
My Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2017, 10:04:13 am »

"Reply: But it's Mister Bones who placed us here. This one does not think Mister Bones considers such things curses. This one believes he goes more for the having your entire body melt into cream cheese or turning into a spicy habanero kind of curses."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2017, 10:06:28 am »

"Reply: But it's Mister Bones who placed us here. This one does not think Mister Bones considers such things curses. This one believes he goes more for the having your entire body melt into cream cheese or turning into a spicy habanero kind of curses."
Why do you think I'm not grabbing one myself?
My Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2017, 10:21:31 am »

"I wonder if the cream cheese and habaneros would be cursed in that case."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2017, 10:58:38 am »

Why do you think I'm not grabbing one myself?
"Reply: because you have two brain cells to rub together instead of his single brain cell. For now."

"I wonder if the cream cheese and habaneros would be cursed in that case."
"Reply: Of course they would be, the ride never ends."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2017, 10:54:47 am »

Open a chest and see what happens.

Nope, no traps here.

you're on.

After examine the area for some magical trap, put on the cornet.
You put on the crown.

Hey...that soda can over there with the sheep's head is insulting your mother!

"Puzzled statement: Somehow this one expected more from dwarves. This is just a piece of wood. All the devil fetishism must have addled their brains."

"Maybe they farm out their construction contracts to svirfneblin. Anyway, since you bastards already opened one chest, try out the other ones as well. Maybe there's some kind of choice to be made here."

Check if there's any sense to be made of the murals. Any indications of what the curse might be?

Oh, and keep an eye on Trier (MidJag), see if he melts or some shit.

Well, the murals are sort of hard to interpret withing each object to look at and match to the mural, but that coronet seems to be on a man who is naked and screaming with a very odd look on his face.

And trier currently has a very odd look on his face.

Its a door ya dingus, it has no traps. This time.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2017, 11:56:06 am »

"Oho. This ought to be good. Clunkers, keep an eye on the silly bastard over there. If he tries anything, maybe break his legs or something, I dunno."

Check the other chests and match the treasures to what we can see on the murals.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27