Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40

Author Topic: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival  (Read 17844 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2016, 04:20:05 pm »

Kurushimi wasn't actually speaking to John earlier, so they ignore him.

Right now they simply turn and walk away, passing the flirty foxgirl as they do, towards the town.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2016, 04:21:49 pm »

"Oh now they want to go."
The paired persons roll their eyes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2016, 04:22:50 pm »

"Oh now they want to go."
The paired persons roll their eyes.
"Or would you rather have a religious conflict?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2016, 04:22:59 pm »

Hm. I can't see anything anymore. Where there my surroundings is only cloud now. I wonder if the other people in this clearing will notice? Well, no reason to stop now, especially with all the effort I've put into this... this cloud-fog thing.

"Ah, cloud generation. Truly the most fearsome power of all."
It sounds a bit muffled, only reinforcing my belief in its strength. My voice would not be silenced by something like this, however, and I can tell it carries past the domain of the cloud quite clearly.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2016, 04:23:28 pm »

John Brown shakes his head and barks at the others claiming the existence of other Gods and Hell, "Blasphemous nonsense! It's warped and ignorant ideas such as these that are the reason why rape, murder, looting and slavery abound. Unfortunately some of you have already fallen to Satan's deceit, a powerful form of trickery indeed."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2016, 04:23:53 pm »

"What's with the cloud over there?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2016, 04:24:38 pm »

A black-curly-haired and very much green-eyed girl gets up, wearing a green hoodie, silver earrings, and after a little bit of looking around an irate expression.
"The Hell is this?" She looked at Marie, all leaning flirtily over her boyfriend. "Who the fuck are you? And where ARE we?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2016, 04:25:54 pm »

"Marie Lecuyer, highscool student! It's a pleasure to meet you!"
She offers a hand.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2016, 04:26:55 pm »

She doesn't take the hand, but what the curly-haired girl DOES do is physically grab Ray and pull him away from Marie.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2016, 04:27:05 pm »

John Brown shakes his head and barks at the others claiming the existence of other Gods and Hell, "Blasphemous nonsense! It's warped and ignorant ideas such as these that are the reason why rape, murder, looting and slavery abound. Unfortunately some of you have already fallen to Satan's deceit, a powerful form of trickery indeed."
"You know how I said there were different possibilities?  Out in the multiverse there are worlds where any combination of faiths may be right.  Please try not to get smote by angry divinities..."

A black-curly-haired and very much green-eyed girl gets up, wearing a green hoodie, silver earrings, and after a little bit of looking around an irate expression.
"The Hell is this?" She looked at Marie, all leaning flirtily over her boyfriend. "Who the fuck are you? And where ARE we?"
"Ohthank...uh...Lidiayou'reallright"
Glomp.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2016, 04:29:59 pm »

"Oh! So that's your girlfriend? I must say, you two really do make quite a cute~ couple~!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2016, 04:32:04 pm »

"Ray... mind explaining what the fuck is going on?" She pauses. "And what's going on with you and her, too??"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2016, 04:34:02 pm »

Marisa elects to not mention that one time she actually met Satan. "I could literally show you other worlds after I figure out why I can't get out of this one."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2016, 04:34:14 pm »

"We fell through into another universe, I think, with a bunch of other people.

Absolutely nothing besides apparently ending up in a compromising position when I woke up..."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:01 pm »

"You know how I said there were different possibilities?  Out in the multiverse there are worlds where any combination of faiths may be right.  Please try not to get smote by angry divinities..."

"I have no fear of false Gods and idols when the Lord watches over me! They can face me themselves and I will decapitate each one like the heads of a serpent!"

Marisa elects to not mention that one time she actually met Satan. "I could literally show you other worlds after I figure out why I can't get out of this one."

"Why? Are they rife with sin and need cleansing?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40