Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40

Author Topic: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival  (Read 17791 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2016, 03:45:38 pm »

"Oh~? Having second thoughts already~? Or are you more of a love them and leave them sort of guy~?"
She too arises, fingers combing through her hair. She adjusts her, formerly quite messy clothes, definitely some manner of school uniform, and the messenger back slung over her shoulder. Also, she appears to have a fox tail, of course she does, a stunning white terminating in inky fur, just like the ears.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 03:45:47 pm »

"Um, holy man, this isn't the world you're used to. I think. It looks like everyone here is from a different plane, or at least most of us."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 03:48:48 pm »

"Hah. That'll teach you."
I stop brandishing my gun now that the man has stopped his futile and foolish attempt to stop me from doing what I want. Truly, he was a fool to ever try battling wills with me.

Having said and done all that, I decide to properly try out my powers. I lift my arm up, and a cloud comes billowing out, before quickly dispersing. Fascinating. I'd have to remember this if I needed to escape for whatever reason anytime soon. I make more and more come out. I wonder what the limit was? Could I cover the whole clearing? Only time and the fickleness of my powers would tell.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 03:50:30 pm »

Kurushimi wasn't actually speaking to John earlier, so they ignore him.

Right now they simply turn and walk away, passing the flirty foxgirl as they do, towards the town.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2016, 03:51:41 pm »

"Oh~? Having second thoughts already~? Or are you more of a love them and leave them sort of guy~?"
She too arises, fingers combing through her hair. She adjusts her, formerly quite messy clothes, definitely some manner of school uniform, and the messenger back slung over her shoulder. Also, she appears to have a fox tail, of course she does, a stunning white terminating in inky fur, just like the ears.
"B-but I already have a girlfriend!"

John Brown softly grips Ray by the right shoulder and looks into his eyes solemnly. "That is comforting to hear, that people stood against the sin of slavery so long ago. But in the 79th century, slavery is still a ferocious beast, and every day more innocent people are forced out of their homes in Africa and stolen across the ocean on those horrid prison airships. What sort of person deserves that kind of treatment, an innocent soul at that?"
"Nobody at all."
"Um, holy man, this isn't the world you're used to. I think. It looks like everyone here is from a different plane, or at least most of us."
"Most of."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 03:54:03 pm »

"And yet you pushed me down so roughly~ How positively scandalous~"
She pauses briefly.
"Say... you said you said you're from 2016 right? AD? CE? AC?"
Probably not BC at any rate.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:56:42 pm by Empiricist »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 03:59:18 pm »

"The one with Hillary and Trump as candidates for US president.  So AD/CE.  If those mean the same."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 04:02:13 pm »

"A different plane? I did not travel here by airship, I merely was transported here by means beyond my own understanding."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 04:02:49 pm »

Nate chuckles at the mention of the two candidates. Funnily enough, he had bounties out on boy of them, but the secret service are very thorough, so it they were still in the planning stage.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 04:03:50 pm »

"No, like, different dimension. Different universe, kinda like Heaven and Hell - you believe in those, right? - except with less angels and/or brimstone."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2016, 04:04:36 pm »

"United States...? Oh!"
Her eyes sparkle in realization.
"America! I'd say you're from the past... but your eyes make me think that our worlds aren't the same."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2016, 04:05:44 pm »

John furrows his brows and pulls a Bible from underneath the breast of his shirt and flips it open. "Earth. Heaven. Hell. Purgatory. There is no mention of any other realms."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2016, 04:06:26 pm »

"United States...? Oh!"
Her eyes sparkle in realization.
"America! I'd say you're from the past... but your eyes make me think that our worlds aren't the same."
John furrows his brows and pulls a Bible from underneath the breast of his shirt and flips it open. "Earth. Heaven. Hell. Purgatory. There is no mention of any other realms."
"Your world lacks Glorious Freedomland?

Er, like, there's multiple ways things can happen, and we're each from different ones.""
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2016, 04:07:23 pm »

Elizabeth gets to her feet, adjusting her hat. "...I am so confused."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2016, 04:08:48 pm »

"We're all from different possibilities."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40