Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 24: The Squared  (Read 43356 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [9/40]: Tick -1: The Big Beginning
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2016, 08:43:11 pm »

"I like the many disc idea. One disc for each god and there personal projects, and one much large disc where we all create things."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2016, 09:00:36 pm »

"LISTEN, I'M ALL FOR THE BLOODY GODSEA! BUT I'M CONCERNED ABOUT THE PROPERTIES OF BLOOD! BLOOD IS THICK AND COAGULATES WHEN IT'S OUTSIDE OF A BODY FOR LONG ENOUGH, AND DOESN'T FLOW NEARLY AS WELL AS WATER! WHY DON'T WE JUST MAKE IT SO THAT THE BLOOD IN THE GODSEA, HAS THE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF WATER, BUT HAS THE MATERIAL COMPOSITION OF BLOOD? IT'D BE THE SAME THING, JUST EASIER ON THE MORTALS! I MEAN, YOU CAN'T REALLY HAVE A WHIRLPOOL OR TIDAL WAVES WITH COAGULATED LIQUID, AND MOST OF US ONLY WANT THE BLOOD FOR THE COOL FACTOR! MAKING OCEAN BLOOD HAVE THE PROPERTIES OF WATER, WHILE HAVING THE SAME MATERIAL COMPOSITION AS BLOOD IS THE WAY TO GO! I THINK! ALSO, WHAT IF SOMEONE MAKES SOME KIND OF BLOODBORNE SUPER HERPES!?! WE SHOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF PLAN TO PREVENT SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM KILLING ALL OF THE MORTALS!"
"Which is why I would prefer a sea that is a sea."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2016, 09:31:50 pm »

"LISTEN, I'M ALL FOR THE BLOODY GODSEA! BUT I'M CONCERNED ABOUT THE PROPERTIES OF BLOOD! BLOOD IS THICK AND COAGULATES WHEN IT'S OUTSIDE OF A BODY FOR LONG ENOUGH, AND DOESN'T FLOW NEARLY AS WELL AS WATER! WHY DON'T WE JUST MAKE IT SO THAT THE BLOOD IN THE GODSEA, HAS THE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF WATER, BUT HAS THE MATERIAL COMPOSITION OF BLOOD? IT'D BE THE SAME THING, JUST EASIER ON THE MORTALS! I MEAN, YOU CAN'T REALLY HAVE A WHIRLPOOL OR TIDAL WAVES WITH COAGULATED LIQUID, AND MOST OF US ONLY WANT THE BLOOD FOR THE COOL FACTOR! MAKING OCEAN BLOOD HAVE THE PROPERTIES OF WATER, WHILE HAVING THE SAME MATERIAL COMPOSITION AS BLOOD IS THE WAY TO GO! I THINK! ALSO, WHAT IF SOMEONE MAKES SOME KIND OF BLOODBORNE SUPER HERPES!?! WE SHOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF PLAN TO PREVENT SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM KILLING ALL OF THE MORTALS!"
"Which is why I would prefer a sea that is a sea."

Iram's face appears to be somewhat perplexed, but as he hears the Fish God, his eyes light up. Literally, they are engulfed in flames. He sounds incredibly enthusiastic.

"HEY, HEY GUYS! I JUST HAD AN AWESOME IDEA! WHAT IF, LIKE, INSTEAD OF HAVING A SEA MADE OF BLOOD, WE HAVE A SEA OF REGULAR WATER! EXCEPT THAT, IT CHANGES COLORS EVERY NOW AND THEN BASED ON THE SEASONS! OR BETTER YET, HAVE IT CHANGE INTO A RANDOM COLOR EVERY YEAR! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2016, 09:34:00 pm »

I prefer the water-blood sea.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2016, 09:57:23 pm »

I prefer the water-blood sea.

"WHY NOT BOTH!"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2016, 09:58:13 pm »

Cliche sighs, writing very slowly, and very deliberately in his notebook: "New Gods So Petty, Argue Over Sea Colour" and staring at the page for a long moment.

He scratches his head and mutters about it needing some work.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2016, 10:00:28 pm »

Cliche sighs, writing very slowly, and very deliberately in his notebook: "New Gods So Petty, Argue Over Sea Colour" and staring at the page for a long moment.

"No, we're not arguing over the color of the sea, we're arguing over the composition of the sea."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2016, 10:05:38 pm »

"No, we're not arguing over the color of the sea, we're arguing over the composition of the sea."

Cliche shrugs

"Is there a functional difference between what you want and the sea of blood, modified as Iram had suggested before going all... trippy with the colours? No. You're arguing aesthetics."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2016, 10:07:20 pm »

Cliche shrugs

"Is there a functional difference between what you want and the sea of blood, modified as Iram had suggested before going all... trippy with the colours? No. You're arguing aesthetics."
"Isn't that the point?  Also, a sea of 'blood-that-behaves-like-water' is different from water and normal blood."
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2016, 10:10:17 pm »

Cliche shrugs

"Isn't that the point?  Also, a sea of 'blood-that-behaves-like-water' is different from water and normal blood."

Cliche sighs.

"Now you're arguing semantics."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2016, 10:11:43 pm »

Cliche shrugs

Cliche sighs.

"Now you're arguing semantics."
"Except it's a very functional thing to be arguing about, what our seas are made of."
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2016, 10:16:11 pm »

"Except it's a very functional thing to be arguing about, what our seas are made of."
"We're gods, so not really."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2016, 10:28:22 pm »

"I'll repair everything to the way it should be, in time. You will end this argument quite soon, if my memory serves correct."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2016, 11:06:09 pm »

-sigh-
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2016, 11:08:38 pm »

"I'll repair everything to the way it should be, in time. You will end this argument quite soon, if my memory serves correct."
"Have you ever heard of the many-worlds interpretation?"

"We're gods, so not really."
"Excuse me, I don't think you understand.  Blood is not water, water is not blood, blood that is behaving like water still isn't water, water that is behaving like blood still isn't blood."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36