- 0 (0%)
Pedro Amazonia!
- 0 (0%)
Dani Arizona!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 10, 2016, 05:22:35 pm

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: PERIAPSIS ACADEMY CLASS TRIAL: Case File #1  (Read 8794 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: PERIAPSIS ACADEMY CLASS TRIAL: Case File #1
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2016, 12:33:12 pm »

Pedro Amazonia

"It's not that I can't do it. It's that it would... It's better if you say it. Or someone else says it. Not one of us... You important people."

"The rest of us... I think maybe we were allowed to be here for a reason... Your growth. Not our own. But I was feeling selfish and-"

Pedro cuts himself off, gripping his left arm tightly. "Well, hopefully my luck turns this around. It sort of already has, you know. I had no idea 'Eesha and Hideaki were together, but..."

"Say it, Yuki. You already know the answer. What's the motive for the murder?"
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2016, 12:41:35 pm »

Sasha Viola
Sasha's eyes are widening and she's gripping the podium looking at pedro clearly trying to stay calm.
"P-Pedro....what are you saying..."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2016, 12:52:45 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki sighed and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath she said "The motive wasn't out of hatred or envy of love, no...It was in a attempt to protect someone, wasn't it."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2016, 01:08:06 pm »

Pedro Amazonia

"You're getting closer. As expected of someone of your intellect, Miss Ito... Well, actually, maybe in a sense, that was true..."

Pedro looks contemplatingly at the ground, before sighing and addressing the class. "Yeah. I guess in the end... I did it to protect her. From herself. From others. And most of all... From me."

For the first time since Sonja called him out, Pedro meets Sasha's eyes, tears welling up in those spring-green pools. "Hey, do you think you'd hate me if I did something stupid?" he asks quietly, just loud enough to be heard by everyone.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2016, 01:20:21 pm »

Sasha viola
Sasha's head is down and she looks up slowly her hand over her mouth... she's very clearly crying tears streaming down her face now...she meets his eyes her body is shaking.
"......I could never hate you pedro.......just...G-Get taken from me...like everyone else I love......I should have expected this but I was hoping....Just for once that I could be lucky...like you.
Sasha looks at him.... despairingly a small smile on her face trying to stay strong managing to hold back the sounds of her crying trying to remain strong....for Pedro.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2016, 01:34:06 pm »

Sonja

"Pedro what did you do?" Sonjas expression is also a bit tearful
No sig yet

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2016, 01:46:47 pm »

Pedro Amazonia

"I did exactly what it sounds like."

"I killed Hideaki Nagito."
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2016, 01:49:14 pm »

Grimm Castle

What a surprise, care to give us some more details?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2016, 01:49:53 pm »

((Case closed?))
No sig yet

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2016, 01:54:22 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki looked at Pedro in surprise, she really wasn't expecting that it was Pedro who had done this. "W-What happened? I honestly wasn't expecting you of all people, I mean...just..." Yuki then fell silent.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2016, 02:05:28 pm »

Dani Arizona

"I... I... I'm so sorry..."

Pedro Amazonia

"For what? You weren't there when I did it. You had nothing to do with it."

Dani just shudders, sobbing. "If I hadn't... If I kept my big mouth shut I'd... How could I have known?..."

Pedro looks at her, sadly. "I don't know what you blame yourself for, but whatever it is, I forgive you. I planned on taking full responsibility-"

"THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!" Screeches Dani, tears flying from her eyes. "YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THIS IF I HADN'T BEEN SO FUCKING STUPID AND PROJECTED... I'm such an idiot. I'm such a fucking useless, no good, ugly idiot."

((The case isn't over until the Closing Statement is posted, Blue. If you want to take a crack at it now, feel free. Just explain, without using names, how the crime happened, and why, and then tell us all who the killer is. Not that we don't already know.))
Thou art I, I art Thou.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2016, 02:22:24 pm »

Yuki Ito

"Dani-san, please don't take it out on yourself. How would you have known Pedro-san would have done this? You had no idea and taking it out on yourself just leads to you hurting yourself and the people who care about you. I can understand what you are going through but, trust me when I say its not all your fault."

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2016, 12:15:25 pm »

Closing Statement

Last night around 10pm the nighttime announcement went off. Around the same time Sasha passed out in her room from sleep deprivation, at this time the killer would have stolen her firearm and left the room.

After leaving Sasha's room the killer made his way to Room #13 around 11pm were the victim was shot one time. I don't think the killer had the intention of being cruel since he fired only one bullet quickly killing the victim. The killer then preceded to hide the victim's features and took some time to plant some fake evidence. However, the killer took strides to make this evidence contradictory by nailing the victim's hands to the wall to show that the name "Sasha" would have had to be written by the killer and not the victim. The killer planted evidence as well of 'Eesha but this would be found out to be false due to the relationship 'Eesha and and the victim had for eachother. The killer left the room around midnight when the rug cleaners went off and cleaned the blood off the floor leaving it spotless.

The Killer then went to hide in the bathroom but was found by Yukari while we were still trying to figure out the identity of the victim. The whole scenerio was set up in such a way that we'd not accuse the people the evidence would suggest as something would counteract it. The killer wanted to be caught which is why he's confesed to the act.

THE KILLER IS...
YOU Pedro Amazonia
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:19:10 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2016, 12:58:59 pm »

Pedro Amazonia

"Haha... You got me." Says Pedro, with a hint of sadness.

"If you want to know why I did all that... Well, at first it was to make everyone trust Sasha again. After being proved wrong so many times... what sort of human could still believe in what they used to believe... But then I remembered something, and... the reasons changed. I didn't want to protect Sasha from everyone else any more. I wanted to protect her from me."

Pedro turns to Sasha, crying openly now. "I think he's still out there somewhere. I can't... I can't stand in the way of what makes you happy... I can't stand between you and him... 'Sasha'."

MonoKuma

"Just as a reminder, you all haven't cast your votes!" Interrupts Monokuma. "Everyone, cast your votes! Who will be the blackened? Who will face punishment? Let's find out!"

Pedro grins, his face strained. "I guess it's that time then. I have hope that you'll solve every mystery that comes your way, Miss- ...Sasha. Well... Let's give it everything we've got."

"It's punishment time."

There's a set of small switches on the inside of the banister, each one connected to a name. Pedro flips his own, and smiles at Sasha.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2016, 01:29:05 pm »

Sasha viola
Sasha stares at pedro.... quietly her mouth slightly agape her eyes buzzing with confusion.
"Pedro.....I don't know who your talking about...I don't remember any guy...I-I pedro who the hell are you talking about......I didn't want anyone to die pedro....I especially didn't want you to die....I've been trying to protect you this whole time...and I wasent even able to save you from yourself...
Sasha is tense she...noticeably doesn't pull Any levers and is tense looking like she's ready to bolt forward or lunge every fiber of her being tense.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:32:15 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13