Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159369 times)

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2760 on: January 15, 2017, 01:07:19 am »

Comms:"I'm gonna ask for a cool hat"
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: January 15, 2017, 01:12:09 am »

Comms: "I ain't taking a seat in here. I'll walk out into the hall, but I'm not sitting down."

Comms: "It is safer to sit. If they take offense to you not sitting, then this can go bad very quickly. If you need to stand for violence reasons, you have full permission to flip the table. Fair?"

Comms:"I'm gonna ask for a cool hat"

Comms: "Understood. Requesting on your behalf."

To the Vampire: "If it wouldn't be any trouble, my subordinate, the one with the raised hand, would be interested in wearing a hat on top of their helmet, if you have any spare ones that you're willing to let us borrow."

(Never let it be said that Ratodx isn't willing to go to bat for his squadies.)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: January 15, 2017, 01:13:53 am »

Comms: "No can do. I'll be in the hall. Tell 'em I'm allergic to bullshit or something."
Danh slowly and calmly attempts to open to door and leave, to wait outside, in the hall.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: January 15, 2017, 01:17:23 am »

Comms: "No can do. I'll be in the hall. Tell 'em I'm allergic to bullshit or something."
Danh slowly and calmly attempts to open to door and leave, to wait outside, in the hall.

Comms: "Danh, please don't make me explain to the vampires that you are too afraid to sit down and talk to them. They'll likely get a kick out of it and torment you more, and I don't want to be in the line of fire when you open up with Gauss or Fire."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: January 15, 2017, 01:18:22 am »

Vhan smiles with big wide eyes hoping they'll say yes
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: January 15, 2017, 01:18:41 am »

Comms: "Did I say I was fuckin' afraid, Greenskin? Do the deal, I'll be in the hall." Danh replies aggressively.
Unless anything stops him, Danh steps out into the hall, closing the door behind him, and leans against the wall, waiting.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: January 15, 2017, 01:20:08 am »

Comms: "Did I say I was fuckin' afraid, Greenskin? Do the deal, I'll be in the hall." Danh replies aggressively.

Comms: "No, but without any other explanation, that is what I'm going to tell them. Because it's the route I see least likely to get us all killed."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: January 15, 2017, 01:21:17 am »

Comms: "Fine. Fuck you too then."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: January 15, 2017, 01:23:29 am »

Comms: "Fine. Fuck you too then."

Comms: "Don't have too much fun with the skeletons out there."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: January 15, 2017, 01:25:56 am »

Comms: "For your information, I think the skeletons are fuckin' hilarious." He replies smugly.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: January 15, 2017, 01:26:37 am »

Comms: "For your information, I think the skeletons are fuckin' hilarious." He replies smugly.

Comms: "That is fair."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: January 15, 2017, 01:29:24 am »

Grinning behind his helmet, Danh leans against the wall, a good distance away from the door, probably at the bottom of the stairs, or halfway down them.
He'll entertain himself with thoughts of...I dunno, Danh stuff until the rest of the squad finishes.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: January 15, 2017, 09:39:04 am »

"Dahn, could you at least be insubordinate at the top of the stairs? If this goes south, you need to me within line of sight."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: January 15, 2017, 11:38:07 am »

Comma: "I'm a fast runner." Danh replies gruffly.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: January 15, 2017, 11:46:20 am »

"Have it your way." Dexter says with a sigh.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 201