Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159463 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2460 on: November 19, 2016, 12:26:39 am »

"Well. That was something."

"Squad, do another check over yourselves for any areas of contact and check your fellow squadies."

"Khaiden, give me a sitrep on the big one and then do a scan around Soul wise. After that, check our heading."

"Vhan, Reserti, keep a look about for anything."

"Mako, try your scanning around with your Drone again."

"Melnakos, if you feel up to it, collect some samples from the new Finger Horrors, same set up as before."

"In light of recent contact, we will be rearranging formation after we check ourselves for splatter."

New Squad Formation: All squadies in the center with about a meter and a half of space between them. Specific placement is at squadie discretion but everyone is in the group. One Lizard in front at the same spacing, and one on each flank.

Ratodx will check over himself for splatter and the like. His player will be clawed by his needy cat.

After we check ourselves we will move out.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: November 19, 2016, 12:30:49 am »

"See, this is why I don't create Undead. Those krutzers don't stay down and spread like the plague they are. Anyway these seem to be destroyed. Let me see for the Vampires..."

Khaiden tries to find the Vampire souls using the same power level he was using before.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: November 19, 2016, 12:33:50 am »

"See, this is why I don't create Undead. Those krutzers don't stay down and spread like the plague they are. Anyway these seem to be destroyed. Let me see for the Vampires..."

Khaiden tries to find the Vampire souls using the same power level he was using before.

"And the big one?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: November 19, 2016, 12:37:23 am »

"Same I think. And then there's the krutzing way they can stay hidden, you don't know you've got a problem and even after it might not be solved. Krutz, krutz, krutzing krutz."

Khaiden is saying this in an agitated, stressed voice and adding in his body language makes it obvious he's having a bad time.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:49:36 pm by KaineFisher »

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: November 19, 2016, 12:38:35 am »

Vhan checks over themselves and continues to keep watch at the front of the new formation.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: November 19, 2016, 12:48:29 am »

(Sorry, my body needs sleep. Goodnight)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: November 19, 2016, 12:51:42 am »

Melnakos will check himself over then after that collect samples from the new finger horrors using the same method as before. Once this is done Melnakos and the Lizards will get into the positions that Ratodx told him to get into.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: November 19, 2016, 01:06:01 am »

"Same I think. And then there's the krutzing way they can stay hidden, you don't know you've got a problem and even after it might not be solved. Krutz, krutz, krutzing krutz."

Khaiden is saying this in an agitated, stressed voice and adding in his body language makes it obvious he's having a bad time.

Seeing the Necromancer beginning to panic, Ratodx sighs internaly and plans to look into whatever Entity must be plaguing him such.

Ratodx walks over to Khaiden and does a quick once over of him for splatter and the like before sitting him down for a chat if Khaiden allows him to do so. This is becoming unfortunately common.

To Khaiden: "Khaiden, take a deep breathe in and then let it out slowly. Keep doing that. You're beginning to panic. That's okay, Undead are reasonable things to panic about. But guess what? We already know all of the types of Undead in here and we know what we can do to deal with them. The worst case is if we encounter Teeth, and at that point we can just run away, easy as that. Now before we continue I need to ask you something."

To Khaiden: "What does Krutz mean?"

(Sorry, my body needs sleep. Goodnight)
(Sleep well!)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: November 19, 2016, 09:17:18 am »

"Glad that's over. I guess we just proved that DE001's info is valid."

Dexter checks himself and the person closest to him for residue. After that he checks his weapons and gets into formation.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: November 19, 2016, 11:10:01 am »

"Khaiden, take a deep breathe in and then let it out slowly. Keep doing that. You're beginning to panic. That's okay, Undead are reasonable things to panic about. But guess what? We already know all of the types of Undead in here and we know what we can do to deal with them. The worst case is if we encounter Teeth, and at that point we can just run away, easy as that. Now before we continue I need to ask you something."

"What does Krutz mean?"

"(Centers himself) Old superstition. Saying it takes away the negative effects of the emotion you're feeling and sends it to feed a demon. I don't think it's commonly used. The last time someone else said it was the brewer in my home village (frown turns upside-down in a very disturbing way) right before I killed him. Haven't heard it used since, so maybe I'm the last one. Not that there was anyone in my home village worth sparing. (Starts regaining the madness in his eyes) The only true power is that you personally have, the rest isn't the same. Of course that's not saying lesser power can't be dangerous, Akras is evidence of that. Many lesser parts working together to create something stronger than any of them. Which still leaves them as individuals, so Akras isn't entirely the beings who make it up."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: November 19, 2016, 12:43:04 pm »

"So you're good then? Check yourself over and then do some scans around Soul wise. Recheck the big one and give us the heading."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: November 19, 2016, 12:49:48 pm »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: November 21, 2016, 06:53:19 am »

Mako focused on the monitor as she scanned for more IR signs. She doesn't want to think about what they'll have to deal with next.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: November 22, 2016, 09:44:48 am »

Danh is finding it increasingly difficult to resist the urge to smash his fist into Khaiden's smug-ass creepy magi face. Instead, he grips his gun, knuckles going white under the gloves.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: November 22, 2016, 09:58:34 am »

The group returns to formation, they set out once again.

Khaiden can see the Vampiric Souls easily enough and guides the group towards them.

Mako is unable to detect anything on IR, although there are oddly some flickers of activity in gamma up ahead. That's.. Very odd. To put it lightly.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 201