Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159458 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2490 on: November 27, 2016, 03:43:39 pm »

(Quotations marks for what your character is saying and parenthesis for OOC in-game please)
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: November 30, 2016, 01:35:04 pm »

Marlobos gets up, confused.  Grabbing their boomcone, they cautiously approach the door to their room, opening it a crack if possible, or cautiously if it only opens fully.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: November 30, 2016, 07:25:36 pm »

((Apologies for general delays. Been dealin with a lot of shit irl.))

The group continues moving. The signal appears to lose interest after a short bit and wanders off.

Time passes. A new set of flares are popped. The party continues their hike.

The Silence is eerie.

At the edge of the flickering flarelight, a structure Looms. The closest wall barely illuminated by the flickering flares.

Khaiden can sense the Vampires within. It appears as though you have found the Manor.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: November 30, 2016, 07:30:09 pm »

Danh wishes they had a really big rocket launcher they could use to blow the place up, and finish off whatever the fuck a vampire is.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: November 30, 2016, 07:39:33 pm »

"Well, we're here. What now?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: November 30, 2016, 07:57:04 pm »

Khaiden points to the manor. "The Vampires are in there. I'd advise against blowing it up right now since our mission is to try to recruit them and we don't know their abilities. Speaking of recruiting you have the terms we can offer right Dhan? Since we're here to recruit I'd advise trying to get them out here to do so. Not only would it take away the advantage fighting in their home would give them if it came to it but if a show of force was necessary the mansion would make a good target for a demonstration of Akras technology. Just remember that we're not trying to pick a fight. Also that I'm your best bet for getting out afterward."
 In an obviously joking tone "Dhan owes me money after all and I doubt his corpse would be worth that much."
Deadly serious "But I'm sure he'll repay me as soon as he is able to. After all Akras wouldn't have an employee who can't be trusted. Well, not for long anyway."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2496 on: November 30, 2016, 08:18:11 pm »

"You really think he's going to come outside to chat? I highly doubt that would happen. Orders, sir? I'm willing to go inside as the diplomat or as a relay. I'm fairly sure I can get myself out if I need to."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: November 30, 2016, 08:22:29 pm »

He shrugs.
"Ask Ratodx. He's in charge of peace talkin'."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: November 30, 2016, 08:25:52 pm »

"I'd advise two at least. They might kill you the moment you walk in the door and a second person will have the time the first's death brought to explain. You don't do surprise negotiations."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2499 on: November 30, 2016, 08:49:28 pm »

Reserti looks at Khaiden judgamentally. "Really? I was gonna kick the door down or smash a window or hide behind their furniture and shout 'surprise' when they come into the room, but since you seem to have objected to that, I guess I won't." He sighs. "Sorry about that. Stress. Look, I was gonna go up to the front door and - provided the door or the stairs aren't going to eat my hand - knock"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: November 30, 2016, 08:58:02 pm »

"I could attempt to sneak in and get a quick look at the inside."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2501 on: November 30, 2016, 09:04:15 pm »

"How about this: Khaiden and myself attempt diplomacy. While the vampire is distracted, Vhan sneaks in. Everyone else standby in case things go tits-up?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: November 30, 2016, 09:05:59 pm »

"Alternatively, we could demand that they join. Death threats and all that. Not that I'm in favor of that, just presenting all the options."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2503 on: November 30, 2016, 09:12:14 pm »

Reserti turns his head to look at Dexter. Slowly. Judgmentally.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: November 30, 2016, 09:14:40 pm »

"Death threats probably won't work on the Undead. It's in the name you know. Akras wants willing recruits, like me. So do you want angry vampires only held in line with threats or allies?"
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 201