Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159486 times)

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2415 on: November 07, 2016, 03:23:47 pm »

Vhan lets out a relieved sigh as the monster is killed and puts away the grenade. Vhan then does as they are told as goes over themselves. After which they take pictures and mark the location of the Finger Horror and the surrounding area.

"If need be I can use my first aid kit to help Mako's ankle."

As Vhan says this they light another flare.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:21:10 pm by Kuma »
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: November 07, 2016, 03:30:22 pm »

Khaiden uses his aura sight to make sure the monster's unlife is over. If it is, then he tries to locate the other souls again.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2417 on: November 07, 2016, 04:01:24 pm »

"I-is it dead?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: November 07, 2016, 04:02:33 pm »

(Still waiting on GM ruling of The Finger Horror's current status.)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: November 07, 2016, 04:19:07 pm »

"I-is it dead?"

"It's dead enough that it's not coming after us immediately."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: November 11, 2016, 09:26:17 am »

The Creature remains relatively motionless. Its bulk shifting and settling. It appears to be disabled or dead.

Khaiden can See that the creature is most certainly not fully Dead. It's simply entered the equivalent of a regenerative stasis and is using the Death Foci of the Storm to replace lost tissue. It won't be getting up for a few hours sure, but this may be one of the only chances to snag samples. Who knows if it'll eat its lost bits after all. One can never tell with Undead.

Everyone lights up new flares. Bringing just Slightly more Light to the Darkness.

Mako, having presumably taken a healing totem like everyone else doesn't Need Regon to heal her with it when she can just take off a glove and prick herself with it. Or simply could prick herself through the glove. It is magically sharp after all. Is Mako doing that?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: November 11, 2016, 11:44:30 am »

"Regon, just how many uses do these totems have?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: November 11, 2016, 11:46:02 am »

"The finger-thing is regenerating. Take the samples and then burn it now."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: November 11, 2016, 12:15:34 pm »

"The finger-thing is regenerating. Take the samples and then burn it now."

"Melnakos, the sampling? Can you do it with your Earth magic? Khaiden, how long do you think we have? I'd rather not get close enough to burn it if we can put some distance between us."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: November 11, 2016, 12:20:17 pm »

"I don't know, this necromantic storm might be helping it regenerate. We do have enough time for samples though. Then a thorough burn."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: November 11, 2016, 01:57:11 pm »

Danh eagerly waits for the moment where he'll be given the OK to properly destroy this abomination.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: November 11, 2016, 02:30:42 pm »

"I think I have some questions about how these things work. It can't be all symbolism and madness for the madness god..."

Mako pricked her finger on the totem and knelt down to fix her ankle.

"I'm going to set up our PDAs to have a 25 minutes timer to remind you to light the flares. You know, so that we don't get plunged into darkness and Anne Rice swooping in to murder someone."

Mako set her PDA up with a timer, and then set in up to send a ring to everyone else when the timer runs out because like hell she's going to go around setting it up for everyone.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 03:26:53 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: November 11, 2016, 02:32:18 pm »

"Who or what is Annrice?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: November 11, 2016, 02:58:07 pm »

"I don't know, this necromantic storm might be helping it regenerate. We do have enough time for samples though. Then a thorough burn."

"No time estimate at all? I will be taking your earlier suggestion under advisement. Sorry Danh, but we won't be burning it. Too many risk factors. We'll grab some samples and then move towards the Mansion as fast as possible while being able to target check. We'll make sure to look around for thermal signatures now that we know how to handle these things."

"I think I have some questions about how these things work. It can't be all symbolism and madness for the madness god..."

Mako pricked her finger on the totem and knelt down to fix her ankle.

"I'm going to set up our PDAs to have a 25 minutes timer to remind you to light the flares. You know, so that we don't get plunged into darkness and Anne Rice swooping in to murder someone."

Mako set her PDA up with a timer, and then set in up to message everyone else when the timer runs out because like hell she's going to go around setting it up for everyone.

"Thank you Mako. And I'm pretty sure that's not of The Mad God. It doesn't explode enough."

((Going to be occupied for the next four to six hours, please don't stage a coup.))

Once Samples are collected and triple bagged for safety, the Squad is to continue on towards the Manor. No burning the GFH.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: November 11, 2016, 03:00:07 pm »

"What part of "it's regenerating and will return to unlife soon" don't you understand? We take the samples, then make sure it doesn't come back."
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 201