Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159485 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2385 on: November 03, 2016, 06:56:44 pm »

"I was right, this was in fact, the tits."

He is practically salivating with ideas, and giggles all the way to sleep, cradling the Boomstick.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: November 04, 2016, 01:47:04 am »

The Creature lacks Vitality. As it is Undead. Khaiden's attempt to leech it is ineffective.

The group continues firing. Bits of the Creature flake off according to the IR but otherwise the attacks are relatively ineffective.

Danh fires a grenade. A bright flash of Light reveals a Hulking Mass of Fingers barreling towards the group. Although the blast tore off a chunk. It did not noticably slow its charge.

The cracklackkracKCRACKrack noise grows in volume. Almost as if thousands of hands are simultaneously cracking themselves over and over..

[Hidden Reflex Roll] vs [Hidden Roll]

Mel's interception lizard has no time to react. Mel gets a sudden visual of many many Fingers swarming out of the Darkness before dashing the lizard's skull against the ground.

The Creature barrels into the Clearing. Charging directly at the group and showing no sign of slowing down.

[Contact]

Spoiler: Greater Finger Horror (click to show/hide)

Fear Check DC 16:

Khaiden: 12+4 (Undead, Prior Necromantic Vision, Prior IR Vision) Pass
Danh: 16+1 (Prior IR Vision) Pass
Ratodx: 8+1 (Prior IR Vision) Moderate Failure. Ratodx is Heavily Shaken. -2 to all actions for remainder of engagement. -1 to Willchecks for remainder of Encounter.
Mel: 12+4 (Prior IR Vision, Prior Conjuration Vision, Arcane Creature) Pass
Dexter: 19+1 (Prior IR Vision) Pass
Reserti: 4+1 (Prior IR Vision) Major Failure. Reserti is Terrified. -5 to all actions not relevant to fleeing for remainder of Engagement. -2 to Willchecks for remainder of Encounter.
Vhan: 12+5 (Seen Worse, Detached, Prior IR Vision) Pass
Regon: 19+5 (Somethin Ye Can Hit, Prior IR Vision, Undead) Pass
Mako 4+1 (Prior IR Vision) Major Failure. Mako is Terrified -5 to all actions not relevant to fleeing for remainder of Engagement. -2 to Willchecks for remainder of Encounter.

[Hidden Reflex Rolls] (You all got super lucky)

The creature Barrels through the center of the group. Those who can dive out of the way of the Behemothic Mass Of Fingers. Another lizard is bludgeoned to death as the creature charges off into the Darkness once more. Somehow nobody was significantly injured, although Mako sprained her ankle as she dove out of the way.

Oh gods. Those still paying attention to their IR can see that It's Turning Around.

[One Turn To Second Contact]

Everybody but Danh and Regon is Prone.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: November 04, 2016, 01:55:02 am »

Grunting loudly, Danh turns to Ratodx, and yells, "TOSS THE GAUSS!", whilst slinging the LMG over his back, moving with as much speed and dexterity as he can muster.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2388 on: November 04, 2016, 01:57:01 am »

Reserti stands up and readies himself to shift away if the thing gets close to him again
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:17:01 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: November 04, 2016, 02:02:33 am »

Ratodx defers to Danh's judgment and his own thinking.

Step up. Offer Gauss as right next to Danh. Pray for the Mad God's Carnage to be released upon this Giant Fucking Horror.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: November 04, 2016, 02:10:54 am »

Quickly grabbing the gauss, Danh shoulders it, looks down it's sights, aiming for center mass, or at least whatever the fuck could count as center mass on this thing, inhaling, and squeezing the trigger.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: November 04, 2016, 02:14:15 am »

Mad God, there is some fucking awful thing that seeks to kill one of your own. For the Lightning of Your Dreams, please help us fucking wreck this thing so that we may go on to Make and Destroy in Your Name. By The Never Ending Dreams I Serve You, God Of Creation and Destruction, Invention and Madness. Let this strike True and kill that fucking thing.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: November 04, 2016, 02:17:11 am »

I'm not afraid. I'm not fucking afraid!

Mako take aim at the creature
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: November 04, 2016, 03:47:18 am »

Regon moves over to ratodx and picks him up with one hand before plodding him down on his feet, he then picks up his sword and gets ready to strike it as it moves past.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: November 04, 2016, 09:13:57 am »

Dexter gets to his feet and readies a grenade. He does not throw it yet.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: November 04, 2016, 10:46:46 am »

Vhan also readies a G-1 Offensive Grenade ready to throw if the Gauss fails.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: November 04, 2016, 12:56:47 pm »

Khaiden pulls out his gun and takes aim at center mass. He positions himself so a charge through the group is unlikely to hit him. He will fire when it is within range.

"(Loud mix of exclamatory expletives too jumbled together to fully understand beyond it being a combination of adrenaline and fear)."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: November 04, 2016, 01:37:17 pm »

Melnakos aims for the creature and fire. He prepares to dodge out of the way should the creature get to close.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: November 06, 2016, 01:18:23 pm »

((Bump))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: November 06, 2016, 01:18:43 pm »

((Will update today.))
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 201