Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159634 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2025 on: October 27, 2016, 11:18:41 pm »

Reserti sniffs, "Did you know they were going to... you know..?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: October 27, 2016, 11:19:25 pm »

Regon walks over to Ratodx and Reserti.
"Git, yuv put uz all in debt cuz of sum ova gitz problem, if ya dun fix dis, yull be payin da price yurself. An' pointi 'head, if ya wanna stop bad tings yull ,avta get strong, an' roight now yur showin' a lotta weaknezz, itz \up ta ya to get strong, i can give ya a 'and but you gotta make da choice yaself".
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: October 27, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »

Vhan shrugs

I'm pretty sure I'm in the negative but there's nothing I currently need to buy so I can wait.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: October 27, 2016, 11:30:55 pm »

Reserti sniffs, "Did you know they were going to... you know..?"
"I figured the Father, not the Child, wouldn't've let you come back otherwise."

Regon walks over to Ratodx and Reserti.
"Git, yuv put uz all in debt cuz of sum ova gitz problem, if ya dun fix dis, yull be payin da price yurself. An' pointi 'head, if ya wanna stop bad tings yull ,avta get strong, an' roight now yur showin' a lotta weaknezz, itz \up ta ya to get strong, i can give ya a 'and but you gotta make da choice yaself".
"mad god does anyone listen I also don't have money now." Ratodx shakes his card at Regon. "I have purposed a plan for everyone to get their money back. If you don't agree with it, suggest something else. Otherwise talk with the others about where in the order of being paid back you want to be."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2029 on: October 27, 2016, 11:37:12 pm »

Reserti sniffs, "Thank you, orc. I never imagined it would be a pair of greenskins who would take the place of my two best friends, but here we are. Thank you, Regon." Trying to hold back tears, "Ratodx, I went to the father earlier... It went badly. I- I was just trying to make sure t-that Anna would be s-safe and that h-he wouldn't do anything a-against Akras. She didn't deserve to die, Ratodx. She had barely started living. The dad got really mad at me and kicked my leg. I want to make sure that A-Anna-s not just going to... be... you know... again because he did something."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: October 27, 2016, 11:42:35 pm »

Reserti sniffs, "Thank you, orc. I never imagined it would be a pair of greenskins who would take the place of my two best friends, but here we are. Thank you, Regon." Trying to hold back tears, "Ratodx, I went to the father earlier... It went badly. I- I was just trying to make sure t-that Anna would be s-safe and that h-he wouldn't do anything a-against Akras. She didn't deserve to die, Ratodx. She had barely started living. The dad got really mad at me and kicked my leg. I want to make sure that A-Anna-s not just going to... be... you know... again because he did something."
"You know how much you're caring and grieving right now? Now imagine if she was your little girl. And then someone came along and said that they could get her back, but they couldn't trust you to take care of her. Take a moment to feel that. What does it feel like?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2031 on: October 27, 2016, 11:44:11 pm »

Reserti looks down, "Bad, I guess... I mean, I didn't even think of the father, only the girl."

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: October 27, 2016, 11:45:19 pm »

"Sadly we culda got da gitz daughta back if we 'adnt got dis zogz debt, but imma sure dat itta wurk at summao, mabe when we getta propa leada."
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: October 27, 2016, 11:50:11 pm »

Reserti looks down, "Bad, I guess... I mean, I didn't even think of the father, only the girl."
"Sadly we culda got da gitz daughta back if we 'adnt got dis zogz debt, but imma sure dat itta wurk at summao, mabe when we getta propa leada."
"The father felt so mad at the idea that he wouldn't be able to take care of her, he kicked your leg so bad that Regon had to fix it. That's how much he cares about getting her back. You don't have to worry about him doing something to put her at risk. Once we get back from the Hunt and get paid, we'll be able to see what we can do about the situation, okay? I think you should head inside, get some water, and rest for a bit okay? Come back out when you feel more okay? Then we can get into details about how we're gonna do this hunt and get paid, okay?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2034 on: October 27, 2016, 11:56:15 pm »

"But I still feel the need to help her after she's raised. I can't just rely on him to do the right thing, I need to make sure."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: October 28, 2016, 12:01:55 am »

"But I still feel the need to help her after she's raised. I can't just rely on him to do the right thing, I need to make sure."
"Reserti. There is no way to make sure. At all. People make their own decisions about what to do. In our case, we're going to be on the job for Akras. Until it's more profitable for us to not be sent on missions, we'll be sent on missions until we die in an unrecoverable manner. Focus on surviving til we're worth more to stay at base than we are sent out, and then you can more reasonably see about taking care of children, alright?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: October 28, 2016, 12:52:23 am »

Over comms: "Are you really bitching about the village not being a hole in the ground!? Losing money is really freakin' minor compared to whatever the hell 003 originally had in mind!

Mako was pacing around the VTOL, which was probably not the best idea since she'll likely fall over at some point as she spoke over comms. Her squad wouldn't have heard her sound this agitated before but she guessed that throwing tantrums and being emotional was their view of Terrans now.

God fucking damn it.

"Look, I can understand that you Gaians weren't briefed over 003. Foxhound ran into him on their mission, and let me tell you. That megademon we just created? It's to 003 what a slap is to an orbital bombardment. 003 is a Greater Entity, and that means he's even more dangerous and real than your gods."

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:56:48 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: October 28, 2016, 12:56:06 am »

Over comms: "Are you really bitching about the village not being a hole in the ground!? Losing money is really freakin' minor compared to whatever the hell 003 originally had in mind!
"Thank you. And it's not like Danh's not going to pay us back, right Danh? It's just a matter of time and making sure Danh survives long enough to pay us back, right?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2038 on: October 28, 2016, 02:16:07 am »

"If he doesn't survive? This 003 thing sounds powerful. I'm sure I can appeal to its better nature."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: October 28, 2016, 02:23:45 am »

"If he doesn't survive? This 003 thing sounds powerful. I'm sure I can appeal to its better nature."
Ratodx is about to respond to the first part of what Reserti says when he processes the last.
"Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhahahahahahahhh
hhhhaahahaahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahaha
ahhahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahaahha
ahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahh
aahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahaahah-"

Ratodx has been afflicted with a Laugh Attack. Ratodx will be under this condition for many long minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 201