Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159641 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1995 on: October 27, 2016, 04:20:44 pm »

((I remember Regon healing some of it, don't know how much off hand.))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: October 27, 2016, 04:23:24 pm »

((Yeah I thought Reserti's leg still needs some attention. Otherwise Mako wouldn'5 have commented on it because she's not the sort of person to do social things. If his legs need more care that's where the medkit goes to. If his legs are fine then Mako isn'5 using the medkit))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: October 27, 2016, 04:24:10 pm »

((It prolly needed some attention but was somewhat manageable.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: October 27, 2016, 04:25:17 pm »

((Then Mako is just sitting and wondering what Reserti's deal is and too shy to ask him then))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: October 27, 2016, 06:00:53 pm »

Melnakos hoping that the being hasn't noticed him attempts to leave the area without being seen.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: October 27, 2016, 06:03:17 pm »

Vhan runs as fast as they can to the coordinates. Not wanting to risk another demon incident.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: October 27, 2016, 07:13:46 pm »

"IT WILL BE PROVIDED EXACTLY THE MOMENT THAT THE DEAL IS AGREED, CORRECT? IN WHAT MANNER WILL IT BE PROVIDED?" Bill asked further. That playful, teasing and mocking tone of his pretty much gone.

Oh, he's having fun.
"As defined by my previous words it will be provided in the manner of my choosing. It will not be provided the moment the Deal is agreed because I do not have the capability of doing so."

"The Deal I purpose is as follows. I provide you the WIFI password in the manner, time, and place of my choosing in exchange for you paying off Danh, as in my current squad leader,'s debts to his debtors out of your own funds in the form of a monetary currency that his debtors accept as a valid monetary currency for paying the type of debt that Danh, as in my current squad leader, has with them. Do you accept?"

"SURE THING KID, I'LL PAY FOR THE TYPE OF DEBT THAT DANH, AS IN YOUR CURRENT SQUAD LEADER, HAS THEM. TO HIS DEBTORS OUT OF FUNDS IN THE FORM OF A MONETARY CURRENCY THAT HIS DEBTORS ACCEPTS AS VALID MONETARY CURRENCY FOR PAYING THE DEBT.

IN EXCHANGE FOR A WORKING AKRAS'S WIFI PASSWORD THAT WORKS AT THE TIME AND PLACE THAT IS THE SAME AS THE TIME AND PLACE THAT YOU DECIDED TO GIVE TO ME. SO DO WE HAVE A
DEAL?" The yellow, glowing triangle asked, it's right hand bursting into blue flames as it offered it for a handshake.

"THIS IS IT KID, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT." It said.

"Sorry, sorry, that was just a Terran way of saying you looks like you're in pain..."

Mako uses her medkit to administer to Reserti

Once she had calmed down, she commed everyone: "Squad, I'm not the leader but our current one might become dairy product very soon. Anyone not dealing with 003 should make your way to [insert coordinates outside the village here] STAT. You don't want to be here when... whatever it is... goes down. And to those who don't know what 003 is, he's bad news.

She turned to the Captain: "Captain, can you pick up the rest of the squad at the specified coordinates? I think it should be far enough... and you're flying out anyways."

"No problem kiddo, turning her around." Cpt. Reynolds said as he tilts the VTOL to turn it around, bringing the vehicle about towards the coordinates.

Vhan runs as fast as they can to the coordinates. Not wanting to risk another demon incident.
Vhan got to the coordinates very fast.

Meanwhile, Dexter and Melnakos seems to have snuck away from the scene
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: October 27, 2016, 07:15:57 pm »

Khaiden comms Dhan:

"Is there anything urgent or can I take my time getting back to base?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: October 27, 2016, 07:46:56 pm »

"SURE THING KID, I'LL PAY FOR THE TYPE OF DEBT THAT DANH, AS IN YOUR CURRENT SQUAD LEADER, HAS THEM. TO HIS DEBTORS OUT OF FUNDS IN THE FORM OF A MONETARY CURRENCY THAT HIS DEBTORS ACCEPTS AS VALID MONETARY CURRENCY FOR PAYING THE DEBT.

IN EXCHANGE FOR A WORKING AKRAS'S WIFI PASSWORD THAT WORKS AT THE TIME AND PLACE THAT IS THE SAME AS THE TIME AND PLACE THAT YOU DECIDED TO GIVE TO ME. SO DO WE HAVE A
DEAL?" The yellow, glowing triangle asked, it's right hand bursting into blue flames as it offered it for a handshake.

"THIS IS IT KID, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT." It said.

Ratodx keeps his smile wide. "That's a good enough compromise I'd say. We do indeed have a Deal." Ratodx shakes 003's hand. "The WIFI password as I currently understand it to be is One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six. The numbers are in the Terran numeral system and not spelled out. It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: October 27, 2016, 08:06:35 pm »

"GOOD DOING BUSINESS WITH YA, KIDS." The entity shook his hand, it burned a little as reality snapped and broke before re-arranging itself, the burning itself wasn't so bad.

"GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WANT MORE DEALS LATER, ALRIGHT? IT'S BEEN FUN, KID." 003 said, tipping his tophat after he taps his phone a few times then just.. poofs out of existence, probably went to terrorize someone else.

The pressing presence and smell of cheese was lifted off of you, it feels like a weight on your chest were never there at all in the first place.

Dahn gets a ping on his PDA, informing him that his 140* worth of debt have been successfully paid for.

Everyone else also got Pings, on their PDA if they're Terran, cards if they're Gaian. Gaian likely won't be able to read it, but the Terrans can very easily read '17.5 credits have been deducted from your account as payment to Operative Dahn Loi.'

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: October 27, 2016, 08:08:52 pm »

Khaiden comms Dhan again:

"I'm requesting orders."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: October 27, 2016, 08:20:08 pm »

To all comms including the Doctor and Captain Reynolds. "003 is off site, I repeat, 003 is off site. Captain, you are good to return, GT 0047, you can stop running now."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: October 27, 2016, 08:23:36 pm »

Khaiden returns the comm.

"003? What. Did. You. Do? I'm assuming you were at least respectful since you're still alive, but what else happened? The mission briefings were quite clear."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: October 27, 2016, 08:28:48 pm »

Khaiden returns the comm.

"003? What. Did. You. Do? I'm assuming you were at least respectful since you're still alive, but what else happened? The mission briefings were quite clear."
"A Deal was made. 003 left. I'm not fully aware of the potential damages of said Deal yet but it seems we're still mission capable. There will be a full report on the manner once we're done here and back at base."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: October 27, 2016, 08:42:48 pm »

"Roger that, returning to the LZ." Cpt. Reynolds said as the VTOL turned from it's pick-up site to land back where it took off from, much more relieved now.

After everyone had a moment to calm down and catch their breath, it's undeniable that they feel just a tiny bit different than before after being basked in 003's cheesy radiation for over a minute, Ratodx feeling that sense even more so.

[Newsquad gets an extra 1exp ontop of the 1exp gained from Bob's ascension.]
[Ratodx gained the perk: "Eye-on-you." Effects hidden.]
[Ratodx unlocked achievement: "YOU'RE FUNNY, YOU DIE LAST." Amused 003 sufficiently.]
[Ratodx unlocked achievement: "Dared to dream." Took the risks, survived.]

[Vhan gained the perk: "Brave Sir Robin." All of your rolls involved fleeing gets a 1.5 multiplier.]

[Regon unlocked achievement: "Walked into the sunset." Gave up and walked away from a disaster, survived.]

[Dahn unlocked achievement: "Debt collector." Be indebted to at least 5 different PCs.]

[Dexter gained the perk: "PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/" experienced the awesome power of a star, survived. Fire don't burn you so easily now.]

Encounter over. You may now proceed to collect your thoughts, freak out, make reports and Vlad hunting.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:47:00 pm by vkiNm »
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 201