Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159595 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2055 on: October 28, 2016, 11:33:27 am »

Mako used the time as everyone ((seeing as it's not something you need to watch from start to end and Mako is skipping a lot, I assume it really was everyone present and soon to be present in the future)) watched the video (massive Gravity Falls spoilers), to calm down.

"So excluding that... interaction... I don't actually know that much about him. I just know he's bad new. 003 is a Greater Entity, but fuck if I know whar that means. The overall sentiment is that 003 has no regards for right or wrong. 003 is the cat, and we are the mice.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: October 28, 2016, 11:38:21 am »

Dahn sighs, and quietly heads over to Ratodx.
"Thanks for clearing the debt. Sorta. Better to you all than to bureaucrats. I'm giving squad command to you. Partially because I hate the position, because you're basically leading anyways, and big time because you just did those two things with zero casualties. We can get your new position officialized back at base." He sounds surprisingly calm, but firm about his offer (demand?). Must be having a brief moment of not blinded by anger.
"Fine, I'll keep acting as if you're the squad leader while you delegate responsibility to the better candidate."

Khaiden turns to Ratodx:

"What's the plan then Lieutenant?"
"Alright. If no one has any questions about my previous orders, we'll be getting to work."

"Danh, I want our weapons, ammo, grenades, and other mundane equipment checked up on. We received a delivery recently and I want the Flares distributed evenly and everyone run through on their use. You'll be using the Gauss Rifle, and I want Melnakos and Dexter armed with the Tranq guns. Run them through how to use them."

"Magi, we haven't finished our sessions. I need Reserti, Melnakos, and Regon for said sessions."

"Vhan, Mako, Dexter, I want you to do a check up on the barracks and the VTOL. Make sure no surprises have been left for us from our recent....'guests'."

"Khaiden, I'll run through our recent intel gained about Vampires and other things that are within the Storm. It might help with perceiving said things, and we'll work up a few ideas about how to affect the less corporeal ones."

"That summs it up for our prep. Any questions?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: October 28, 2016, 11:41:49 am »

"It would be a good test if we could send a living thing into the death storm to see what happens. It doesn't have to be a sapient being, a bird or rat would work but I'm not going into a Necromantic Energy Storm not knowing what it will do."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: October 28, 2016, 11:42:01 am »

"Vhan, Mako, Dexter, I want you to do a check up on the barracks and the VTOL. Make sure no surprises have been left for us from our recent....'guests'."
Dexter, being already in the barracks, takes a look around.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: October 28, 2016, 11:46:01 am »

"It would be a good test if we could send a living thing into the death storm to see what happens. It doesn't have to be a sapient being, a bird or rat would work but I'm not going into a Necromantic Energy Storm not knowing what it will do."
"Fair." Ratodx goes on to explain the intel we gained about the Vampires, Vampires types, and EnSouled Beings there within the Storm while his player runs around doing other things and plans to return shortly.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: October 28, 2016, 11:46:42 am »

"Could've hired a random villager to walk in there, but we're shit broke. Plus it probably won't kill us because what kind of idiot wants to live for centuries in hostile conditions?"

Mako also takes a look around, though she doesn't really expect anything.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: October 28, 2016, 11:51:53 am »

"Why would we need to pay them? Get someone who won't be missed, tell them we'll pay them afterward, and if they survive then we can figure it out."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: October 28, 2016, 11:57:26 am »

Vhan inspects the barracks and VTOL looking for traps and any other surprises that might be left about.

Once I'm done here I would like to do a quick walk through of the village. 
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: October 28, 2016, 11:58:51 am »

Dahm begins to look over all the gear, make sure it's there and all that.
Over comma, he says, "Hey, knife-ears Mel and Dex, when you're ready to learn how to use these weak excuses for weapons, come on by."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: October 28, 2016, 12:23:19 pm »

Sure thing spoon-ears

Dexter gathers his gear and follows Danh.

((is it spelled Danh or Dahn? I've seen it both ways))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: October 28, 2016, 12:26:44 pm »

((Dahn.))
The man begins to show the elf how to use, reload, and unjam the tranquilizer rifle. He goes over the dangers of it, how potent it is, and under no circumstances to let yourself get pricked, as it'd very likely injure an elf.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: October 28, 2016, 12:54:00 pm »

Mako rolled her eyes at Khaiden's predictable response, but decided to not mention it. "Moot point anyways. I'd rather we get the fuck out of here as fast as possible. A death storm is better than the possibility of 003 amusing himself with the WiFi password."

"Say, he rather wanted the password. Probably was just fucking with Ratodx, but why? I doubt he just wanted to download Angry Birds Quantum Multiverse or go on Adtube."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: October 28, 2016, 01:02:38 pm »

Dexter takes a few practice shots at the target. ((i assume we're at some sort of firing range, if not, he shoots at a tree or something))

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: October 28, 2016, 01:09:44 pm »

"Could've hired a random villager to walk in there, but we're shit broke. Plus it probably won't kill us because what kind of idiot wants to live for centuries in hostile conditions?"

Mako also takes a look around, though she doesn't really expect anything.
"Why would we need to pay them? Get someone who won't be missed, tell them we'll pay them afterward, and if they survive then we can figure it out."
"No fucking with the villagers, they're fellow employees. Live tests are a good idea, and I have a few ideas about how to conduct them without endangering Akras personnel. And to answer your question Mako, Undead Vampires. Undead Vampires would live for centuries in conditions that would kill normal mortals."

Vhan inspects the barracks and VTOL looking for traps and any other surprises that might be left about.

Once I'm done here I would like to do a quick walk through of the village. 
"Approved. Keep your comms on and an eye out while you're gone."

Mako rolled her eyes at Khaiden's predictable response, but decided to not mention it. "Moot point anyways. I'd rather we get the fuck out of here as fast as possible. A death storm is better than the possibility of 003 amusing himself with the WiFi password."

"Say, he rather wanted the password. Probably was just fucking with Ratodx, but why? I doubt he just wanted to download Angry Birds Quantum Multiverse or go on Adtube."
"Plethora of possible reasons. Thankfully it's not our problem right now.

"So Khaiden, thoughts on the intel we just went over?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: October 28, 2016, 01:52:03 pm »

"Magical creatures are such a pain in the ass..." Mako swore under her breath.

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 201