Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159803 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1725 on: October 23, 2016, 11:42:51 pm »

Reserti PMs Ratodx back, "What is it? What's going on?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: October 23, 2016, 11:43:25 pm »

Regon will pick up the guy, sling him over his shoulder and follow the doctor.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: October 23, 2016, 11:46:57 pm »

Reserti PMs Ratodx back, "What is it? What's going on?"

"We know what rule 1 is. This guy broke it and is going to be used as an example. We don't know or need to know any details besides that. I'm going as the CO of GT47 on site. You should call your bird down and make sure it gets rest. Not an order but a recommendation."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1728 on: October 23, 2016, 11:50:36 pm »

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Reserti says to himself. He'd seen death, caused it himself, but the concept of an execution had always made him sick to the core. He shuts his eyes and pets the bird before leaning over the side of the bird and vomiting, not seeing what he was flying over.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:54:17 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: October 23, 2016, 11:52:36 pm »

"So Doctor, mind if I ask how Crockett broke rule one?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: October 23, 2016, 11:55:10 pm »

"In a very stupid way, actually. He bursts into the tent, knife in hand and tried to shank the nearest person. As expected, the knife, which I presume to be made of either copper or bronze, did not manage to penetrate our uniform and he was easily man-handled onto the ground. Ah, this is where we part. Please take Mr. Crockett here to the town square, it's just over there. We'll join you soon." The Doctor answers.

Reserti's vomit made him feel a little better, does he still follow/watch?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1731 on: October 23, 2016, 11:57:50 pm »

Reserti doesn't know what to do, his bird just completes turn after turn as he sits frozen in the saddle, "Ratodx, I..." he says, numbly turning the comms on and off again.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: October 23, 2016, 11:59:48 pm »

Regon takes the man into the town square, puts him down, kicks in the back of his knees to make him kneel and keeps him down with his foot on his back.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: October 23, 2016, 11:59:56 pm »

"In a very stupid way, actually. He bursts into the tent, knife in hand and tried to shank the nearest person. As expected, the knife, which I presume to be made of either copper or bronze, did not manage to penetrate our uniform and he was easily man-handled onto the ground. Ah, this is where we part. Please take Mr. Crockett here to the town square, it's just over there. We'll join you soon." The Doctor answers.

Reserti's vomit made him feel a little better, does he still follow/watch?

"If it pleases you, I'll tag along to ensure that orders are cooperated with. Rest of the squad, I recommend you head to bed. We've got a rough day planned for tomorrow."

PM: Gently. "Reserti. Ass on the ground. Put your bird to rest. Disgear, clear your mouth, take a shower, and go to bed. That's an order."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1734 on: October 24, 2016, 12:03:37 am »

Reserti does so... kinda. He stables his bird, washes his mouth out, has a shower and flops, dripping wet, still in his armor, onto his bed, trying to block all the noise out with a pillow around the ears. The pillow doesnt work because of the helmet in the way. After a minute, he grabs a bucket, pukes in it and rests it beside his bed as he resumes his previous position.
((Yes, Reserti showered in his gear.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: October 24, 2016, 12:11:45 am »

I'll shall stay with you comrade. Melnakos Stays close to Ratodx.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: October 24, 2016, 12:37:09 am »

At this point, the village has has gathered at the town square to see what's going on, amazing how much attention an Orc can get.

While Reserti was landing his birb, he sees the Doctor returning to the Town Square with her Re-Educators and a young human child, presumably a girl from the way she's dressed, but you could be wrong. Human dresses are strange.

Those who stayed sees the Doctor returning as well as the gathered villagers parted for them. The doctor's smile still haven't left her face yet as she brings the terrified and confused girl over, looks to be maybe 10 or 12,

Everyone seems confused and tired, having been startled awake from all the noises. The girl even more so.

"D-daddy?" She called to her father, who looks up to her, suddenly it dawns onto him that maybe he done fucked up.

Addressing the crowd, the Doctor tells them "Mr. Crockett here have done something very bad. He had decided to attack an Akras Re-Educator within their tent just now. Please take notes so such events will not happen again in the future."

Then the woman turns back to the child, giving her a smile. "Your Father have done a very bad thing, sweetie. Do you understand that?" She asked the terrified girl, who looked at her wide-eyed, trembling before the scary lady. Whom takes out a small metal box and opens it, revealing many chocolate balls. She takes one and pops it into her mouth, chewing. "Candy?" The Doctor offered, holding the box at the scared child who timidly accepts one to try it. Still very scared.

The man seems to accepts his death and regrets it very much, he probably didn't want his daughter to grow up without parents and have to watch both of them die in the same day.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:38:49 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: October 24, 2016, 12:39:54 am »

Vhan hangs back, sitting on a dark rooftop. Knowing any act to stop the execution will likely be met with a bullet.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: October 24, 2016, 12:44:24 am »

Ratodx is standing close by to the Akras Re-Educators and Regon. "I wonder if he knows that he could have had his wife resurrected. Little late I suppose."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1739 on: October 24, 2016, 12:51:35 am »

Reserti sits bolt upright when he hears the little girl. He storms out, slamming the door and heads to the stables, where he resaddles his bird and takes off in the direction of the town square, sprinting as fast as possible. "Ratodx, stall them! I'm not going to let a little girl watch her own father's execution. I'm going to take her for a flight."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:00:33 am by Insanegame27 »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 201