Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159755 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1740 on: October 24, 2016, 01:04:07 am »

"...I'll see what I can do."

Ratodx approaches the Doctor at a measured pace. Not slow, but nothing violent suggesting. "One of my subordinates is interested in providing the girl with an alternative activity than observing this. Is that permitable?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: October 24, 2016, 01:09:35 am »

Reserti arrives just in time, his birb touching down for him as the Doctor pockets her chocolate box.

Then, without hesitation, holds the girl by the shoulder with one hand, turns her to face away from her and, in full view of the Father, presses a 10mm Pistol that she drew after pocketing the chocolate box against the back of the girl's head and squeezed the trigger.

!!BLAM!!

Blood splatters the Doctor's white labcoat and the concrete that now have a nice new hole in the ground, a young.. now-lifeless body slumps onto the ground, blood and gore oozing out to pool around her.

A Father cried out in anguish until his voice broke, his struggle nearly tripping the orc, but he is still pinned.

The Doctor takes off her glasses and wipes them with a handkerchief after holstering her pistol, saying in a calm voice. Her smile have turned into a stoic and serious expression. "Requests for resurrections and price negotiations can be made with individual Akras Magi that have the ability and permission to do so. Please prepare a set of questions to ask the newly resurrected to confirm of their identity if you plan on purchasing a resurrection service. If you attack an Akras Employee, this will happen to you. The cost of that bullet will be billed to your Housing Unit, have a good night."

And with that, the Doctor and her Re-Educators turns away to return to their tent. "You can let him go now, we're done here." She said to Regon passingly.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: October 24, 2016, 01:13:12 am »

Over Comms: "Squad, we're done here. Back to quarters. Direct order."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: October 24, 2016, 01:14:18 am »

Melnakos goes back to the squad's quarters.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: October 24, 2016, 01:14:53 am »

Suffice to say, the entire village was stunned. Some people fainted, others vomited or just falls down and curl up crying on the ground, only to be picked up and hauled away by their family, returning to their respective housing units to an uneasy sleep, leaving the father to cry with his daughter's corpse alone until his voice became hoarse.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: October 24, 2016, 01:17:11 am »

Regon lets the man go and angrily turns to the doctor.
"I didn't take ya for a coward, doc".
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: October 24, 2016, 01:17:43 am »

Vhan lingers for a bit. Watching people's reactions, the doctor now wearing red, and the human child lying in a pool of blood. Vhan will always remember the blood splattered coat of the doctor for Vhan feels that is a true refection of them.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: October 24, 2016, 01:19:26 am »

Regon lets the man go and angrily turns to the doctor.
"I didn't take ya for a coward, doc".
Ratodx steps in between the Doc and Regon. He's known this was going to need to happen eventually. "Regon. Rule 1. We're heading back to quarters now."

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: October 24, 2016, 01:26:35 am »

Regon, steps back, leering at the doc for a couple more moments before making his way back to the bunks.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: October 24, 2016, 01:30:38 am »

Regon, steps back, leering at the doc for a couple more moments before making his way back to the bunks.

Ratodx nods at Regon and then checks on Reserti. Finding him unresponsive, Ratodx guides Reserti and the bird back to base.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: October 24, 2016, 01:41:46 am »

Mako had returned to her quarters prior to that, and she didn't really want to know what Akras would be doing. A coward's move? But she didn't want to think about it.

As she already slept a bit, she decided to spend the night tinkering. Not that there's anything useful to do.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: October 24, 2016, 02:24:08 am »

Alright. We ready to move on to morning?

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: October 24, 2016, 02:32:10 am »

I'm thinking so yeah. As Bill is asleep I guess I'm leading til  it's sorted. I'll have some RP in mind to get some things rolling and I don't think Bill got anything besides ammo, flashbangs, and Regon's equipment, so I'll need to do some buying. Besides that I'm going to want to test Melnakos Conjuring and Warding some and run through the Plan IC. I think that's about it.

Considering events, you can assume that Ratodx let everyone sleep in.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: October 24, 2016, 02:49:50 am »

Alrighty.

Time passes. Everyone passes the fuck out after the rather exhausting day. There are no further disruptions.

Everyone wakes at around midday, some of you still have hangovers from the illadvised drinking binge last night. Amadou specifically is still in the medical tent, his bones set and healing the old fashioned way after his second brush with death. Akras isn't gonna waste materials on fixing someone who got drunk on duty after all. You have Two days left to acquire the vampire. Now do ya plan on heading right in? Or are ya gonna prep further?

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: October 24, 2016, 03:11:56 am »

Prep. Need to buy and test things. So onwards to a slew of multiple conversations at once!

"Alright, Danh's taking a bit more of a nap than I expected so I'll be organizing us for our upcoming activities. Everyone who's hungover, grab something to eat and more water."

"Mako, I'll need to talk to you about two things. The first of which is, I don't know Terran and we need to purchase some things before we ship out. Like a Gauss Gun. And flares. The second is that I don't know much about your drone or what you can do with it, so we'll need to have a chat and do some practice moving it around."

"Magi. We're going to go over your skills and see if we can't think of a way or two we can use them help us not die. Feel free to volunteer to go first."

((For when it's your turn.))

"Regon. Two things. First, I've noticed that you don't have much gear that wasn't already with you or free. Are you planning on spending your funds? Second, you said you talked to the Woods some I think. Can you provide some more details about that and can you do some more talking today? Any information should be helpful."

"Dexter. You said you can do some Conjuring? Or was that Summoning? Can you give some details on that?"

"Khaiden. You're about our only source of information about the Undead. Can you tell me anything about whatever types of Undead you know about? Beyond that, what are you able to do to affect and detect them?"

"Melnakos. You can also do some Conjuring, correct? What can you do with that? Beyond that, what can you do with our armor's wards do you think?"

"Reserti. You're a spellbow, correct? What exactly can you do with your arrows?"

"Oi, Vhan, when you have a minute. How good is your scouting? With how well you can stealth and notice things I mean? You're also well skilled with traps, but what does that mean specifically?"
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 201