Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159949 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1320 on: October 19, 2016, 04:19:20 pm »

I'm guessing that since the job is done for now, we're allowed to drink?

Dexter sips a beer.

((I do not know how one reacts to drinking beer for the first time, being too young to drink))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 19, 2016, 04:22:00 pm »

Dexter goes to the new quarters and settles in.

What is it with Akras and clear showers?
"Visibility in case of an attack maybe? If there are issues about privacy, I think I can rig something up to help."

If anything we can put up a tarp or paint it. Hell maybe even build a wall if they let us. Food is almost done btw.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 19, 2016, 04:22:49 pm »

"I'm sorry, I forgot. You do understand, then..."

You should get a new body stamped, then. It's quite cheap, probably you'll have enough at the end of the mission to do it.

((You get slightly dizzy and muddled, and become less inhibited and more social. Not much, though, if it's only one.))
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:24:29 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 19, 2016, 04:25:23 pm »

" I don't even know if Akras could create a new body since this one has been degraded and poisoned so much. I'm saving up to have it all replaced. Why suffer the weakness of the flesh when becoming a cyborg offers so many benefits?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1324 on: October 19, 2016, 04:25:31 pm »

Reserti grabs Amadou's shoulder, "Sir, a word in private?" he says, gesturing to the front door of the prefab. "It's about sir whatshisname"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 19, 2016, 04:26:07 pm »

We can pick up the Vampire hunt tomorrow. It'll take some time for Akras to scan everything and I don't know about you guys but I don't wanna go up against a Vamp when it's dark.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 19, 2016, 04:30:02 pm »

" I don't even know if Akras could create a new body since this one has been degraded and poisoned so much. I'm saving up to have it all replaced. Why suffer the weakness of the flesh when becoming a cyborg offers so many benefits?"
"A better base for the mechanical parts to be intergrated with? It's your credits, not my place to comment."

We can pick up the Vampire hunt tomorrow. It'll take some time for Akras to scan everything and I don't know about you guys but I don't wanna go up against a Vamp when it's dark.
"My thoughtson the matter basically. 's the Boss's call though."

Reserti grabs Amadou's shoulder, "Sir, a word in private?" he says, gesturing to the front door of the prefab. "It's about sir whatshisname"
"Reserti! I'd almost forgotten! Could I have a word with you before you talk with Amadou? It won't take long."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1327 on: October 19, 2016, 04:30:43 pm »

"Sure, I'm all ears."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 19, 2016, 04:32:56 pm »

"Sure, I'm all ears."

"Perfect. Follow me then. And turn off your comm for a bit." Ratodx then walks outside of the prefab and turns off his comms.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 19, 2016, 04:34:44 pm »

Hurry back food is about to be served.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1330 on: October 19, 2016, 04:36:27 pm »

Reserti turns off his comms but starts recording helmetcam footage. He sees no reason to trust people at the moment. If he's getting feedback then he can play through and reflect on it, and if it's a less noble chat, such as racism or threats or even if he's murdered, there'll be evidence.
Then he follows Ratodx. "Yes, sir?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 19, 2016, 04:39:44 pm »

((You get slightly dizzy and muddled, and become less inhibited and more social. Not much, though, if it's only one.))
((I was referring more to the taste, but this helps too. Also, seeing as elves were described as incredibly frail earlier, I'll assume they are pretty lightweight))

Ack. . . That's bitter. But good.

Dexter proceeds to drain the bottle.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 19, 2016, 04:42:32 pm »

Danh had been quite unnerved by the doctor.
When the medical and research personnel smile, that's a bad thing. A very bad thing.
He had been increasingly glad that he had not hit her.
Probably had a scapel hidden in her cleavage, just ready the cut his throat.
Ergh.
Only Security and Interns were alright.
Maybe some gate teams.
Everyone else, avoid at all cost.
Anyway, he'd just kinda been wandering around, not much thought to where he was going.
Seeing this, he heads into the barracks, and inspects it.
"We leave at 0800 tomorrow. That should give everyone plenty of time to sleep. We'll begin our search for the big house then. Mako, I'll need details tomorrow, but you'll be using one of those fancy drones to scout ahead and around. Everyone else, we'll move together. Amadou, did you ever procure that blood?"
Walking to the pull-out kitchen, he briefly inspects it's contents.
"Beer." He quietly remarks, picking one up, before setting it back down.
Looking around again, gaze concealed behind the helmet he was STILL wearing, he asks, "And number two and the archer, they go out on a walk or something?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 19, 2016, 04:44:11 pm »

Reserti turns off his comms but starts recording helmetcam footage. He sees no reason to trust people at the moment. If he's getting feedback then he can play through and reflect on it, and if it's a less noble chat, such as racism or threats or even if he's murdered, there'll be evidence.
Then he follows Ratodx. "Yes, sir?"

Ratodx turns around and faces Reserti and speaks like he's only keeping his voice at normal levels to not make a scene for anyone who might be looking on. "You can't fucking make a move on Eddard. Not then, and not now. He's a fellow employee. And rule one they taught us is don't fuck with other employees. If that doesn't get you killed, it will reflect badly on the Boss, who will then shove shit your way making your job harder, which will make things harder for everyone else. Which can get us killed."

"Do you understand me?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: October 19, 2016, 04:44:54 pm »

Danh had been quite unnerved by the doctor.
When the medical and research personnel smile, that's a bad thing. A very bad thing.
He had been increasingly glad that he had not hit her.
Probably had a scapel hidden in her cleavage, just ready the cut his throat.
Ergh.
Only Security and Interns were alright.
Maybe some gate teams.
Everyone else, avoid at all cost.
Anyway, he'd just kinda been wandering around, not much thought to where he was going.
Seeing this, he heads into the barracks, and inspects it.
"We leave at 0800 tomorrow. That should give everyone plenty of time to sleep. We'll begin our search for the big house then. Mako, I'll need details tomorrow, but you'll be using one of those fancy drones to scout ahead and around. Everyone else, we'll move together. Amadou, did you ever procure that blood?"
Walking to the pull-out kitchen, he briefly inspects it's contents.
"Beer." He quietly remarks, picking one up, before setting it back down.
Looking around again, gaze concealed behind the helmet he was STILL wearing, he asks, "And number two and the archer, they go out on a walk or something?"

Yes sir. They should be back soon.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 201