Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159955 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1290 on: October 19, 2016, 02:36:32 pm »

Well, you see. . .

Dexter details the events that took place after his temporary death
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: October 19, 2016, 02:36:48 pm »

Ratodx let's out a sigh of relief. Which changes to a frustrated inhale as he sees Danh stomping over."Danh, I think you need a breather. Secure our lodgings for this evening. That's a direct order."

Ratodx then turns his attention to his old Boss. "His body is secured, in a fashion. I'm currently squad lead until we get things sorted. The minimum you need to know about the situation is that the village is secured and Akras occupied right now. We also have a rough location of where the Primary target is and what type of enclosure it is located in. We can have a sitrep after you recover from being dead some."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: October 19, 2016, 02:38:27 pm »

He shrugs off the elf, and continues moving towards the doctor, growling out at Ratodx, "You're not in charge, greenie."
Once he's in punching range of the doctor, he tries to slam a fist into her gut, if she's facing him, or sucker punch her if she's facing away.
So long as no one intercepts him, that is.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:40:18 pm by Bill Chompski »

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: October 19, 2016, 02:41:48 pm »

Amadou takes his time watching the logs, to know what actually happened.

"Actually he wasn't, but from what I'm seeing here he managed to get things - and other team members - under control. I already had my eye on him, and now he's officially my second in command."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: October 19, 2016, 02:47:17 pm »

"Oh yeah, about that." The Doctor said to Amadou while Danh approaches her. "You've been officially relieved of command until further notice. Command now falls to the second Terran in line." The Doctor informed, turning towards Danh as he got close to punching range. "And that's you." She said with a smile as she thrust a PDA at his direction just as he wind his fist back to punch her. "Here's your Killswitch for your new Auxiliaries. They'll expect you to check in every once in a while. Go ahead and choose your second in command."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: October 19, 2016, 02:50:43 pm »

Ratodx is about to try to stop Danh, when he's offered the kill switch detonator. Huh. Well this'll be interesting. Maybe I won't have to do paperwork now.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: October 19, 2016, 02:54:19 pm »

Khaiden reminds himself that if he's killed just because of anti-Necromancer bigotry Akras will probably bring him back.

If not he's reasonably certain the power of a Necromancer's Death Curse will be a sufficient deterrent. He wonders why it's called a "curse" when it's more like "everything the Necromancer was hits you at once and takes your soul with it."

He figures it's because "curse" is less of a mouthful.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: October 19, 2016, 02:56:47 pm »

The words pierced the veil of anger that had been blinding him for the last few seconds.
Wait, command?
Dahn slowly exhaled, letting his fist turn into an open hand, which slowly took the PDA. Inspecting it briefly, he let the hand holding it fall to his side.
This probably looked bad.
If he would've hit the doc, it would've looked worse.
"Understood..." He mutters, stepping away.
Peering through his visor, he prepares to make the obvious choice.
While he certainly didn't like this decision, there was only one other Terran in the squad who hadn't screwed up, and she was a mechanic.
"Ratodx. You're second." He says quickly, feeling some of his pride seep away.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: October 19, 2016, 03:01:25 pm »

Well, it was the first coop that ended with the previously leader being brought back to life Ratodx has been involved in, but it worked well enough. "Acknowledged Boss. Want me to have the squad secure our living quarters while you receive the rest of your briefing?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: October 19, 2016, 03:02:01 pm »

Dahn has lost -13 Respect from (Khaiden Seine).
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: October 19, 2016, 03:07:06 pm »

"Now, may I make a recommendations on a course of action, Sir?

Pass the following up the chain of command as I would have done: charge that knight with perfidy, offer him an execution by firing squad or a trial and a hanging as a common criminal if he's found guilty - and we have all the video evidence that he did indeed shoot me in the face under a flag of truce.
Send him to tell his gods to stop hiding, and then resurrect him and send him to his Emperor to demand the Empire's surrender. Let's stop taking one village at a time and get the whole political mess solved once and for all."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:08:52 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: October 19, 2016, 03:09:52 pm »

"Depends what Akras wants us to do, Amadou. Number 2, do that, yeah."
Looking to the doctor, he asks, "Is there another briefing for me, or is it fine?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: October 19, 2016, 03:14:41 pm »

"This is fine, Akras expects your primary mission to be done in less than 3 days still. So good luck with that!" She said with a sweet smile that screams 'DANGER!'

Like, Yandere smile.

What next, boss?

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: October 19, 2016, 03:20:20 pm »

"I have my own commentary on Eddard's treatment, but that should wait."

Ratodx addresses GT 047. "Alright Squad. Boss says it's time to secure our quarters for the evening. Fall in, check in, and take a look around." He then goes to the front door of their quarters, opens the door, and stands to the side to do a head count as everyone filters in.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: October 19, 2016, 03:24:59 pm »

The inside is quite nice, actually. Not as nice as your room at the compound, but roomier. Furniture are built INTO the wall and had been pulled out, bunk beds for everyone.. running hot water, a shower.. which everyone can see through the glass pane..

microwave.. water heater, utensils and they even left stew bars for you to cook! a minifridge with drinks cooling inside.. oh shit son it's got BEER!
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 201