Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160008 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1140 on: October 18, 2016, 12:34:19 am »

Melnakos walks closer to the Orc and Knight but stays out of melee range. He prepares his gun and keeps it trained on the knight.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 18, 2016, 12:41:24 am »

Regon slams his sword into the ground in frustration and walks over to the knight on the ground.
"dis werent a gud fight at all"
Regon moves to set up a ritual around the knight, creating runes around him and stifling his bleeding, Regon kneels beside him and begins to whisper to the spirits to mend his wounds.

You whispered your mending magic, and sees the pieces of lead pushed out of the man before his flesh knits before your eyes. The aged knight gasps in sharply for air once his lung is no longer collasped! "You.." He voiced, catching his breath. His voice filled with surprise.

Who the hell would think an Orc out of all things would save them, after all.

"Aaaah!" Mako wasn't sure if she was more upset about the man on her, or the man's gore on her. She kicked him off and resisted the urge to dirty her hands and scrub off the blood. "Don't freak out don't freak out..." she inhaled deeply before checking Amadou's pulse, getting him on the trike if he's still alive

You checked your Squad leader, he's still got a pulse, very weak one. Annnd.. yep, gone. You think you'll need a doctor with defibs to restart the heart, but then you see bits of brain dripping onto the Machine gun on the trike.. yikes.. yeah, no.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 18, 2016, 12:48:27 am »

"Oi, ya be deservin ov a warriors deff, im not da typa ork ta like deff for no reasun eitha.
Regon offers his hand to the knight to help him up.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1143 on: October 18, 2016, 12:49:36 am »

Reserti turns his birb around to fly at the knight and draws another arrow, loosing it at the knight. If it misses, Reserti will signal his birb to grab the knight with it's talons.
Never got done

In any case: Reserti brings the birb around to circle the town like some bird of prey. He sends the occasional arrow at anyone who so much has a bow in their hands or running for the ballistae.

"Oi, ya be deservin ov a warriors deff, im not da typa ork ta like deff for no reasun eitha.
Regon offers his hand to the knight to help him up.
((Inb4 the knight pulls a dagger and slips Regon between the ribs))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 18, 2016, 01:06:14 am »

"Shit... So that's what the body bags are for." Mako took out the body bag and..... just draped it on Amadou. It's not like there's time to stuff him in a bag.

"I have the body on the trike. I'm going back to the VTOL."

Mako drive off, though she has a feeling she'll have to return in a moment.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 18, 2016, 01:13:36 am »

Over radio "Hey Mako do you mind picking me up on your way back?" Vhan waves at the trike hoping Mako will see Vhan and not run them over
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 18, 2016, 01:15:20 am »

"If you don't mind sitting next to a dead body."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 18, 2016, 01:18:22 am »

Over radio "Yeah sure."
Whispers to self "Wouldn't be my first time."
((Is he really dead tho I thought he was still somewhat alive?))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1148 on: October 18, 2016, 01:23:04 am »

Reserti talks into his mic, "Guys, I'll take command from up here. I can see everything. While I'm up here, you won't get ambushed. Are we going to back off and wait until night time for our little insertion or are we going to force our way in? Let's put it to a vote; I am of the opinion that there is no point in stealth at the moment. If they weren't being nice under a white flag, then we can't trust them at all. If the stealth team gets caught, they'll be without support until I can get to them. I vote we force our way in."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 18, 2016, 01:26:24 am »

((Keep in mind that white flag only means peace on Terra.))

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 18, 2016, 01:27:30 am »

((Is Amadou dead? If so I say force if not then I say we treat him.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 18, 2016, 01:37:44 am »

((Well his heart stopped and his brains are dribbling out his skull.))

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 18, 2016, 01:39:19 am »

((Rushing in it is.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 18, 2016, 02:02:30 am »

Mako goes to pick up Vhan as well before making for the VTOL

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 18, 2016, 02:16:27 am »

Vhan hopes into the the bed of the trike. Trying to avoid eye contact with Amadou's body.

"Thanks."
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 201