Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160009 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1125 on: October 17, 2016, 08:56:22 pm »

(If he's wearing his helmet he should have heard all the things. Because the sound is coming from right next to his ear.)

(Reserti should be fine without one at the moment. Asked about it because bullets will probably be bouncing off of Cinder's character.)

"Vhan wait- we're trying to get clear of them not dive in!" Ratodx says rather exasperated. I expected this from the orc, but the Kobold?!?!
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 17, 2016, 09:00:06 pm »

"I'm not diving in just trying to provide cover fire where I can Sir. I've seen enough of my teammates die for a life time."
Vhan is sure to be careful and tries to keep enemies away from Amadou and Cinder while we get the trike back to the VTOL
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 17, 2016, 09:00:45 pm »

[Vhan can throw traps and shoot guns, but throwing a Grenade into a Melee? Are you sure?]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 17, 2016, 09:06:41 pm »

((When did I get a skill in guns? If so then I'll just shoot people with my pistol and stab people. and yeah nvm on the throwing grenades))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 17, 2016, 09:09:28 pm »

(Small arms can't fuck up that bad. Plus you have to run like, 100 yards to stab someone.)

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 17, 2016, 09:14:27 pm »

((Already running tho plus. Danh is too busy burning people and Regon is trying to fight a freakin knight. Someone has to try and protect Amadou's body and with Mako not online right now her too. If push comes to shove we can hide out in the back of the trike and if no one is looking I can get us out of there.))

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: October 17, 2016, 09:17:49 pm »

(if you can stabilize him i can heal him but Regon probably wont want to)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 17, 2016, 09:30:08 pm »

"I'm not diving in just trying to provide cover fire where I can Sir. I've seen enough of my teammates die for a life time."
Vhan is sure to be careful and tries to keep enemies away from Amadou and Mako while we get the trike back to the VTOL

"Bullets will do exactly that and will do a much better job from range. I don't want anyone else to die which is why I am telling you to stop and use your firearms to shoot those fuckers."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 17, 2016, 09:49:18 pm »

Vhan stops running.

You're right as much as I hate it your right.

Vhan then starts to open fire on hostiles

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 17, 2016, 11:16:38 pm »

While Danh set some people on fire, some of them managed to blindly run into the Trike, setting the cloth bits on it on fire, too! Oh god the sticky burning goos and melted flesh are getting all over the place! ah fuck shit! you're going to have to wipe that off in the morning!

Regon charges at the Knight who's charging at him, Reserti's arrow peppering the Kelpie some more but isn't doing much to the horse thing. So he decided to swoop down and try to catch the Knight. This is a good idea.

Or it might have been, had the Knight and Regon not clash into each others. The Knight's sword sliced at his shoulders, but the sword just glances off of his living armor. The Orc grunts, unimpressed while he swings his large two-handed sword like a big club, completely cutting the Kelpie in half. The creature made a sound in protest as it's bottom half and upper half were separated from each others, sending the knight flying off into a roll on the ground. He quickly gets up, sword drawn and ready to brawl with the orc some more.

Then there were several metalic 'PING! PANG! PAOW!' noises, the Knight shuddered, stood still for a moment before he falls onto his knees then slumped face-first into the ground, several neat, bloody holes in his back as he was shot by Vhan and Ratodx's SMGs.

The bullets bites into you, it hurts like a bitch, you quickly check yourself and sees that there are some serious dents in the armor that you made, but the low caliber bullets did not penetrate. You could imagine why it hurts so much, though. Having that dent digging into yourself really isn't comfortable.. but are you some pansy elf that would snap like a twig if they so much as slapped? NO! You're a big, mighty Ork! this is just annoying and itchy, so you scratches the mushroomed bullets off of you.

The savages weren't so lucky, however. As their hard-boiled leather and chainmail did fuck-all against bullets, the parley group were cut down before they even reaches Danh, and the man who may or may not have been trying to molest Makos got shredded with modern firearms.

Guns are the best, man.

Cpt. Raynolds lifted the VTOL off of the ground so he could aim the nose turret, with the gun all rev'd up, he released a one second burst. Three large 50mm HEIT rounds flew over to the wooden gate, punches into the wood and then EXPLODEs inside it, sending splinters EVERYWHERE, men and unfortunated civilian were showered in a hail of splinters travelling at impossible speeds, bringing mind-breaking pains and out-right killing several people as the wood went through their eyes and right into their brains. The incendiary made sure those splinters are nice and hot, causing some that fell into the hay roof to catch on fire.

With just one second burst from the VTOL, the town is more or less completely helpless. The Balistas won't mean shit to such a monster, hell, they can't even hit the VTOL from that range! Oh they could try..

In fact, they do try! some guards launching balistas bolts at the Trike with sub-par accuracy, they're panicking, they're scared, and now? Now they're dead. As Cpt. Raynolds swept the wall with coaxial heavy machine gun built alongside the nose turret. The heavy APHEIT rounds looking like very thin stream of fire being spewed from the monster, setting fire and ripping wood like it was nothing.

Cpt. Raynolds laughed hard as he flips the switch, dialed something to 11 and blasted a song out of the VTOL's loud speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:29:51 pm by vkiNm »

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 17, 2016, 11:52:53 pm »

Regon slams his sword into the ground in frustration and walks over to the knight on the ground.
"dis werent a gud fight at all"
Regon moves to set up a ritual around the knight, creating runes around him and stifling his bleeding, Regon kneels beside him and begins to whisper to the spirits to mend his wounds.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 18, 2016, 12:11:47 am »

(Jeez, I was just SLEEPING. What's going on now?)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 18, 2016, 12:13:07 am »

((You are currently laying on the ground next to a stinking corpse. Your CO got his face shot off after he did a stupid and took off his helmet and is laying near you. All assailants are dead.))

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 18, 2016, 12:15:03 am »

((Danh is burning people, Amadou got shot in the face and is on the trike bleeding out. You were assaulted and almost rapped but we shot the guy. You're currently on the ground and we blew stuff up with the VTOL. Oh and Regon is trying to bring the knight back to life))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 18, 2016, 12:27:17 am »

"Aaaah!" Mako wasn't sure if she was more upset about the man on her, or the man's gore on her. She kicked him off and resisted the urge to dirty her hands and scrub off the blood. "Don't freak out don't freak out..." she inhaled deeply before checking Amadou's pulse, getting him on the trike if he's still alive
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:32:24 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 201