Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159997 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1170 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:08 am »

"So do I, Orc. So do I." The Knight puts his helmet back onto his head, his mount having finished reforming. "You and me both have work to do, Orc. You better go speak to whoever's in charge now, and I need to go prepare my men for the assault. Or, what's left of my men, at least. Gods shall witness that our honor will not be sullied this day, and when the time comes for us to do battle, I wish your spirits are with you, Orc. And see that you've fought with honor that will make your ancestors proud." The aged Knight climbs back onto his Kelpie then steer it away, galloping back to his busted estate.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 18, 2016, 05:58:42 am »

Regon waves off the knight before he sighs, picks
 up his sword and head backs to the group.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1172 on: October 18, 2016, 06:13:22 am »

"Hey, guys... a guy in armor suspiciously like the knight who killed Amadou is galloping away from the group on a kelpiething. I'm feeling vengeful after that bastard killed Amadou. I'm going to avenge Amadou"
With that, Reserti sets his birb to follow the knight, about 25 meters above and behind him, where Reserti will loose an arrow which will stick in the armor, grow heavy through spellbowmagic and through the weight, drag him off the mount. Hitting the Knight anywhere will do. Reserti's aiming to capture, not kill (yet).

Before he looses, though, he will examine the knight for weapons. Don't want a second Amadou.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: October 18, 2016, 06:21:19 am »

"I've seen a dead body before. Just not two up close to me in a single day." Mako mumbled before speaking over comms,

"Amadou's now in the VTOL. Vhan is with me. I don't think I'm much help in direct combat."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 18, 2016, 06:42:26 am »

Yes, the Knight do still seems to have his short-sword with him. Your arrow struck him in the back like a back-stabbing dirty commie elf you are, the aged man Yelps! from the surprised pain and drew his mace, he also picks up the kite shield that's been sliced in half with it's bottom missing to use it and try covering himself from more arrows from the elf that's flying over him. Doesn't look like the Knight have any ranged weapon to hit you, too. But you bet he'll fight teeth and nails if you get close enough.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1175 on: October 18, 2016, 06:49:00 am »

Reserti glides to the right slightly to make using the shield in the left hand harder and looses another arrow designed to knock him off his kelpie, this time a blunt arrow propelled with spellbow with enough force to knock him off.
"Surrender now, this is your one and only chance!" He yells with a third arrow on the string.

((If the knight has the shield in his right hand, I'll glide to the left instead.))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 18, 2016, 06:53:26 am »

The Arrow knocks the knight off of his kelpie, which made a Neighing noise and stopped as the man rolled back up to his feet, shield facing you. The arrow shaft on his back having broken off from the fall. "You fight with no honor, knave!" says the aged Knight, more or less helpless against the flying elf.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:09:12 am by vkiNm »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1177 on: October 18, 2016, 06:55:34 am »

"Raise your hands as high as you can and we'll talk some more!" Reserti yells back, bowstring ready to be drawn.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 18, 2016, 06:59:57 am »

"You've already shot me in the back, Elf. You'll shoot me again in the face. Come down here from your bird if you truly wish to talk, then!" The aged Knight replied.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:09:28 am by vkiNm »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1179 on: October 18, 2016, 07:04:05 am »

Reserti shoots an armor-piercing arrow into the knight's knee. "Not going to happen, human. You seem to be demanding more than you're capable of enforcing," Reserti says, nocking another arrow while he circles the knight at a distance of 25m up and out. "Hands. Air. Now. You'll be finding me a lot less trusting than my commanding officer who you murdered senselessly."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 18, 2016, 07:08:48 am »

The knight expertly parries the incoming arrow with his shield. "We can do this all day, Elf! My people needs me now more than ever, and you're asking me to surrender and give up my honor right before their very eyes? best make the next shot a lethal one, Elf. Otherwise get down here and talk to me face-to-face without an arrow nocked in my direction, then!"

Having galloped a fair distance before Reserti caught up on him, the Knight's in good view of the palisade walls, some of the braver militia are grabbing bows and crossbows from their injured or dead and is running out to help their lord.

"Got some guys with Anti-Air weapons coming down the elf's way, want me to waste them?" Cpt. Raynolds asked via Comms.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1181 on: October 18, 2016, 07:16:01 am »

"Just hold off the savages and have someone ready to cuff this arrogant asshole" Reserti replies, "Go to town on the militia. Show of force. Correction: Lethal show of lethal force. Go to town on them."

Reserti continues circling the Knight. The knight's shoulder has to be getting sore from blocking spellbow arrows and the two arrows stuck in him must be hurting him. He can't keep it up forever.
"Put it this way, old man. You're bleeding, you're tired, you've got two arrows stuck in you and at a tactical disadvantage here. I could be cheap and use my longgun or even my shortgun here instead of my bow. You won't be blocking that any time soon." Reserti sends a blunt arrow spellbow'd as fast as possible to hit the shield with enough force to break the knight's arm [if possible to do that]

Reserti nocks another arrow, "The next one's going in your manhood if you don't put your hands up."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 18, 2016, 07:24:11 am »

The old man grunts as the heavy arrow hits his shield, splintering a bit of it, but his arm refuses to yield. "I'd rather die fighting than have my honor be sullied by the likes of you, Elf."

The VTOL fried it's heavy machine guns at the incoming Militia, cutting down quite a few before they had the bright idea to jump away into the sides and scatter from the bullets. "We're burning credits with every trigger pull here people!" Cpt. Raynolds reminded via comms.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1183 on: October 18, 2016, 07:26:53 am »

"You can restock with my money, I've little need for it. Pick your targets"

Reserti does as promised and sends a razorsharp armorpiercing arrow with full force into the man's manhood.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 18, 2016, 07:33:20 am »

The man was SO prepared for this, mostly probably because you told him where you're going to shoot him. Having been presenting his manhood as target intentionally, he knew where the arrow's going to go at, so he simply lunge to the side when the arrow was loose, dodging it entirely and letting the arrow sinks into the ground. "I may be old, Elf. But I'm sure you don't have that many more arrows in your quivers, and clearly you do not wish to talk!"
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 201