Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160239 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #450 on: October 05, 2016, 08:44:10 pm »

Ratodx complies with Boss's moving him and lays down in the outer circle. He hasn't stopped giggling. He's got a slightly panicked look in his eyes and he very much wants to stop.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 05, 2016, 08:47:39 pm »

It's going to be ok Ratodx, everything's gonna be ok.

To Amadou:

He is going to be ok right?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 05, 2016, 08:51:35 pm »

What is a stockholders?
"The masses of people who own little bits of the company. Our would-be supreme bosses, if only they cared to know anything about what we actually do instead of how much it'll earn them.

It's going to be ok Ratodx, everything's gonna be ok.

To Amadou:

He is going to be ok right?
Yes, after it's over. I heard that the actual expelling of an entity is quite agonizing, but it should get rid of it."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 05, 2016, 08:55:49 pm »

I see. . . Anything I can do to help?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 05, 2016, 08:57:29 pm »

"You'd better ask the Foxhound magi. Dr. Nalvi, what can we do to help?"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:05:14 pm by Maegil »

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 05, 2016, 09:01:02 pm »

I have some knowledge about Warding so if I can help just say the word.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 05, 2016, 09:06:11 pm »

((Vk wants me to handle the exorcism writeup while she heads home from work.))

"Frankly. All of our shareholders are sociopaths. They'd find the scenario of one of their top earning employees spilling the guts of a primate in their meeting room and pulling a delicious, well cooked pork roast out of hammerspace a nice diversion from the norm."

"Yes. It'll be agonizing for him. Agent Frazz knows all about this. No there is nothing you can do to help here. He might need a hug after this though. Or therapy."

Tal Binds Ratodx in the outer circle and begins to chant. Waving people away from the circle. The thought 'Everything is fine. Everything is perfectly fine.' drifts through Ratodx's head as he continues to giggle. He begins to feel many somethings grasping at his skin. At his Being. Many little monkey hands. Screeching and Grasping as the weight of two dozen monkey souls begin burrowing into him. Everything is not fine. It burns. The hands are Grabbing at your Being! As if they're Peeling something away! It is at this point, that you open your mouth to scream and silent Blackness begins to pour out.

Those not Ratodx, would notice the outer circle Tal drew beginning to pulse, followed by Ratodx's giggles beginning to die down as he began to convulse. Khaiden would likely notice dozens of monkey souls pulling Something out of Ratodx in what looks to be a very painful manner.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 05, 2016, 09:24:16 pm »

(Khaiden has a slasher smile on his face.) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SlasherSmile

"Beautiful."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 05, 2016, 09:29:04 pm »

Yes it is lovely.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 05, 2016, 09:29:21 pm »

Amadou is as disgusted as he was on his first autopsy, but just like then he's taking notes as fast as he can.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 05, 2016, 09:43:03 pm »

Tal Binds Ratodx in the outer circle and begins to chant. The thought 'Everything is fine. Everything is perfectly fine.' drifts through Ratodx's head as he continues to giggle.

Fine. Fine. It will be fine.

He begins to feel many somethings grasping at his skin. At his Being.

It will be fine, that's what he said. That feels familiar...

Many little monkey hands.

Fine like when Shaman Riek-

Screeching and Grasping as the weight of two dozen monkey souls begin burrowing into him.

Oh

Everything is not fine. It burns. The hands are Grabbing at your Being! As if they're Peeling something away! It is at this point, that you open your mouth to scream and silent Blackness begins to pour out.

It is not pleasant, not in the least.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 05, 2016, 09:58:03 pm »

The chanting continues. Ratodx shudders violently as the blackness begins to erupt from every orifice as the grasping, screaming hands of the monkeys begin to slowly pry the Other away, it begins condensing above him. The blackness slowly dwindles from a torrent to a trickle.. And eventually stops. The grasping hands withdraw. Ratodx collapses, panting. Everything hurts.

Those watching can almost make out a white Face before the black mass writhes violently and disperses into a cloud once more, slowly being drawn towards the now pulsating central circle. Khaiden would be able to see the numerous monkey souls slowly, unrelentingly dragging the struggling Entity towards the center of the circle. As the last of the Entity crosses the Inner Circle's Threshold, the outer Circle's pulsing ceases. The Entity thrashes against the Inner Circle's barrier. Although it seems to be ineffective. Tal ceases chanting.

"And that is that. Someone'll come by to Seal the Entity into a more manageable form later. Someone go help the gobbo. He may or may not have dislocated something while convulsing."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 05, 2016, 09:59:28 pm »

"Goblin, whatever your name is, are you dead. If you're dead don't say anything, move, or display any vital signs. Do anything else if you're alive. Or Undead."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 05, 2016, 10:00:55 pm »

Help Ratodx. Check him out and heal him after asking Tal to please watch and make suggestions.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 05, 2016, 10:01:26 pm »

"He's alive. You can tell by checking his pulse. Actually. Do goblins even have pulses?"

"Does anybody here even know how goblins work biologically?"

Muscle tears mainly. Easy enough to fix. Looks like nothing dislocated.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 201