Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160238 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #420 on: October 05, 2016, 07:01:41 pm »

"Primarily self taught. Started with a book on Occultist acquired from resident Entity 002's demolished Keep."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 05, 2016, 07:04:12 pm »

((I think the worse you make it, the more Khaiden will like it. Something like this trope... Call him an soul-sucking dabbler of the dark arts, and he'll thank you for recognizing his skills.))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:07:44 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 05, 2016, 07:28:30 pm »

[Description of when Khaiden looked at Tal have been edited for more details, please react accordingly. :)]

Khaiden reacts the same. He's impressed but not wary.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 05, 2016, 07:44:46 pm »

Self taught huh? If it doesn't offend you may I ask what you are currently working on as a magi? I find you new humans interesting! So I wonder what kind of magic your magi have started to research.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 05, 2016, 07:48:19 pm »

"Of late I have been seeing what happens when I mix sapient minds, bodies, and souls with the minds, bodies, and souls of cats. Magi Zachary also wanted me to combine mindless clones and Gaian Wasps for him to tinker with."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2016, 07:51:52 pm »

Interesting! I am capable of the conjuration of creatures. So perhaps it might be interesting to run similar experiments on them at a later date. May I ask what form of magic you are using to conduct these experiments?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 05, 2016, 07:53:20 pm »

"Of late I have been seeing what happens when I mix sapient minds, bodies, and souls with the minds, bodies, and souls of cats. Magi Zachary also wanted me to combine mindless clones and Gaian Wasps for him to tinker with."

"There's an old saying among Gaian magi: 'Don't create or summon what you can't put down.' I assume someone like you who has come so far would have failsafes. What are you using?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 05, 2016, 07:54:52 pm »

"Could be neat to test."

"Biomancy, Necromancy, and Ritualism primarily. As well as multiple armed guards, Bindings, and wards."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2016, 07:56:40 pm »

"Could be neat to test."

"Biomancy, Necromancy, and Ritualism primarily. As well as multiple armed guards, Bindings, and wards."

What about Mentalism?

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2016, 07:57:50 pm »

"Hum. Oi, gobbo. How many fingers am I holding up?" Tal holds up four fingers.

Ratodx leans forwards and squints. And then carefully counts his fingers. "You've got two less than me too. Weeeeeeeeird. How do you all even get by with only five? Four and a thumb just doesn't seem like you've got enough for a grip, 'specially if you end up losin some." Ratodx perks up slightly. "Riiiiiight! You just asked a question. There was four. Probably. You might be hidin some somewhere. I don't know ya so I wouldn't put it past ya, right? Heheheeee, I don't even remember smoking anything, why am I this hiiiigh?" Ratodx then sets off on a giggling spree, fueled by his own giggling.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 05, 2016, 08:00:00 pm »

Biomancy? I don't think I've ever heard of it. What does it do? Melnakos looks over at Ratodx. Are you ok comrade?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 05, 2016, 08:01:14 pm »

"Well I think we found where the Entity went. Steve ye wanna handle it?"

"Mentalism is more of Magi Zachary's specialty."

"Biomancy involves manipulating living tissue."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 05, 2016, 08:05:26 pm »

"Biomancy is the control of biological systems - the workings of living beings, healing them, modifying them, etc.
I think Dr. Nalvi is pioneering in it; he wrote the book from where I learned the basis for healing magic...

...What do you mean, is E17 in Ratodx?"
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 05, 2016, 08:06:01 pm »

Sounds interesting. I might have to look into it if we live long enough for me to have the time to learn anything about it.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 05, 2016, 08:07:14 pm »

Sounds interesting. I might have to look into it if we live long enough for me to have the time to learn anything about it.

"Make your plans based on you living or not dying. Once you start seeing yourself as expendable Akras probably will too. That's how 'The Man' gets you down, ya dig?"
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 201