Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159324 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2850 on: February 09, 2017, 12:21:37 pm »

"I-...f-fine. Right. Okay. And don't you dare think I'd romance anything in that room, Greenskin." Danh snaps back at Ratodx, shaking with probably anger. Turning, he begins to head out of the mansion.
"I'll be at the front." He grumbles over comms.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: February 09, 2017, 12:22:43 pm »

"I-...f-fine. Right. Okay. And don't you dare think I'd romance anything in that room, Green skin." Danh snaps back at Ratodx, shaking with probably anger. Turning, he begins to head out of the mansion.
"I'll be at the front." He grumbles over comms.

"Noted."

"Seriously though, I'll show you the footage, I think one of the vampires may have a thing for you. We can work on avoidance plans if this ends up being a thing."

And thus we exit.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:28:54 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: February 09, 2017, 12:38:58 pm »

The party exits the Manor.

A little worse for wear and at least one member in a questionable state of mental health.

Ratodx notes the Sigil card giving a physical slight tug in the direction of the Dark's Border.

Presumably the party heads that way for the sake of expedience.

The party walks for a while. At least an hour or two. Nothing attempts to intercept or bother them. Likely due to the Sigil Card.

Eventually the party reaches a solid wall of Blackness. The border of the Dark.

The party steps through and into the Ligh-OH GODS THE SUN IS BRIGHT!

The party staggers into the rather bright, half dead woodlands surrounding the vampire's Domain. Nobody died! Probably!

Now what?

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: February 09, 2017, 12:43:15 pm »

Ratodx shows the related video sections of the Fruit Hat Vampire Lady Human possibly wanting Danh to Danh.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: February 09, 2017, 12:49:41 pm »

Danh ignores the video, and casually walks up to Khaiden from behind.
"Hey, necromancer, I wanted a word with you." That's what Danh says, sounding aggravated, before aiming straight punch at the back of Khaiden's head, intent on knocking him down.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: February 09, 2017, 01:02:42 pm »

Ratodx sees Danh throw the punch and sighs internally.

"Danh you are to refrain for combating with squad members. If you continue then you will be shot. Indicate your understanding."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: February 09, 2017, 01:22:35 pm »

Newsquad would see that their HUD have reestablished connection to Sat-Nav.

"This is Captain Reynolds calling Auxiliary Gate Squad Zero Zero Four Seven. Anybody still alive?"

came the Radio.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: February 09, 2017, 01:27:01 pm »

Mako rolled her eyes and ignored the fighting.

Radio: "Mako Vance here. The squad leader is... currently not able to respond. No casualties.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: February 09, 2017, 01:27:30 pm »

Ratodx comms back: "This is AGS47 Actual, all squad members are still alive though we are down several lizards. A minor discipline issue is being resolved, but we are good for pick up."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: February 09, 2017, 01:29:21 pm »

Alive and Quite wonderful my friend! The Truth has enlightened me! The true beauty of existence is before my eyes! Melnakos says through comms.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: February 09, 2017, 01:32:18 pm »

At Melnakos's comment: "Some personnel may need to be reviewed by Medics, but we are all physically unharmed and mentally stable for Akras review."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: February 09, 2017, 01:33:35 pm »

"Roger that... and it sounds like one of the squaddies has gone insane. Well strap them down or tranq them so they won't fall off, I'm bringing the VTOL over to pick you up. Reynolds out."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: February 09, 2017, 01:37:09 pm »

"Roger that... and it sounds like one of the squaddies has gone insane. Well strap them down or tranq them so they won't fall off, I'm bringing the VTOL over to pick you up. Reynolds out."

"Acknowledged and- yeah, that sounds about perfect, thank you."

((And now we pause so that Khaiden v Danh can be resolved when KaineFisher comes online.))

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: February 09, 2017, 03:08:43 pm »

Khaiden falls as Danh punches, guessing that it will be less dangerous than taking the punch. Plus being on the ground will make him less likely to be caught in a crossfire.
Then using skills learned during childhood (he was bullied a lot), Khaiden starts moving himself away (basically scrambling prone) while keeping his eyes on Dhan.
He says nothing, hoping Danh will dig his own grave.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: February 09, 2017, 03:32:26 pm »

Mako helps Khaiden up. "The fuck was that even about, Danh?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 201