Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159317 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2865 on: February 09, 2017, 03:41:18 pm »

"I don't think I've ever been this happy to see the sun."

Dexter inhales deeply, taking in the scent of fresh air after several hours in the still, dead forest.

"Anyone else starving? I feel like I could eat a kelpie."

Dexter ignores the brawl happening a few meters away, completely done with those two's bullshit for a little while.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:50:43 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2866 on: February 09, 2017, 04:49:06 pm »

Reserti let's out a piercing whistle for his birb. When Danh punches Khaiden, he draws his bow back to half draw, "you want me to put one in Danh's knee, sir?" He asks Ratodx
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: February 09, 2017, 04:58:04 pm »

Khaiden remembers a guardsman back in a small town who said he gave up adventuring after an arrow injured his knee. Khaiden thought that was a shit excuse,since he sure fast enough when he was pursuing him.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: February 09, 2017, 06:10:51 pm »

((Okay, now we wait for the current actions to be GM resolved and for people to react to ultimatiums and such.))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: February 09, 2017, 07:21:05 pm »

Vhan winces at the light from the sun, and gets a pretty bad headache. They also just wait for whatever is going on to pass and for the VTOL to come pick them up. The song from the hat will probably be stuck in Vhans head for the next few days.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: February 10, 2017, 02:05:43 pm »

Khaiden, having for basically the entire mission made sure that someone else was always between him and Danh did not get flanked by Danh and bapped upside the head. Danh goes for the next best thing and attempts to shove Khaiden to the ground.

[Rolls Hidden]

This goes about as well as one would expect when trying to knock over a paranoid Necromancer who's been keeping an eye on you for the past several hours. Khaiden steps back and out of the way as he sees Danh coming at him.

Danh overextends himself with the attempted push and loses his balance. Landing flat on his face. Luckly, Danh is wearing his BDU's and the impact isn't particularly painful. That doesn't however make him look any less silly though.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: February 10, 2017, 02:59:53 pm »

((And that is why pausing was meant to happen.))

Ratodx sees Danh fall over himself trying to push Khaiden over and is glad that his best to avoid laughing is not laughing. He then goes in front of Danh and starts the vampire related video again. Those paying attention will see that he has his SMG in an easy to reach place.

Ratodx then says in monotone over Squad Comms: "Wow Danh, how did you trip like that? One normally only falls like that when they are rushing too fast to get to someplace or to do something. But we're just heading back to Base now, right Danh?" Ratodx has his SMG more prominently outlined for Danh's viewing, as the tablet plays the sequence of the fruit vampire whispering to the other vampire and then the request of Danh being made to Ratodx for the third time.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: February 10, 2017, 03:13:55 pm »

Danh grunts, and quickly gets up, turning to face Ratodx.
Fuming with anger, he glares down at the goblin. While his face is concealed by his helmet, his body language expresses nothing but aggression.
A few seconds go by, before Danh nods his head at the tablet, and gruffly says, "Get that shit out of my face."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: February 10, 2017, 03:18:58 pm »

"You alright there, Danhy-boy? Quite a tumble you took there." Dexter says with a large grin on his face.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: February 10, 2017, 03:19:34 pm »

Ratodx turns the tablet video off.

"So let's figure out how to best keep the vampire from pursuing you then, on our way back to base where we can get paid and get drunk. Sound good?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: February 10, 2017, 03:26:25 pm »

"Shut your fucking face, elf." Danh snarls to Dexter, voice full of 'I am going to kill your frail ass' tones.
Looking back at Ratodx, he grunts in an unfriendly, albeit calmer voice, "Don't act all friendly towards me, asshole.", before turning away towards where they're heading, and begins angrily heading off.
Thankfully, it seems he's forgotten about Khaiden. Or at least, is moving on for now.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: February 10, 2017, 03:29:41 pm »

Ratodx sends a signficant look at Khaiden, and makes sure that the squad is set to move out.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: February 10, 2017, 03:32:06 pm »

Dexter just laughs as Danh walks off. "One of these day's, your going to need my help. I'm gonna relish that." He calls after him. Then he just turns to the rest of the squad, and waits for something else to happen.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: February 10, 2017, 03:41:15 pm »

"Dexter, do not antagonize squad members."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: February 10, 2017, 03:55:19 pm »

Dexter, still grinning, nods at Ratodx. "Yes sir."

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 201