Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159339 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2820 on: February 02, 2017, 10:05:27 pm »

Yes, they are terrible.
Danh proceeds to think about the first thing he's gonna do once the squad gets out of these damn woods.
Ooh, and after that. Booze. Hopefully booze.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: February 02, 2017, 10:29:51 pm »

Khaiden also listens. He hopes they've got something like Boss Kerrigan's torture cellar. That was a fun afternoon, even if it was cut short by death. Not his obviously.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: February 02, 2017, 10:33:50 pm »

The vampire grins quietly as you recite the fuckhuge number. "You stated media and entertainment? Vhat kinds of entertainment?"

T̸̴̺̻̼̖̼̳̮̕͜͡h̡̺̱̻̪̟̘̼̀͠è̸͖͖̖͙͕̩̰͢ ̴̕͟҉̜͈̘͎̟̻̥͖͔̭̰̯͓̱̱ć͉̝̞̹̻̗̺͍͍͜͡a̴̶̡͉̲͙̠̱͔̼̰̪̬͉̳͟͠ţ̸̫̼̼̙̲̰̳̫̺̰̲̭͎̟́ ̵̨̝̩̠̫̜̼̜͓̣͍͙̠M̡̨̖͍̯̘é̷̸̖̺͍̗̗̜͍̺̜͚̜͉̖̱͝o̡̕͝҉̝͕̪̤͚͟w̵̨̕͏̡̗̹͈̘̯͓̙̼͖̙̘̜̭̻̼s͡͏̹̼̰̬̦͓̭̀́,͕̙͎̖̻͍̀͢ͅ

"I'm given to understand that we have everything from Literature and Theater to Blood Sports and Sky Diving. I believe my PDA has some primers about what exactly Akras has to offer, and I will set that up for your viewing. If you are asking about specific genres of entertainment, Akras is able to provide all genres you are able to think of and then some, and are able to create content for newly defined genres upon request."

Ratodx then sets the PDA up or has Mako do it, should the Vampires indicate that they want to view such.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: February 02, 2017, 10:48:29 pm »

The assorted present vlads watch the PDA for a bit. One of the vampires speaks "Interesting. Nothing Arcane, Divine, or Eldritch about the device. Have the Kin of the Mad advanced so far in the last few centuries?"

Ratodx would recognize the phrase from a short, probably biased history lesson from one of his previous warband's Magi. It was a very vague story about how the Mad God created the Orcs and Goblins. The term 'Kin of the Mad' referred to the species that came before the split. However there are no existing nonverbal historical records to your knowledge.

The cat on the table meows loudly and rolls onto its belly. The fruithat vampire begins petting it absent mindedly.

Only liquid intoxicants hum Danh? Only that? What are you? A lightweight? You can do better.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: February 02, 2017, 10:55:41 pm »

Melnakos stares at the cat. Wondering which of the vampires owns it? Is it really a cat or some other cat shaped creature that these undead Magi made? Is it just some stray cat that they decided to keep?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: February 02, 2017, 11:02:13 pm »

Ratodx makes a note to check the information that the vampires share for details about Goblins. It might be neat, and it'll likely help with other projects.

"We, as in the Kin of the Mad, have not, no. Akras is Human based though they employ any who are willing to work with and for them."

Ratodx/Mako runs them through other Akras primers about what Akras is capable of from a technology standpoint, in whatever sorts are not classified.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: February 02, 2017, 11:04:29 pm »

What? What, like, fucking meth? Come on GM, Danh might be stupid, but he isn't dumb. Besides, like Akras would let him near anything fun.
Well.
He did cocaine once or twice or a lot back at that club he worked in.
Might be nice to try again.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: February 02, 2017, 11:16:31 pm »

Vhan waits for the negotiations to finish and in the meantime Vhan listens to the musical bread hat. Vhan also looks around the room and the looks at the Vampires. Just trying to keep themselves from getting board
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:29:15 am by Kuma »
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: February 02, 2017, 11:19:46 pm »

Khaiden also keeps his eyes out for which Vampires might have knowledge of Necromancy. He can't animate the dead (and doesn't really want to), but the more he knows the more power he'll have.
He isn't satisfied with what he has, he wants to take more from others.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: February 03, 2017, 12:34:25 am »

Vhan looks at the cat and reaches out to it slowly. Waiting to see if the cat will do anything. Vhan slowly attempts to pet the cat  and keep out of the way of the fruithat vampire.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: February 06, 2017, 03:56:36 am »

Recommended Music

The cat Watches.
"Interesting."
Mel stares at the cat.
"So a more specific question. Why should we bother with your organization?"
Mel stares at the cat.
"We've been fine here for Centuries."
The cat stares back.
"Why should we care about the affairs of mortals?"
The cat G̴͕̜͓̱̱̰͍͕̬̙̫̠͎͓̖̕͢͢͝r̸̵̡̨̫̺̗̖̠̘̮̺̝̟̬̲̞̯ͅͅi̸̡̛̲̜̰̹͈n̶͞͏̜̥̳̹̟̲ş̷̗͈̗̮̗͚̗̘̯̫.̴̗̩̩̱̮͇̱̩͟

The cat smiles with many mouths.
Time slows to a crawl for Melnakos.
Many eyes open. Many eyes close.
Spoiler: The Cat Grins (click to show/hide)
To look Upon the Void.
Melnakos looks upon the Void.
Is to invite Madness.
He sees all that is Not and all that Never Could Be.
For the Eye.
Melnakos is Terrified. Gain trait [Witness To The Final End.]
Is but a Doorway to the Soul.
Melnakos Witnesses for an Eternity.

Time snaps to to normalcy once again for Melnakos. Nobody else gazed upon what he saw. Vhan is happily petting the cat. No. That Ạͥͦ̇ͬ͑̂͢ǹ͈̩̫̰ͥ̄̾͗â̸̝̺̰͌ṭ͓͙͙͉͔͗̌͌̓ͦh̳͍͙͇̬̲ͩēͫ҉͕̱̮̻͕m̛̫̩̤ͫ̑̍̎̆̎a̢ͨ. None the wiser.
Everything Ends. The question is not 'Will it?' The question is 'When?'

It's all part of the Cycle you see. Dear Melnakos.
Danh debates doing drugs. The real question is 'How would he go about acquiring or producing said drugs?'
All things have a Defined End. It is The Final Truth.
How Would Danh go about that?
However an interesting feature.

Is that not everything.
Most, if not all of the vampires appear to have at least dabbling skill with the necromantic arts. Although a handful of them appear to have far greater ability according to Khaiden's Sight.
Must have a defined Beginning. Dear Melnakos

And that dear Melnakos.
The cat Grins.
Is where I come from.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: February 06, 2017, 03:59:17 am »

Hmmmm...uhhhh...I dunno, asking for it?
Akras can make anything, after all. Probably have to pay for it, though.
Shrugging, Danh gives the idea of drugs other than alcohol a solid 'maybe', for the moment.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: February 06, 2017, 04:55:13 am »

Vhan happily pets the cat, smiling and wagging their tail a bit while still swinging their legs and moving their head to the music.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: February 06, 2017, 11:27:17 am »

Recommended Music

The cat Watches.
"Interesting."
Mel stares at the cat.
"So a more specific question. Why should we bother with your organization?"
Mel stares at the cat.
"We've been fine here for Centuries."
The cat stares back.
"Why should we care about the affairs of mortals?"
The cat G̴͕̜͓̱̱̰͍͕̬̙̫̠͎͓̖̕͢͢͝r̸̵̡̨̫̺̗̖̠̘̮̺̝̟̬̲̞̯ͅͅi̸̡̛̲̜̰̹͈n̶͞͏̜̥̳̹̟̲ş̷̗͈̗̮̗͚̗̘̯̫.̴̗̩̩̱̮͇̱̩͟

"If you use the definition of Mortal as one who can permanently die of old age, Akras employees are not mortal. If you mean it as one for whom anything less than the destruction of the Soul is a permanent Death, then again, Akras employees are not mortal. Following, my bosses have also been around for plural centuries. So for specifically why you should bother with our organization, we're less mortals and more new neighbors who happen to be interested in conversing as well as exchanging information, goods, and services."

If doubt is expressed about the 'technically not a mortal' thing, show related longevity primers and resurrection videos.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: February 06, 2017, 05:51:15 pm »

Khaiden perks up. While he knew he could get better body, immortality sounds sweeter still.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 201