Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159323 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2835 on: February 06, 2017, 10:07:09 pm »

Melnakos continues to stare at the cat. His eyes shot wide open and his body lightly shaking. He knows the Truth. The inescapable Truth. "It is beautiful. Why was it so hard to see it? Thank you... thank you."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: February 08, 2017, 05:33:59 am »

"Mm.. I think. We should give it a go. Worst case we submerge the Domain in the Darker and wait a few dozen decades. We have the breeding stock."

"Agreement."

Assorted vlads nod.

"Very Vhell. A consensus has veen reached. Knowledge for Services, Goods, and Knowledge." The vampire gestures to the Butler Skeleton, who proceeds to remove a playing card from its eye socket and tosses it at Ratodx. The card embeds itself in the table directly in front of him. On closer inspection, the card appears to have a Sigil scribed upon on it in blood. The Sigil 'glows' with an uncanny Blackness, as if reducing light rather than producing it. "That vill enable the bearer to traverse the Domain without Familiars intervening. Do you intend to handle inscribing duplicates of literature or vill your Employers be sending a separate, properly equipped group to handle it?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: February 08, 2017, 08:24:55 am »

Oh thank the ancestors
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: February 08, 2017, 10:03:23 am »

"It will most likely be the latter, and Akras will most likely provide you with technology like what I have used to show you videos and such, though if you specifically want paper copies that can be arranged."

"Akras will want to have specific details as well as contracts set up for exchanges and will send personnel to handle the specifics of such ahead of the more properly equipped group. Is that agreeable?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: February 08, 2017, 10:42:04 am »

Khaiden realizes that the vampires are getting a better deal because they're in a position of power. His envy grows. Why can't he ever be the lucky one? Being in the right place at the right time shouldn't count, he's worth more than this, but can't demand it. Not fair.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: February 08, 2017, 12:01:43 pm »

Melnakos continues to stare at the cat. His eyes shot wide open and his body lightly shaking. He knows the Truth. The inescapable Truth. "It is beautiful. Why was it so hard to see it? Thank you... thank you."

PM: "Are you okay Melnakos?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: February 09, 2017, 09:58:45 am »

"I velieve it to ve agreeable. Ensure the vhollowup group carries the Sigil. I velieve this meeting is adjourned. Unless you have other items of note?"

It appears as though the worst is over. The party didn't get eaten. Surprisingly. Now all you gotta do is go all the way back through the Darkness and call for pickup from the VTOL. Yaaaay.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: February 09, 2017, 11:12:21 am »

"None that I can think of besides returning your hat and collecting our fellow. Thank you for your hospitality."

Ratodx collects the Sigil, has the hat returned, and comms Danh to meet them at the bottom of the stairs. Time to head home. We make sure to be aware of the surroundings and that our glowsticks work well. It is only now that Ratodx realizes that they probably could have gotten flashlights or something that would have been more effective in both use and cost.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: February 09, 2017, 11:16:25 am »

Dexter is very glad to be leaving the manor, and follows Ratodx's orders gladly.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: February 09, 2017, 11:36:41 am »

Melnakos takes a moment then finally looks away from the cat. He stumbles around while doing so and his body is still shivering but he follows Ratodx's instructions.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: February 09, 2017, 11:41:46 am »

Danh is standing at the bottom of the stairs, hands on his hips smugly. He whistles, as if impressed.
"Huh, wow, color me impressed. No one's dead."
That's too bad.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: February 09, 2017, 11:56:21 am »

Danh is standing at the bottom of the stairs, hands on his hips smugly. He whistles, as if impressed.
"Huh, wow, color me impressed. No one's dead."
That's too bad.

"Yeah. Apologies about the threat earlier. I was unsure how the vampires would react to someone leaving or not sitting, and wanted to limit the possibility of them being insulted, and could not think of any other ways to try to convince you to stay. Thankfully it only came up when they wanted you in exchange for information. And before you ask, I was able to continue negotiations without selling you to them, so you don't need to worry about that."

Melnakos takes a moment then finally looks away from the cat. He stumbles around while doing so and his body is still shivering but he follows Ratodx's instructions.

"Melnakos, take a pause and steady yourself. Breathe. Are you okay?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: February 09, 2017, 12:01:49 pm »

Ok? Why would I not be ok? The Truth is so wonderful!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: February 09, 2017, 12:04:15 pm »

"Yeah, don't sweat it, I guess. An-...wait, WHAT?!" Danh exclaims angrily, suddenly tensing up.
"Why the FUCK did they want me?!" Fuming with anger, he points at Melankos. "And the hell is up with him?!"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: February 09, 2017, 12:15:38 pm »

"Yeah, don't sweat it, I guess. An-...wait, WHAT?!" Danh exclaims angrily, suddenly tensing up.
"Why the FUCK did they want me?!" Fuming with anger, he points at Melankos. "And the hell is up with him?!"

"Most likely because you made yourself interesting to them by not sitting down. I wouldn't worry about it because it was likely them amusing themselves, as they followed that up with a request for 184,528,125 clones of you once I told them that you specifically were not on the table for selling. Seriously, they were making seemingly bizarre requests to amuse themselves as well as to get a measure of Akras and of myself as a negotiator. They didn't really want you- well, maybe the one in the fruit hat [or insert proper hat type here?] wanted you as it came up after that one conferred with one of the others, but that's something for you to pursue in your off hours if you want to romance the fruit hat lady vampire human. Anyway, don't worry about it, you are a member of this squad and as such you will not be sold if I have anything to say about it. As for Melnakos, I currently suspect that the cat up there may not have been just a cat. He's functioning and will be receiving a full check over once we return to base."
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 201