Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88921 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings
« Reply #540 on: February 28, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »

Etoile simply clutches the book harder and looks up to Steven for direction in this matter.
Steven looks at the youth now looking at him.

"Well?" he kind of says quietly to the boy
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings
« Reply #541 on: February 28, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »

Aloisturm nods and follows the Sheriff.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

The not-so-young Etoile merely blushes even harder, however manages to spit out a question. He does his best to make it audible so he doesn't cause any inconvenience to the guardsman.

"Will Aloisturm be there? Would it be a problem for you to lead us there? Earlier today I saw a few of those thugs from the menagerie following us."

((Curse you, Steven, for letting an embarrassed youth lead the way! We may have him permanently red in the face by the time we leave the city. Ha!))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Etoile, Steven and Zeratuu

The guardsman thinks for a moment, then nods. "Should do, young sir. The Sheriff sent us off first, but he was saying he wanted to see all of you, and I doubt that the construct is going to be hard to find - he tends to stand out!"

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, yes, you have a point. If it isn't too much to ask for, please lead us there!"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The not-so-young Etoile merely blushes even harder, however manages to spit out a question. He does his best to make it audible so he doesn't cause any inconvenience to the guardsman.

"Will Aloisturm be there? Would it be a problem for you to lead us there? Earlier today I saw a few of those thugs from the menagerie following us."

((Curse you, Steven, for letting an embarrassed youth lead the way! We may have him permanently red in the face by the time we leave the city. Ha!))
((Hey, Steven is following your lead. He's just here to make sure the thugs don't get their mitts on him again. He says young because, if I recall, he LOOKS younger because of his race))
Etoile, Steven and Zeratuu

The guardsman thinks for a moment, then nods. "Should do, young sir. The Sheriff sent us off first, but he was saying he wanted to see all of you, and I doubt that the construct is going to be hard to find - he tends to stand out!"
Steven nods and keeps an eye out behind him. Not just because of the thugs but in case of people looking for HIM

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The party gathers together near the cathedral. While they still attract plenty of attention from those around them, it remains of the friendly sort, to the relief of Steven, Zeratuu and Etoile. When they are all together, Sheriff Hemlock nods shortly and hands each of them a pouch, bulging with coin "First, I wanted to extend my personal thanks, as well as the thanks of all Sandpoint. Please consider this a small token of our appreciation for your efforts last night." He also hands Etoile a bottle "This was found on one of the goblins you felled... or annihilated, to be more accurate. Podiker, the town's more renowned alchemist reckons that it's a powerful healing potion. The goblin no doubt intended to make use of it if he was wounded, but since he died instantly, never got a chance to."

((Each member gains 100gp, and Etoile has received a Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, though he can pass that on as needed.))

Sheriff Hemlock's smile fades and he looks customarily serious again. "If you all would be willing, there's a small matter that I'd like some fresh eyes to inspect. Normally, I'd keep this matter with the Watch and the Mayor, but it's somewhat sensitive and an outside perspective would be welcomed."

Zeratuu

Zeratuu is nearly overwhelmed as she carefully clutches the pouch that was handed to her, eyes almost comically wide as she peeks inside at the shiny gold and silver coins. She carefully tucks the pouch into the folds of her cloak, feeling a sense of awe as she holds the first money that was ever her very own. She would have to ask the Master later what to do with said money - she had a sense that it was used to buy important things like food, but how much?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What sort of matter would this be?"

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After trying to return the money and being rejected, Etoile feels rather uncomfortable by the talk of serious matters, so he inches closer to the construct and shows him the book.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

The construct sees the book and claps Etoile on the back in approval. It remembers to hold back somewhat just in the nick of time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Kal blinks to see the others already there, but readily joins the group. He murmurs thanks for the coin and waits patiently for the chief to answer Steven. He smirks at seeing Etoile suddenly sway from a pat by the Construct, and eyes the book with curiosity.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheriff Hemlock frowns "Investigating a mausoleum in the graveyard. Father Zantus noticed that the door was hanging ajar, and was quite sure it was firmly closed the day before. Probably a goblin forced the door, and at worse there might be one trapped inside, but I'd appreciate the help in checking."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheriff Hemlock frowns "Investigating a mausoleum in the graveyard. Father Zantus noticed that the door was hanging ajar, and was quite sure it was firmly closed the day before. Probably a goblin forced the door, and at worse there might be one trapped inside, but I'd appreciate the help in checking."
Steven looks suspicious at the sheriff as he exhales smoke from his cigarette.

"You wouldn't ask us if you thought it was a lone goblin, or at worst, a small band of them. That would be easily taken care of by the guard.

What do you think is really down there?"

Sense motive check; Steven seems wary and tries to discern what's really going on

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Kal nods. It is suspicious, and sounds like a trap.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You guys are experienced adventurers. Sounds easy... too easy. Must be a trap!))
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 77