Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88801 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Yeah, had seen and just fixed that. And you've been having a good run of luck with your rolls, not to mention your bonus for attacking two handed is causing the goblins to explode. Looking forward to when things start to have more hitdie, just so they live long enough to pose a threat to the party. :P ))
((When that happenes, I'll just have to wait for a scythe crit and laugh at the quad damage it inflicts :P
A bare minimum lucrene hammer crit does 22 damage, currently. A bare minimum scythe crit? 48, assuming my calculations aren't badly off. That'll shred just about anything with less than four hitdice, assuming I understand how hitdice work correctly.))
((Assuming they don't have d12's and a massive con bonus. And most enemies using that number of hit die probably have the con...))

Steven moves 20' to the east and fires his gun at G3, chanting calmly in goblin in a means to intimidate them

Spoiler: Goblin (click to show/hide)

((Assume every one of his turns he says one of these verses))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry, you only have a standard or move action in the surprise round))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can't really do much where you put me...))

Deadeye to shoot at G3

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can't really do much where you put me...))

Deadeye to shoot at G3

((Sorry, I actually thought it was a good location, since if you move forward, you'll be within 20' of any target on the field.))

The goblins begin to look unnerved as the longshanks chants calmly in their own language. Who was his father? would would he forget his face? Why was he aiming at them?

((*roll* 1d20 + 5 vs Touch AC : 18 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d8 : 1
1 Grit expended))

The goblin yelps in pain as the bullet blasts through its ear, close to taking its head off.

((Initiative Tracker: Zeratuu, Steven, Goblin #3, Goblin #4, Aloisturm, Goblin Rat, Goblin #1, Kal, Goblin #2, Etoile))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (10 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves) ))
((Health Tracker: Goblin Commando: Dead, Goblin Rat: Healthy, Prone, Goblin #1: Lightly Injured, Goblin #2: Healthy, Goblin #3: Lightly Injured, Goblin #4: Healthy))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Well, that didn't really work. Ah well.))

Kal shrugs again, then prepares to fire Acid at the nearest goblin once combat begins.
I guess that means G3.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, that didn't really work. Ah well.))

Kal shrugs again, then prepares to fire Acid at the nearest goblin once combat begins.
I guess that means G3.

((*roll* 1d20 + 2 vs Flat-Footed : 21 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d3 + 1 : 2))

The goblin's day goes from bad to worse as another longshanks throws a glob of acid at it, the noxious material clinging to its hastily raised arm and hissing away merrily to the goblin's howl of pain

((Initiative Tracker: Zeratuu, Steven, Goblin #3, Goblin #4, Aloisturm, Goblin Rat, Goblin #1, Kal, Goblin #2, Etoile))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (10 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves) ))
((Health Tracker: Goblin Commando: Dead, Goblin Rat: Healthy, Prone, Goblin #1: Lightly Injured, Goblin #2: Healthy, Goblin #3: Wounded, Goblin #4: Healthy))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((by the way, if Aloisturm wants to be embiggened he should mention it. I don't/Kal doesn't want to change any combat plans you might have.))

Kal shoots an almost smug smile in the direction of Steven.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((I wasn't planning on it this time. That giant rat could be trouble and I want my AC nice and high. Plus the gobbos could run into the alleyways and I wouldn't be able to chase them down while large without squeezing (thus getting debuffed even more).))

Aloisturm wonders why all the meatbags are suddenly dealing so little damage with their attacks. It seems that the forgeborn will have to carry yet another battle. Sigh.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yea, I figured. I think that as a general rule, Aloisturm should indicate if he wants it. Or Etoile, I guess, if he ever stops vomiting :P))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Id say it's a warning shot, but it wouldn't be in his character))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah, after Aloisturm's splatting of the boss, the damage dice turned around and started hating everyone else. Zeratuu rolled so low on her bite that she dealt nonlethal damage. I'm looking forward to level 3 when her dex to damage comes online instead of the strength penalty she currently has.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((Hmm, yes, yes, I'll say if I want Etoile buffed. Might be useful to get in the way of the enemies trying to get our wounded allie... what the heck?! It's my turn? I've been reading replies and not realized it's my turn? My bad, haha.))

At yet another display of pure horror from the automation, Etoile just barely manages to drag himself in towards Aloisturm and Zeratuu, holding phantom bile in his mouth, which, if it existed, would've showed itself to the world once he got close enough for the smell to hit.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hmm, yes, yes, I'll say if I want Etoile buffed. Might be useful to get in the way of the enemies trying to get our wounded allie... what the heck?! It's my turn? I've been reading replies and not realized it's my turn? My bad, haha.))

At yet another display of pure horror from the automation, Etoile just barely manages to drag himself in towards Aloisturm and Zeratuu, holding phantom bile in his mouth, which, if it existed, would've showed itself to the world once he got close enough for the smell to hit.

Etoile moves towards the other two, stomach heaving reflexively as he witnesses the violence in front of him.

Zeratuu

Hearing Master Etoile come closer, the little kobold attacks more frantically, wanting to finish the goblin before it has a chance to hurt him. She begins chewing and shaking her head, and her hands come up to its stomach and began clawing frantically.

((Full attack - Bite + 2 Claws
*roll* 1d20 + 6 vs Flat-Footed AC : 17 Hit, 26 Threat, 7 Miss
*roll* 1d20 + 6 vs Flat-Footed AC : 25 Crit!
*roll* Damage 1d4-1 + 2d3-2 + 2d6 :  13))

This time, her teeth bite deeper. The claws on one hand catches in the leather of its armor, but pulls its armor askew, and the other hand finds yielding flesh. She rakes and rakes and rakes in a frenzy, and the goblin thrashes as she begins pulling organs out of its body that it'd much have kept inside. It goes down, and Zeratuu lets go, looking dazed.

((Initiative Tracker: Zeratuu, Steven, Goblin #3, Goblin #4, Aloisturm, Goblin Dog, Kal, Goblin #2, Etoile))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (9 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves) ))
((Health Tracker: Goblin Commando: Dead, Goblin Rat: Healthy, Prone, Goblin #1: Dead, Goblin #2: Healthy, Goblin #3: Wounded, Goblin #4: Healthy))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

Looking at what the little kobold did to that goblin, Etoile quickly raises his shield to protect his gaze from the sight. He is now panting in a battle against his imagination while still trying to keep an eye on the goblins.

((With all these crits you guys are just decimating these gobbos' bodies. And Etoile's stomach.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((He's gonna have to toughen up eventually if he wants to stick around  :P ))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 77