- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230570 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Queen Elana of Luathbas!
« Reply #4680 on: January 19, 2017, 09:40:49 pm »

When you're admiring the winter pineflowers, a Luathbasian mountain flower grown in Palace's gardens, the advisor brings you the Scrolls of Kingdom Status. The Advisor certainly looks a bit troubled, even before you start to peruse the scrolls:
I do like minor details like these. Helps spruce up stuff :)

But my great cheese. What is happening ._.
C
B
A
A
+1

We need soldiers, we don't need money- C
Those lands never belonged to those filthy nomads! What have we fought for if not to keep them? On a more pragmatic level, the fractious Adila would probably not stick to a peace treaty for long- B
Now, to disagree with the majority; the Duchy of Tven is already slipping out of our grasp. Through marriage, and now religion, they grow ever closer to our aunt. We may as well exchange it for something now, rather than lose it in a few years time for nothing. And I say we need the troops- B
The east, however, is not contested at the moment. So unlike Tven, we should hold onto it. -A
In conclusion:

C B B A
Our army is based ON money. :P And that goes the same for Tven--I do recall that despite the recent bouts of OneSectarians and our aunt's sway over them, if we're going to disagree with "A" on that front, we might as well do with something more...controllable.

A mercenary army isn't that stable as money and resources that we can use to boost our own economy and the lands we've conquered, only to 'need to defend it' with armies that aren't really connected to us. :-\

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: January 20, 2017, 01:12:11 am »

cbaa had majority!

"Taxes shall be lowered. Mobilization shall continue. And let's no take drastic measures yet." The Advisor notes down your decision and leaves.

884 AD, Spring

Minor clashes on the western front were won by your Army, with light casualties.

There's another problem though:

There have been religious clashes in the north, most of them concentrated at the large city of Einvad. Reports are inaccurate about how it started but they know how it ended; a crowd of up to three thousand, Pantheonists and Singularists (as the sectarians started to call themselves recently) fought each other on the streets of Einvad, with several hundred dead, city dungeon filled with people and thirty shops and houses pillaged, set on fire or both.

The city governor asks the Crown to do something, or he will take matters in his hands and punish the Singularists responsible. In the reply, you...

A) Tell him to do what he feels is best.
B) Ask him to punish Pantheonists instead.
C) Ask him to punish all responsible, no matter their religious stance.
D) Order him to exile the Singularists north.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: January 20, 2017, 01:14:20 am »

C
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: January 20, 2017, 01:15:18 am »

C

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: January 20, 2017, 04:47:17 am »

C

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: January 20, 2017, 08:17:05 am »

B

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: January 20, 2017, 08:35:01 am »

C

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: January 20, 2017, 08:40:21 am »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4688 on: January 20, 2017, 10:30:32 am »

C
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: January 20, 2017, 10:45:32 am »

D. A religiously homogeneous society would work best in this era.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: January 20, 2017, 11:21:43 am »

Yeah, I'm not so sure being 'nice' is something we can afford at the moment. Our country is teetering on the brink of... various catastrophes. Increasing the religious unity of our society would be a good idea.

D
Long Live United Forenia!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: January 20, 2017, 02:58:30 pm »

D
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: January 20, 2017, 03:32:42 pm »

You send the orders to the governor of the city.

Within a week you receive reports that this had rather adverse effects; the people in the north, already miffed up by recent overtaxation and the mobilization, only became angrier when the traditional and numerous Pantheonists had to be brought to equality like the minority of Singularists.

There are also rumors that the clergy was grumbling only a note quieter than the citizenry.

884 AD, Mid-Spring

Few more skirmishes occured in the west against the Adila and the Inkhani, as some captives confirmed their tribe of origin.

Meanwhile in the Kingdom of Kiwis, forces of King Beren managed to recuperate their losses and are now pushing into Ramo territory. And speaking of this northwestern nomadic tribe, they seem to be in rather perilous situation as travelers report that Huljan have already taken half their lands.

884 AD, Late Spring

"The dwarves?" You look at the Treasurer, who's smiling softly.

"Why yes. I have recently finished gathering up reports and statistics on their trade route between far West and the Gubta, and it seems that on the handling fees along they're managing lots of profits. Then with addition of actual sells of items and crafts to Gubta, their earnings are vast... whilst we get none of these riches, the biennial tax hardly amounting to anything. I propose, my dear Queen, that we tax the Dwarves additionally. Say, a special trade permit fee or perhaps value acquisition tax?"

A) "That is sure a nice idea, and the money will help us with our problems. Let's squeeze some coin outta them dwarves!"
B) "The dwarves are the last ones we want to rile up in the times when we got a lot of people riled up against us. Leave'em alone."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: January 20, 2017, 03:35:43 pm »

B we need that money, but messing with the dwarves aren't a good idea.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: January 20, 2017, 03:42:16 pm »

A

If the dwarves have a problem with it they can appeal it like everyone else.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 379