- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231630 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin III of Luathbas!
« Reply #2400 on: October 16, 2016, 10:48:20 am »

B, it doesn't do to be penniless in the middle of a war.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: October 16, 2016, 11:08:33 am »

You ask if there is another way to pay them.

"This time nothing but money interests us."

A) Agree to pay the dwarves that exact amount after they're done.
B) Ask if perhaps they could be persuaded to postpone the payment.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: October 16, 2016, 11:11:05 am »

B, see if they're interested in a payment plan. If it fucks us up, though, maybe we can check if they'd like to just buy the ore off us?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: October 16, 2016, 11:13:13 am »

B. I don't really like the idea of owing the dwarves. It feels like this will backfire horrible on us but we can't really fund a war if we are broke can we?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: October 16, 2016, 11:16:56 am »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: October 16, 2016, 12:14:23 pm »

You ask for postponement.

"Aye, we can agree to postpone, as we are long-lived and can wait a couple of decades. While you might not necessarily be here when we return, your heirs will be then burdered with the payment. We offer to wait fifty years before we return to collect the money."

A) Agreed.
B) Let's pay after you're done.
C) Try to sell them the metal bits.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: October 16, 2016, 12:32:24 pm »

A, though a protective bracelet would have been grand.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: October 16, 2016, 12:35:19 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: October 16, 2016, 12:36:21 pm »

A, sounds all right to me.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: October 16, 2016, 01:02:44 pm »

A. I can't wait for this to backfire.

Also can we breed with dwarves in order to make half-dwarf babies or are elves the only other races we can breed with?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: October 16, 2016, 01:38:36 pm »

A. I can't wait for this to backfire.

Also can we breed with dwarves in order to make half-dwarf babies or are elves the only other races we can breed with?

Explicitly stated to only be Elves iirc.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: October 16, 2016, 01:54:35 pm »

You agree to this proposal. Then you both write down the contract that places the dwarves in position to demand the payment by Mid-Spring of 909 AD.

"We shall now work for about sixty days, and after that time we shall present you the blade." They go to one of dungeon cells where they set up a forge and start working. Hammering, chanting and hissing often comes from there, according to the guards later on.

859 AD, Late Spring

Report comes from the frontlines; the Parsian army attacked your soldiers and in a big battle of Azmar Plains, your Army prevailed, albeit with some casualties.

The great day finally arrives!

The wedding ceremony of your son, Tvadar, with Igven, of the Dagovids, is a spectacular one, especially after Tvadar, wearing gemstone-decorated cape, leads Igven on a horse dressed in plated armor. Peasants, soldiers and noblemen alike are in awe and cheer their approach to the twin Temples of the Goddess of Marriage and the God of Oaths.

The feast isn't any worse; many a noblemen and noblewomen arrive to drink and be merry. You sit in your throne, brooding slightly, just slightly, as your son and heir enjoys his feast with his beautiful, much older bride at his side. No incidents mar this beautiful celebration and after three days, everyone is full of food, drunk, and definitely happy. As your son does not ascend to the throne, as you're still alive, he is given the rulership of the westernmost province.

A week after the wedding, he departs there with his wife and a group of servants and guards.

859 AD, Summer

Report from the battlefront! The Army have suffered a minor defeat that allowed the Parsians to capture one of the outposts. The Marshal pledged to have it recaptured by the end of the summer!

The dwarves emerged from their makeshift forge, bearing a small knife with golden hilt, adorned with rubies, and a shiny silvery blade that seems to vibrate - but it doesn't, only your eyes seem to be tricked somehow.

"This is the knife that we have produced, human king. Now we depart, with our copy of the contract, and we shall return in fifty years to collect the payment. Dire consequences shall befall your country if you or those after you fail to pay us!" They leave the castle, and you gain possession of the knife.

859 AD, Midsummer

Your third son, Romuald, falls ill with a terrible, gut-wrecking fever.

While it looks very dangerous, after five days he gets better.

859 AD, Late Summer

Report comes from the east; the Army, as promised by the new Marshal, have recaptured the outpost, and thus the border is again whole.

Few days later comes another report; the Parsians counter-attacked the outpost and in the battle for it, thousands of Luathbas and Parsian soldiers have died, but after a day, the Parsians fled back to their country! As there was no envoy sent or any other peace proposal offered, the Marshal shall continue to fight the Parsians.

Half a day after the latest report arrives, your sister Elsa arrives to meet with you. She wasn't present on the wedding, so mayhaps she was just late or something?

"My dear brother Ethelwulf." She begins, forcing a smile. "This is a good day indeed that we can talk."

A) A surprise visit? A forced smile?! SHE WANTS TO KILL YOU! Call the guards! To dungeon with her!!
B) Demand she gets to the point and not waste your time.
C) Agree with her, wish her good health and then demand that she leaves.
SigFlags!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2412 on: October 16, 2016, 02:08:32 pm »

B
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: October 16, 2016, 02:09:35 pm »

B
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: October 16, 2016, 02:12:06 pm »

B.

Well if we can only breed with elves then our next course of breeding action is clear. We must gather a Elf harem! Of both genders in case we have a queen!
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 379