- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231301 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin III of Luathbas!
« Reply #1395 on: September 08, 2016, 06:15:56 pm »

Up up down down left right left right B A

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 08, 2016, 06:23:24 pm »

Cheater!
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: September 08, 2016, 07:29:01 pm »

A, B All symptoms point to Yersinia Pestis AKA the Bubonic plague AKA The black death...I agree we are boned.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 08, 2016, 07:30:10 pm »

A, B.

Sacrificing may work, and there's a chance it won't have a penalty. If the plague persists, we can switch back to medicine, but we should at least try sacrifice.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: September 08, 2016, 07:41:32 pm »

A, B All symptoms point to Yersinia Pestis AKA the Bubonic plague AKA The black death...I agree we are boned.
Yup, it's the plague all right. However, we got a roll, which means that (even at -1) this approach has a chance to work. It went badly, but since it could also have been a good one I decided to give it another try.

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: September 08, 2016, 08:36:48 pm »

Wait how can you say the gods don't exist, didn't one of our insane fore bearers meet with a magic elk or something?

A B

We should really look into joining a faction in the Parsian war if we can get better relations.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 08, 2016, 08:38:38 pm »

A - B

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: September 08, 2016, 09:09:21 pm »

Cheater!
Does our King have 30 lives now? :3 Well, 27 lives for our lineage?

The Parsian King has been assasinated shortly after the coming of the new year, and his six sons are now fighting against each other for the Parsian throne.
D:
Also, Ahab Hahalol? XD

A - A
Totally going to rely on rolls for the latter to combat the plague. Wishing for a nice 6! :P
Although we have no idea about our Gods despite our religion being pantheon-like?

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 09, 2016, 12:47:31 am »

Wait how can you say the gods don't exist, didn't one of our insane fore bearers meet with a magic elk or something?
Yes, HII did. Then he kept it secret lest he was asked if he had gone mad, which is what happened the only time he tried to tell an advisor about it. He got killed shortly after, and our uncle took over, so it's probable that the tale died with him.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 09, 2016, 05:08:28 am »

It was a close call for the plague vote but at least there was no tie.

You order the Army to march out and deal with the bandit horde.

They did quite well; many outlaws were slain, few managed to flee into the woods and the guy named Orach was beheaded and tossed to the ravens.

Unfortunately an outbreak of the damned plague have happened within the ranks of the returning soldiers, and many now suffer from the symptoms. Your order these men to stay in the northern provinces so that they do not bring the disease to the capital.

Meanwhile, you also deliver large amount of livestock for whole-burning and lots of wealth and valuables to the altars of the Pantheon gods.

846 AD, Midsummer

Did the Gods listen to the pleas of Luathbas people once their King sacrificed so much? Mayhaps, as fewer new victims are reported and the epidemic haven't yet spread towards the capital, or east, or south of the country.

Also, Magnus Parapetus writes again. He again praises your soldiers who were instrumental in defeat of the orcish hordes, he only expresses his slight dissappointment at the infighting that briefly broke out when Luathbas soldiers didn't want to participate in the ritual salting of the earth and butchering of livestock. The Governor fixed the fissure in the troops by paying Luathbas men some extra coin fo keep them docile.

846, Late Summer

Dire news arrive from the governor of city of Maenen,  which lies just a one day of travel westwards from your Palace: seventy people, if not more, from Maenen and surrounding villages are now suffering from the Plague!

The emergency council convenes again. Two issues are debated; one about efforts against the Plague, and one about safety of the court and royal family. As for the plague...

A) Acquire medicine and stockpile them in the central lands to prepare for escalation of the outbreak there.
B) Provide more sacrifices for the gods, asking them to to keep the dreaded disease from consuming more of your Kingdom.
C) Do nothing, because nothing can be really done.

As for the court and royal family...

A) Evacuate your Family and important administration officials eastwards or southwards, but the rest can stay.
B) Stay at the palace and fill the place with healers and medicine to prepare for the worst.
C) Abandon Luathbas capital and flee with entirety of the court somewhere else, finding a temporary new seat of the government.

//Remember, no split/partial votes pls.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:11:27 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 09, 2016, 05:31:55 am »

A, could we not burn the villages with the plague to stop it?
A

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 09, 2016, 06:03:58 am »

A C

I hear a neighboring country is having a civil war, maybe we could just set up there instead...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 09, 2016, 07:04:58 am »

A C

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 09, 2016, 07:27:20 am »

This is our country and we are king abandoning our seat only leads to someone taking advantage of it...besides what kind of picture would that give?

A B

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 09, 2016, 07:28:59 am »

Can we try a mix of doctors and prayer?

Also, evacuate Ourself and important officials to an isolated location that is still within communication distance, but don't leave the courtiers to fend for themselves.  Try to provide them with medicine.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 379