- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231292 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin III of Luathbas!
« Reply #1425 on: September 09, 2016, 03:17:14 pm »

B

Two caveats, though: make sure to hit the right pretender, and only attack military targets - that's what will hurt them most, and if civilians are killed the other factions may decide they also should avenge their people.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:19:53 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 09, 2016, 03:17:50 pm »

B

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 09, 2016, 04:07:44 pm »

A
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 09, 2016, 04:09:58 pm »

why are both options terrible >:(

A. If things get worse, we'll send raiders, but better to sit tight for now—we don't want to provoke a larger response.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: September 09, 2016, 04:10:49 pm »

A

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 09, 2016, 04:18:39 pm »

B.  Finally.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:21:11 pm by Lucus Casius »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: September 09, 2016, 04:21:41 pm »

//Lucus voted when I had finished writing v:

You order him to keep it on the defense for now.

846 AD, Winter

You receive a letter; your brother Adagrast have succumbed to, and, few days later, perished of the Plague.

Maybe it is the weather that keeps people at homes, or maybe the gods of death and pestilence had their fill, as the plague seems to have lessened greatly in recent weeks in the north and west and central Luathbas; it is unfortunately in full swing in the south, felling children and adults and elderly by hundreds each day.

846 AD, Midwinter

The Plague continues, and the scarce reports from northern Luathbas indicate that few Hurthlings remain alive. The situation in the south also worsened in past few weeks.

Also, Magnus Parapetus have sent you a letter.

In the letter, he thanks you for the support from your army; the orcish hordes have been butchered and their lands salted; their livestock burned alive and their houses razed into dust. Never again anyone or anything from the mountainous region will thrive to harass the borders!

The Governor however does keep tabs on the plague ravaging Luathbas and therefore is offering to keep the remainder of your forces - over one thousand men - in Province of Lametania as guests.

A) Demand that they be returned to you around the southeastern mountains and then up through Augas.
B) Agree with his idea and ask him to accomodate the men in Lametania for the time being.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 09, 2016, 04:27:34 pm »

Ignoring the possibility of betrayal, there's a chance we'll need our army on short notice, being so close to potential hostiles. A, though I wish we could choose not to "demand" them.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 09, 2016, 04:28:23 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 09, 2016, 04:41:15 pm »

A

Definitively not "demand". A "thank you for the offer but we need them here" is much more fitting.

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: September 09, 2016, 04:44:58 pm »

A
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 02:50:20 am by ZBridges »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 09, 2016, 04:56:37 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #1437 on: September 09, 2016, 04:59:37 pm »

As someone who never visits RTD area, I am curious. Doesn't this belong in it? Thanks for clarification.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: September 09, 2016, 05:08:38 pm »

As someone who never visits RTD area, I am curious. Doesn't this belong in it? Thanks for clarification.
No, while there are rolls to decide outcomes it's a suggestion game with communal characters guided by committee. In an RTD you have instead several characters by different players cooperating or fighting each other.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:10:41 pm by Maegil »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 09, 2016, 09:14:27 pm »

The Plague have 'spilled' into the populous, Southern Territories of Luathbas, messengers say. The death toll is ought to be worse than anything in previous months.[...]
...At least Damad and their cult don't have any supernatural powers over this.
Where's our choice for finding a wizard for that? O_o

In the least, providing 'medicine' won't help since the educational capacity of our subjects have little idea in how to face this (ie PLAGUE DOCTORS of the old age! PROTECT versus EVERYTHING perceived D:)...as in we have no idea right now about the mode of transmission and all that.
Probably this'll be used as stuff against us when Damadamian cultists see 'non-hyuumans' being OK through the plague and blame them. :V
You receive a letter; your brother Adagrast have succumbed to, and, few days later, perished of the Plague.
Great, there goes another family tie in the kingship! (Can we have a Queen now?)
I'm betting this plague is of the 'intense but short lived' type and our choices had little to do with it--although experimenting with our deity area can give us more information rather than MEDICINE FOR ALL D: (because medicine has a specific use, and when applied to areas they are not applicable, they won't work. In the least, ineffectively, at the worst, they'll seem like they're working because of the impression they have towards our folks...but they aren't.)

The Governor however does keep tabs on the plague ravaging Luathbas and therefore is offering to keep the remainder of your forces - over one thousand men - in Province of Lametania as guests.

A) Demand that they be returned to you around the southeastern mountains and then up through Augas.
B) Agree with his idea and ask him to accomodate the men in Lametania for the time being.
As far as I remember, they attacked us first and were jerks! (I think? It's in the earlier reign of the FIRST KING)
So we should choose B so we can show how un-jerky we are.
And probably calm down those Republican spies who are surely within the southern lands. :v
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 379