Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85418 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Post-Mission 1]
« Reply #1590 on: October 12, 2016, 06:08:58 am »

((To be fair, with the amount of posts, it's easy to miss someone, especially without bolded text.))
(bright cyan colored text isn't good enough on it's own?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: October 12, 2016, 06:22:59 am »

((Indeed not. Because unless the GM manually reads through pages of conversation, and keeps track of who is talking to who, in a game with a lot of players who talk to each other a lot IC, it can easily be missed. And even if that is done, it may be forgotten when typing up other responses. Hell, it can be easy to miss or miss actions even with bolded text in all this dialogue.

Missed actions in a thread like this aren't uncommon. If you really weren't welcome, you'd likely be told that directly.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: October 12, 2016, 07:50:38 am »

((Hell. The GM has flat out Stated to bold your actions.))

Vi puts the book back and heads to the warroom.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: October 12, 2016, 08:12:20 am »

Anna shrugs at the dummy before presumably heading off to the War Room with Cadence.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: October 12, 2016, 09:12:04 am »

"Oh, how positively exciting." It holds up a paw to the two girls. "My apologies, I haven't even introduced myself yet - I have named myself the Amender, although in the past I have been known as the Judge. Those who were close to me, however, knew me as simply Pablo."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: October 12, 2016, 10:05:35 am »

Anna is pretty much ignoring the cat.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: October 12, 2016, 10:51:15 am »

So is there any location that might sell magic-boosting Accessories?

In her search for magical enhancing items, Zara searches through a Teleportation Module, and finds this as a top result, though not the only one:

Taite Cothron - A state dominated by fields/plains/flat lands/whatever you want to call boring, agriculture-friendly space. Technology has remained in the medieval stage for hundreds of years due to influences of religious and magical institutions, leading to a conservative populace. As such, magic effecting items are commonplace.

For more mundane magic-boosting items, Obchodnik likely has something.

"Fair enough. could you direct me to a shop that sells this type of ammunition so that I do not disturb his federation for too long?"

"There are no stores in the Federation. You may ask me for the type and quantity of ammunition you wish to acquire, and I will retrieve it from a factory and transfer it to you for a monetary amount that Master deems acceptable."

(I can see how I'm not wanted for this game, having my turns outright ignored.)

((At this point, I've come to associated colored text with dialogue, and as others have mentioned, bolded actions do stick out more to me, though this does not ensure I notice them as I've missed Twin's last action. The idea that you or anyone else is not wanted in this game is inaccurate, I believe that each person's character and roleplaying style adds to this game in an irreplaceable way that makes it more enjoyable and interesting.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: October 12, 2016, 11:22:26 am »

Erlend gets his ass to the briefing room.
"Wots all this then? Do some facking assholes need to have their 'eads bashed in?"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:43:31 am by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: October 12, 2016, 11:32:33 am »

Ulibossk uses his tentacles to feel around, casting mind flay if he finds the presence.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: October 12, 2016, 11:36:39 am »

Anna shrugs at the dummy before presumably heading off to the War Room with Cadence.

"Oh, uh...sorry?" Cadence says to the dummy, patting it on the head awkwardly. The announcement interrupts her sentiment.

Hell yeah, to the war room!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: October 12, 2016, 12:28:09 pm »

Samson shoots finger guns at Erland.
"My man! There's a sentiment I can agree with."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 12, 2016, 01:15:29 pm »

The Knight and Dragon walk down the halls without incident until a loud *bang* precedes a spread of bullets hitting the wall next to them. The source of this interruption is to the opposite side of the wall, where a Pawn Shop called Obchodnik's Obstravaganza! has appeared ad hoc. Standing behind the main desk is the man himself, a smoking shotgun in his hands. "Greeting my friends! That was my shotgun surprise trick! The shotgun is old but good way of killing many people at once, da? This pump shotgun could be of your ownership for a very low buying! I price this shotgun at $300 Zielons, but I sell it to special friends for lower price of $200! Great much savings!"

Logan stares, nonplussed.

"What's a shotgun?"
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: October 12, 2016, 01:16:48 pm »

Samson shoots finger guns at Erland.
"My man! There's a sentiment I can agree with."
Erlend grins and gives Samson a thumbs up.
"Roight fackin' on mate. Glad to see Ah'm nae the only one who wants to fight some facking monsters."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 12, 2016, 01:22:26 pm »

Samson nods.
"Yeah man, some idiot on the last mission was all like "wait lets try to redeem the miasma monster". And it was like, yeah no that's a bad idea."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: October 12, 2016, 01:23:36 pm »

Samson nods.
"Yeah man, some idiot on the last mission was all like "wait lets try to redeem the miasma monster". And it was like, yeah no that's a bad idea."
"Fairly sure ye cannae redeem an embodient of muti-versal cancer, ya ken?"
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 123