Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85514 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Post-Mission 1]
« Reply #1440 on: October 02, 2016, 09:35:20 pm »

Zara searches for a way to head to... wherever the shops are. Once there, she'd attempt to find a shop selling items that are magical in nature, specifically trying to find something that would boost her magic abilities.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 03, 2016, 10:32:06 am »

App? OS? skadooble.net? To Cadence, it was a whole load of hogwash she didn't feel like dealing with today.

"Er...no thanks, I'm good for now. I'm from a little town in central Europe. Nobody ever really bothered to give it a name when it was settled, mostly because there were so many crypts and creatures around they thought it would be destroyed within a couple days! Thankfully most of the settlers were strong fighters, so we all held our own, drove them off. Kept the lack of name though. Thought it was kinda fun to be from 'Nowhere'. What about you?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 03, 2016, 10:42:06 am »

Mega shrugs. "I'm not actually real familiar with the ship, but I do think I remember somewhere we were supposed to go to shop."
"Could you take me? I saw it earlier but I forgot where it was...."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 03, 2016, 03:56:39 pm »

The bulkhead leading to the engneering section of the ship opens up and out steps a tall young man in an oil stained mechanic's jump suit walks out.
"Oi mates, heard you wacked one of those Miasma fackers good? 'Ow was the whole mission, any surprises or just a bunch of shooting?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 03, 2016, 06:55:02 pm »

App? OS? skadooble.net? To Cadence, it was a whole load of hogwash she didn't feel like dealing with today.

"Er...no thanks, I'm good for now. I'm from a little town in central Europe. Nobody ever really bothered to give it a name when it was settled, mostly because there were so many crypts and creatures around they thought it would be destroyed within a couple days! Thankfully most of the settlers were strong fighters, so we all held our own, drove them off. Kept the lack of name though. Thought it was kinda fun to be from 'Nowhere'. What about you?"
"Originally from the deep South, ish, of the USA, then moved to, of all places, Japan when I was about 10, and then the apocalypse happened and I was living on an asteroid for a couple years.  If you have no idea what that means I have a map, well two, I could show you.

Although, monsters?  Crypts?  How'd you get an iPod?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 03, 2016, 09:10:02 pm »

"Well, Kelly, we just got back from a mission. Perhaps tensions are just riding high, and everyone's a bit on edge. I'm sure that once everyone calms down, they'll be glad to have met you."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 03, 2016, 09:12:42 pm »

"Well, Kelly, we just got back from a mission. Perhaps tensions are just riding high, and everyone's a bit on edge. I'm sure that once everyone calms down, they'll be glad to have met you."
"Ay, after a great big shootbang you can't expect people to just go around for the meet'n'greet. Gotta give everyone time to cool off.'

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 03, 2016, 09:35:24 pm »

"Originally from the deep South, ish, of the USA, then moved to, of all places, Japan when I was about 10, and then the apocalypse happened and I was living on an asteroid for a couple years.  If you have no idea what that means I have a map, well two, I could show you.

Although, monsters?  Crypts?  How'd you get an iPod?"

"Oh, well to tell you the truth...my town was kinda...behind in the times. While we were busy out in "nowhere", trying not to be destroyed by Necromancers, Neckromancers, and the occasional Necrodancer, everyone else was...I guess making stuff like this ship here. I picked this nifty device up on my way through another town. That part of my Earth must've just been a weird one, I guess. Not sure with this whole Multi-Universe stuff n all..."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 03, 2016, 09:38:04 pm »

"I suppose that makes sense but it's nice to meet you."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 03, 2016, 09:41:02 pm »

"I suppose that makes sense but it's nice to meet you."
"Yea, yea same. Erlend, pleasure ta meet yah."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 03, 2016, 09:54:48 pm »

Kelly awkwardly nods adjusting their mask.
"Erland? Well that's a nice name I suppose I'm Kelly baeler."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 03, 2016, 10:16:13 pm »

"Oh, well to tell you the truth...my town was kinda...behind in the times. While we were busy out in "nowhere", trying not to be destroyed by Necromancers, Neckromancers, and the occasional Necrodancer, everyone else was...I guess making stuff like this ship here. I picked this nifty device up on my way through another town. That part of my Earth must've just been a weird one, I guess. Not sure with this whole Multi-Universe stuff n all..."
"Huh.  Well that's funny.

I grew up with that tech stuff, so if you need a hand with it, I can help out.  Although iPods are pretty easy to handle."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 03, 2016, 10:31:14 pm »

Kelly awkwardly nods adjusting their mask.
"Erland? Well that's a nice name I suppose I'm Kelly baeler."
"American? Or somewhere else? Accent isn't from tha Isles, I can tell that much."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 03, 2016, 10:42:35 pm »

"Huh.  Well that's funny.

I grew up with that tech stuff, so if you need a hand with it, I can help out.  Although iPods are pretty easy to handle."

"If I find something more complicated, I'll sure to seek you out then!"

Cadence grins, and looks down at here ipod again, before looking back at Anna.

"Hey uh...I heard there was a training area. I could probably use a bit of warming up with ol' Sheila here. You wanna come with?"

Cadence kicks her rapier up to her hand from its position propped up against the foot of the bed. She twirls it in her hand, looking expectantly at Anna.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 03, 2016, 10:43:04 pm »

Kelly blinks and In her usual raspy slightly echoy voice..
"American? I um don't know what your talking about I'm from a um planet that is basically well I have a gasmask for a reason."
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 123