Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85495 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Post-Mission 1]
« Reply #1455 on: October 03, 2016, 10:44:46 pm »

"If I find something more complicated, I'll sure to seek you out then!"

Cadence grins, and looks down at here ipod again, before looking back at Anna.

"Hey uh...I heard there was a training area. I could probably use a bit of warming up with ol' Sheila here. You wanna come with?"

Cadence kicks her rapier up to her hand from its position propped up against the foot of the bed. She twirls it in her hand, looking expectantly at Anna.
"Hmm, I don't really have anything better to do, so why not?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 03, 2016, 10:54:00 pm »

Kelly blinks and In her usual raspy slightly echoy voice..
"American? I um don't know what your talking about I'm from a um planet that is basically well I have a gasmask for a reason."
"Explains the funk accent then. Thought the mask was part of some protest thing honestly, saw a lot of them during the first few riots. Damn useful when the fahking governments gassing the entire bloody street."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 03, 2016, 11:04:37 pm »

Kelly nods and quietly takes off her mask her face is a little nicked underneath her mask but it Dosent look that bad and then she speaks the echo gone but her voice more raspy then before and a lot softer.
"yeah I suppose my accent is really... raspy I guess but it's not bad like that at home the government is okay."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 03, 2016, 11:25:29 pm »

Kelly nods and quietly takes off her mask her face is a little nicked underneath her mask but it Dosent look that bad and then she speaks the echo gone but her voice more raspy then before and a lot softer.
"yeah I suppose my accent is really... raspy I guess but it's not bad like that at home the government is okay."
"You sound fine, trust me. The goverment is always trying to fack you over, even if you can't see it. Give them an inch and they'll take a whole goddamn mile. Let one shitty Fascist bastard into power and the whole system'll get facking spoiled."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 03, 2016, 11:36:33 pm »

Kelly kinda shrugs.

"Don't think fascism is really some thing that would work can't really rule the world how it is due to how travel works so it's more......akin to like city states with a head government that makes sure none of the city states break down so the world runs as a whole."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 03, 2016, 11:48:17 pm »

Kelly kinda shrugs.

"Don't think fascism is really some thing that would work can't really rule the world how it is due to how travel works so it's more......akin to like city states with a head government that makes sure none of the city states break down so the world runs as a whole."

"Fascism can work anywhere people seize power and crush the other; be they othered by class, gender, race or whatever. The only antidote to that facking shit is a boot to the head, or a bullet if shit gets bad enough."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 03, 2016, 11:52:24 pm »

Mega shrugs. "I'm not actually real familiar with the ship, but I do think I remember somewhere we were supposed to go to shop."
She nods lightly. "Neat. You mind if I come with?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 03, 2016, 11:54:10 pm »

"Good luck to em their not gonna be able to do that on my planet too hard to reach other city's to conquer and your probably going on foot plus the fact their isent many weapons and attacking a city would probably have a chance of just making it uninhabitable they'd snuff their own lights out."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 03, 2016, 11:59:47 pm »

"Good luck to em their not gonna be able to do that on my planet too hard to reach other city's to conquer and your probably going on foot plus the fact their isent many weapons and attacking a city would probably have a chance of just making it uninhabitable they'd snuff their own lights out."
Just keep yer facking guard up either way. If it isn't Fascism is some other bastard trying to talk control for themselves. Capitalists, Fascists and dictators; all the same goddamn carrion feeders."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 04, 2016, 12:06:06 am »

Kelly nods and puts her mask back on.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 04, 2016, 01:40:54 am »

Samson would be on the look out for places selling defensive measures or animals. He'd aslo keep an eye out for interesting knicknacks and jewlery.

Sampson explores the market and sees that items for "defense" here are low grade but plentiful: blades, blunt instruments, firearms and gunpowder explosives galore, though nothing more fancy or advanced than a laser scope or a retractable edge. As for animals, there are camels and donkeys/burros for sale, coming in both pack and "battle" forms of each species. There are a variety of odds and ends throughout the Bazaar, things that are claimed to give the wearer attributes like immunity to disease, unlimited bravery and irresitability to the opposite sex, at least that's according to their respective merchants.

"Thanks."
I Head out and begin walking to the East.

Zingelborg exits the tower and walks along the cobblestone road to the East until he comes across a castle at the front of a forboding forest, the words "HARDBARK UNIVERSITY OF MAGIC AND ASSORTED WIZARDY" printed over its massive metal gate at the front. A single man in robes and a floppy hat stand upon the guard parapets above the gate, shouting at Zingleborg and pointing a blue crystal ornament attached to the end of a wooden staff at The Mage, "You there! What business do you have at the mighty Hardbark University?"

Nixil attempts to find cover, and carefully takes aim at the nearest enemy, taking carefully aimed shots.

Nixil gets behind the outcropping and peeks out of the side enough so that he can aim down his sights at the nearest Yeerk-vessel. [6 vs. 2] The Andalite shoots one in the back, stunning him and dropping him to the ground with a searing hole in the shirt while the other humans take notice. [2 vs. 9] Nixil gets back behind the rock as shots rain against its surface, most of them failing to hit anywhere near him or just dispatting on the surface of the outcropping.

"I want big big big beast, very big and very strong and very killer. Bigger beast, bigger cash."
Ulibossk takes out another wad of $100, and waves it, to illustrate his point.

"Yu gimmeh de beeg bucks en ah, well, yu knaw how dat sayin go, ahehe." The Calhounian hikes up his bag and walks deeper into the swamp, "Yu bess wanna stick close tah me buwoy, nevah knaw what ya gunna fine' deep en eer!" The swamp gets deep enough that the water begins to come up to Ulibossk's ankles. The guide points to the entrance of a cavern half-sunken into the lake nearby, "Truss meh, yull fine sometin reel beg and scurry down thar. Nu gimme mah deegits," he says, holding out his hand and gesturing for his payment.

Head down to the warp room, and attempt to get transport to the federation.

Based on previous evidence, Bastion heads into the Warp Room and searches a module for the Ulookam Federation. When the results turn up positive, he launches the machine...

Bastion reappears in a dimly lit outdoor area with heavy rain, not even in a room, simply just an area with roofing to protect him from the elements while a cluster of dilapidated teleportation modules hum next to him. It appears he's on a street corner at the middle of an intersection of roads, colorless against a clouded sky weeping with rain, resulting in an environment that cast little light. All around him were large structures with many windows, yet they seemed to be abandoned and lifeless, and there was not a single other soul in the street. It was as if a huge metropolitan city had been evacuated of its entire populace in one day.

Zara searches for a way to head to... wherever the shops are. Once there, she'd attempt to find a shop selling items that are magical in nature, specifically trying to find something that would boost her magic abilities.
Mega decides she needs to actually buy stuff, and searches for Light Head Armor
Charlotte joins Mega in searching for armor.

As Mega and Charlotte go on their Super Exciting Radical Adventure For Armor Necessary For Prolonged Survival (and Zara looking for the coveted magical shop), a section of the wall in the ship that they are passing suddenly evaporates, as if it were sucked up by a black hole; it would not be shameful for either of them to jump at such an ad hoc creation of space. In the space where there once was wall is now a large see-through pane of glass-like material that allows them both to see a variety of goods on the opposite side, and if they look closely they can see further walls of equipment and items in the back. There is a small gap in the glass-wall about the size of a three-foot long burrito. It has a very "Pawn Shop" feeling to it, completely with the middle aged baddling man in a jacket behind the wall. He waves, "Greeting Cazadores!" His accent is of indeterminable Eastern European origin. A neon pink sign overhead reads Obchodnik's Obstravaganza!

Woodsworth flies over, "This is our new friend Obchodnik. We had the idea that it would be much easier for someone to be on board to sell common items like food, clothing, and ammunition so that everyone wouldn't have to constantly beam down to the U.S. All of Obchodnik's stuff is pretty standard, so you'll have to warp to get more exotic or specific stuff, but he'll do in a pinch. Think of it as a general store."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 04, 2016, 01:59:53 am »

Samson scratches his head as he starts heading back to the transport hub.
I suppose the quality is notable... just not how I'd like.
Samson starts heading back to the ship

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 04, 2016, 02:18:55 am »

Mega didn't jump so mch as her jaw dropped and she froze for a moment; ninetheless, she eventually shook herself off. "Well, uh, I'll keep him in mind, but I just got a bit of extra cash thanks to the robot gun guy, so I'm gonna go spend it on something nice."
Mega went and did what she had planned to do.

((sorry tcm :v))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 04, 2016, 02:50:25 am »

Surprise my virtual opponents by charging them at a full gallop, laying down suppressive fire until I can get in melee range.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 04, 2016, 06:19:49 am »

Twilight looks at the people talking, not wanting to interject on the conversation. She instead merely stands by Erland and Kelly.

Starlight finally works up the nerve to walk to the main bar, making sure to formally say hello to anyone over there.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 123