Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85506 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Post-Mission 1]
« Reply #1425 on: October 01, 2016, 04:49:49 pm »

"Oh, no, it's not at all.  Only, I just noticed you didn't exactly have any of the necessities unless you have a hammerspace or something and I thought I'd be friendly and offer some of mine until they pay you at least?  ...They have double rooms here?  That's cool..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 01, 2016, 09:00:28 pm »

Mega decides she needs to actually buy stuff, and searches for Light Head Armor

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 01, 2016, 10:49:57 pm »

Kelly's hand ends up falling down after starlight completely ignores her.
"................."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 01, 2016, 11:15:38 pm »

"Oh, thank god! I was so worried I just barged in!"

Cadence chuckles at her own mistake, but getting a lot more serious when Anna mentions her lack of stuff.

"Nah, don't worry about it. What kind of necessities really are there for this kind of situation, after all? I saw we had a cook of some sort, so food should be taken care of..."

She pauses and looks back at her practically barren side of the room.

"Now that I think about it...do you have any extra clothes? Just like, shirts, pants, the usual. Kinda regret not bringing at least some of the spares I have of these."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 01, 2016, 11:45:58 pm »

Twilight turns to Kelly, seeing her next to Starlight, and says, "Um, is everything alright?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 02, 2016, 01:53:12 am »

Mega decides she needs to actually buy stuff, and searches for Light Head Armor
Ramona trails her, and approaches from behind. "Hey, that was some good satay you made back there. You mind sharing the recipe?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: October 02, 2016, 01:57:37 am »

"Oh, thank god! I was so worried I just barged in!"

Cadence chuckles at her own mistake, but getting a lot more serious when Anna mentions her lack of stuff.

"Nah, don't worry about it. What kind of necessities really are there for this kind of situation, after all? I saw we had a cook of some sort, so food should be taken care of..."

She pauses and looks back at her practically barren side of the room.

"Now that I think about it...do you have any extra clothes? Just like, shirts, pants, the usual. Kinda regret not bringing at least some of the spares I have of these."
"Here, um, it's kinda going to be skirts, but yeah."

Anna pulls out her phone and taps through some menus, before pulling some clothes out of...Somewhere... for Cadence's use.  As she said, there is a predominance of skirts.

"...Say, actually...Would you want a roommate?  I would like the opportunity, and nobody else is in here yet..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 02, 2016, 02:19:21 am »

"Yeah.... just seems to be a...very cold reception so far."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: October 02, 2016, 11:44:59 am »

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure thing. I'll write it down for you when I get back from however I shop around here."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 02, 2016, 11:49:52 am »

Charlotte joins Mega in searching for armor.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 02, 2016, 11:56:00 am »

"Here, um, it's kinda going to be skirts, but yeah."

Anna pulls out her phone and taps through some menus, before pulling some clothes out of...Somewhere... for Cadence's use.  As she said, there is a predominance of skirts.

"...Say, actually...Would you want a roommate?  I would like the opportunity, and nobody else is in here yet..."

Cadence's eyes widen when she sees Anna pull clothes out of basically nothing, almost instinctually putting up a fighting stance.

"Uhhhh...how did you do that? Is that some kind of new-fangled Bag of Holding? CAN MY IPOD DO THAT???"

She rushes back over to her bed and grabs her ipod, scrolling around with the little scrolly-wheel thing looking for a setting marked 'Clothes'. She it thoroughly disappointed. She grumbles and throws the device back on the bed and returns.

"As for being roommates, yeaaaaaaah, sure. Why not? I mean, I really do need a bit of a hand around here. A lot of technology I'm not quite used to it seems."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:13:37 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 02, 2016, 12:12:29 pm »

Head down to the warp room, and attempt to get transport to the federation.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 02, 2016, 04:16:15 pm »

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure thing. I'll write it down for you when I get back from however I shop around here."
"Neat...... So, where you headed?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 02, 2016, 04:35:35 pm »

Mega shrugs. "I'm not actually real familiar with the ship, but I do think I remember somewhere we were supposed to go to shop."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 02, 2016, 09:16:55 pm »

Cadence's eyes widen when she sees Anna pull clothes out of basically nothing, almost instinctually putting up a fighting stance.

"Uhhhh...how did you do that? Is that some kind of new-fangled Bag of Holding? CAN MY IPOD DO THAT???"

She rushes back over to her bed and grabs her ipod, scrolling around with the little scrolly-wheel thing looking for a setting marked 'Clothes'. She it thoroughly disappointed. She grumbles and throws the device back on the bed and returns.

"As for being roommates, yeaaaaaaah, sure. Why not? I mean, I really do need a bit of a hand around here. A lot of technology I'm not quite used to it seems."
"No, sorry, that was a home universe feature.  Anywho, need to grab my things, I'll be right back!"

Within three minutes Anna has returned.  Her half of the room quickly develops...Absolutely nothing different save a new set of sheets on the bed that match the outfit she's worn the entire time.  Black, with a grey tear emblazoned upon them.

"Yeah, so, more in-depth explanation, that was actually my sylladex, not actually anything in the hardware of my phone, installed on my phone as an app because SBURB apparently can do that.  I mean, I couod see if I can get that onto your iPod, but I'm pretty sure it's a SkaiaOS thing.  I don't actually know if that's the name of it, but considering the skaia.net thing, maybe.  Could probably duplicate it though, if you want?

Say, where are you from?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:18:34 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 123